Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8059

    The ebb and flow of the bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]
    Fred, I suspect that it is just a cyclical thing. Sometimes there is so much available that it's embarrassing. Other times it's a drought.
    I'm in full agreement with RubberyMan here. I think the amount of action in the bowl varies with the season. So for example, my December was exhausting, whileJanuary seems to be less than spectacular. I'll update at the end of the month with a full report, but as a synopsis SBs 1, 3, and 4, have gone dark or are no longer in the rotation. SB 1 was looking for something I wasn't able to give her, SB 3 was too flaky and then wanted an increase in her allowance, and SB 4 apparently got freaked out when I tore down my old profile.

    In December I was turning girls away, this month is nothing but GPS. One SB responded that her per date allowance is $1 K; another SB was looking for a $5 K a month allowance, but could only meet twice a month; a third SB that I was messaging went dark after I notified her that my starting point was going to be $150 a date since she couldn't host but that we could work our way up from there if the physical chemistry was right.

    Currently things with SBs 1 and 5 are good. Met with both earlier this month. Hard not to lose it immediately when SB 1 is begging me to be inside her. She is so tight that I may need to look into getting help in the form of vitamin see or V. She understands the limitations of our relationship, but with us its more than just a transaction. SB 5 is fun. But our relationship is clearly transactional. Her per date allowance is higher because she requires less "dating" but I'm also willing to drop her if something better comes along.

    I've got 4 M&G's set up. Lunch on Thursday with a very cute blonde that has an amazing body (Pot2). Happy hour on Friday with a cerebral grad student. Who'se private photo's show that she's got a bit of a dark and kinky side (Pot1). I've double booked Saturday afternoon with a Latina (Pot 4) that has an amazing body and a mid / late 20's party gal (Pot 3) who looks like she would be very easy to get into the FC. If the Latina actually shows, I'll end up cancelling and rescheduling with the party gal since I've scheduled them about an hour apart.

    I suspect in December that some of these girls were cash starved and needed money. I also agree that there seem to be more younger guys who are entering the bowl. Some of our younger brothers who are making large salaries, but don't have a mortgage, may be living with roommates, may not be spending as much money on future investments, and who may not have expenses related to an SO, have a lot more disposable income at hand to play in the bowl. I wish those brothers good luck. But for all of our younger bretheren who are lurking on this site. Remember, its a marathon, not a sprint.

    I think HWG put it best. Anyone can take a girl home by waiving thousands of dollars at a lady. And besides, a big part of the bowl is the fun of playing the game (at least IMHO). Because if it was a sure thing that I wanted, there are much easier ways to go about getting that itch scratched.

    -ILSF.

  2. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My problem is that I am too direct and groan at the thought of all that manipulation. It drains my brain. LOL. I would have to have a totally separate mindset. I see it might be doable, but I am just not up to the task for now. And there are so very few in my area. Shockingly few. On the SD site that is.
    I think the reason there are so few might be that they close their accounts quickly on getting the flood of offers. It try to hit the sweet spot between the initial bombardment, and them pulling the plug. It is a bit more complicated, that is true.

    However, that very reaction they have to the direct approach, generally means that they have not been sleeping around. Either married still or recently divorced. That I get from their responses. Then it's much less risky to give them the cream pie, and with the married ones, I don't even have to ask indelicate questions about contraception.

  3. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]

    This does not necessarily take long BTW, merely that the steps need to be gradual and above all, indirect.
    My problem is that I am too direct and groan at the thought of all that manipulation. It drains my brain. LOL. I would have to have a totally separate mindset. I see it might be doable, but I am just not up to the task for now. And there are so very few in my area. Shockingly few. On the SD site that is.

  4. #8056
    I haven't posted about any new adventures for a while because there haven't been any! For the last several months I've mostly been working out of the country and just living vicariously through the exploits of others. My job is winding down now, and I'm gearing up for the Spring SB hunting season.

    To recap, I am still in touch with my young and innocent squirter. I saw her over the holidays when I was home briefly and we had a couple of excellent interludes. She is a 21 year old white girl, 7/7/8/9, and has actually lost about 15 pounds of the baby fat she had when we met. She is hands down the best sex I have had in the bowl because she is one of the most orgasmic women I have ever met. She told me when we started that I was her third man and I see no reason to doubt her. Now she tells me constantly how much better sex is with an older man. She is locked in at 120 per visit, and will remain in the rotation when I get home in a week or so.

    My married SB and I have parted ways. We were together for over a year, even after her nuptials. I sent her a note to say hello while I was out of town and after a delay I got the a response that she was very excited-she was pregnant! After my heart re-started I did the math and new I hadn't contributed to that, so I offered my congratulations. I left the door open for some very wrong things to happen when I got home, but she went radio silent. At least I'm glad to know that I found her line!

    I have been mailing lots of new girls in anticipation of my return hoe and some downtime, and have quite a few follow ups planned. I won't touch on them all, just the two that seem as close to locked in as anything gets without actually seeing POF.

    POT 1 is AA, 21, a spinner in the Hollywood Guy style. AA girls have not been my target of choice, but I decided I needed to be more diverse; and she has a hot body. She has already agreed in principal to 100 per, and her texts have been getting more and more suggestive. I truly do think I'll have her in my bed as soon as I get home.

    POT 2 is 23, white, and the punk / tattooed / pierced / purple-haired type that is so wildly opposite me that I couldn't resist messaging her. She responded with an intelligent and well-written note that intrigued me even more. She has worked as a web cam girl, says she has never had a SD before but would like to have a long-term steady thing. Despite her look I don't get a crazy vibe from her, and I think she might be fun, so pending a financial talk, I feel pretty good about her as well. I don't get the sense that she's an UTR girl but with the web cam background who knows.

    I do have one other anecdote from when I was home for the holidays, but I'll save it for another post. Good hunting everyone!

  5. #8055
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think I am done looking for MILF's. I see what it would take to get an attractive one in my area. And I just don't have what it takes, financially or otherwise. I had one for 3 years (haven't seen her for 3 months)(and I see she is back on SD4 M). I may see her again but every date we had planned got canceled. I can understand if they still look good at 40+ they know they are a rare breed. It's a game I just can't play.
    FWIW, here is what works best for me.

    A MILF makes her first post. Other guys on the site rush in with the $200 per night offer.

    At this point, the typical single mom, or wife of a couple in financial difficulties will be shocked. Sure, they get the idea of having to put out for financial assistance. However, in my target demographic, with a certain sort of innocence. (Maybe not had sex with anyone other than the husband for years), there is shock, because the initial flood of $ for sex makes it look like hooker central to their way of looking at things. Usually, this target demographic goes dark after a day or two.

    I then message them, say Hi, how's it going? I ask if they have met any nice people. Then I say that there are plenty of really nice women here, with amazing things to say.

    I then say that I have been a SD for years, and that the women I have met for this all say that while some men are great, there are also plenty who offer $150 per night (yes, less than $200). I then joke that this is only fair because we guys get similar offers from professional ladies. But I avoid them, preferring to meet with a better class of woman.

    I then offer to chat with no obligation and share some of the experiences of the women I have been with in relation to scammers out there.

    At this point, if I have timed it correctly, they have been torn between leaving the site, and the need to pay bills. Someone who sounds half decent has a chance at this point. I usually warn them against guys offering above the going rate, since who pays higher than the going rate for anything? I also drop little gems into the following conversations about everything being on the menu, lots more women than men, intimacy is a given if money is involved.

    A key, crucial point is that I always use the third person form of address whenever anything critical comes up. I might say something like "The first sugar baby said that she was offered $150 for an overnight session, including some weird stuff, but she was able to negotiate it up to $200 and not be quite so extreme". That way, it's like you are telling them a story, and satisfying their curiosity, rather than pitching them a line. By using their curiosity, and telling them anecdotes with plain messages, its not too long before I get a feeler sent out.

    This does not necessarily take long BTW, merely that the steps need to be gradual and above all, indirect.

  6. #8054
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberyMan  [View Original Post]
    Fred, I suspect that it is just a cyclical thing. Sometimes there is so much available that it's embarrassing. Other times it's a drought.

    I notice it a lot because I am a serial sugar bigamist. I started with a married woman years ago privately, but since then it has been a MILF and under 25 spinner combo for different nights. However, they normally last for several months before a vacancy occurs, so I might go for months without looking. So, when I restart a search for a replacement, I notice changes that someone day to day might not. At the moment, where I am, it is great. Fantastic. In six months time, however, it will probably be lousy.

    My two SB recently moved on, sigh, but in the last two weeks I have "interviewed" two pot MILFs and one spinner. At the M&G with the second MILF, she said that she was very good at following instruction. She was. For $150 the night. F**k, a genuine sub. And her parting gesture of kneeling down to beg for it at the end was a thoughtful touch. Probably I have me a new MILF at least now. Let's see if she repeats.
    I think I am done looking for MILF's. I see what it would take to get an attractive one in my area. And I just don't have what it takes, financially or otherwise. I had one for 3 years (haven't seen her for 3 months)(and I see she is back on SD4 M). I may see her again but every date we had planned got canceled. I can understand if they still look good at 40+ they know they are a rare breed. It's a game I just can't play.

  7. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I recently found out about this forum.

    What does SA, GPS, POTS mean?

    Thanks.
    SA = Seeking Arrangement, arguably the biggest SD / SB website.

    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome. Any woman who has an unrealistic and high expectation of compensation for her services.

    POTs = Potentials. A potential SB whom you're chatting with, discussing the arrangement with, etc. But have not sealed the deal with.

  8. #8052

    Please help with the acronyms

    I recently found out about this forum.

    What does SA, GPS, POTS mean?

    Thanks.

  9. #8051
    Fred, I suspect that it is just a cyclical thing. Sometimes there is so much available that it's embarrassing. Other times it's a drought.

    I notice it a lot because I am a serial sugar bigamist. I started with a married woman years ago privately, but since then it has been a MILF and under 25 spinner combo for different nights. However, they normally last for several months before a vacancy occurs, so I might go for months without looking. So, when I restart a search for a replacement, I notice changes that someone day to day might not. At the moment, where I am, it is great. Fantastic. In six months time, however, it will probably be lousy.

    My two SB recently moved on, sigh, but in the last two weeks I have "interviewed" two pot MILFs and one spinner. At the M&G with the second MILF, she said that she was very good at following instruction. She was. For $150 the night. F**k, a genuine sub. And her parting gesture of kneeling down to beg for it at the end was a thoughtful touch. Probably I have me a new MILF at least now. Let's see if she repeats.

  10. #8050

    Success or not

    " My success rate has dropped to zero in the last year or so, I think mostly due to a more mercenary profile, and the ones I do make contact with flaking when things get real. ".

    Norm!

    I am living proof of this. I am clear that I am looking for a sex partner for only indoor activities. It is tough sledding. I am tired of the BS and can't take the Pots out to wine and dine due to my lock down situation. The girls do not want to think of themselves as selling sex, which of course they are, but have to go through the motions of being courted a little.

    I have encountered several issues in the new signups this past 3 months.

    1) GPS is rampant. Pots are throwing out $500 to 1000 per visit, and one cutie wants $2000 / month. Now I have spent more than that in the past, but no pussy is worth 500/ pop. It is all pink on the inside and everyone is an 8 in the dark. A trashy blond turned down my offer and said $500/ meet is her absolute minimum.

    2) No sex Lots of Pots offering companionship for a free meal and a nice allowance.

    3) no married men More and more popping up.

    4) no cars: this eliminates me since I cannot be spotted driving around town with a hot babe, plus pickup and delivery services add an hour + to the date. Difficult when time is limited.

    5) live at home: many youngsters live with parents and don't drive. Some of our fellow mongers say they pick the girl up at home just like a date. Risky!!

  11. #8049

    Play store on Android.

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find / download the mobile app for SA? My profile has expired a month or so ago, and I'd love it if the app were a back door. SDFM often allows access for a time after their trial period is over. I just assumed it was a tech issue that was being obscured by the buckets of cash pouring in.

    Off to Nola in a few days to see my Music Baby! I am trembling with excitement!

    Scott.
    I installed it last night, as my 30 days is up in a couple of days. Maybe the back door will work for me. I also noticed that the mobile app has a feature that is not on the web interface. "Near Me" seems to show who's online and once I logged in starting getting messages from profiles I had not run into on the web searches. Interesting.

  12. #8048

    She has expierence and knows the deal

    My guess, not her first rodeo, but heck, she is 47.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser45  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    I found this thread and as my location does not have one for SB, I'm asking here.

    Met on SA. Lady is very attractive 47 yo and all her private and public pics are pics of her wearing a two piece bathing suit. She wants to meet for M&G, has similar story as many- son in private school, etc. I checked Tineye and none of the pics showed up. I'm a newbie at SB and wonder if flags are present? Reason being is most others I've seen don't have such suggestive pics.

    Cruiser45 and Memphis.

  13. #8047

    Trying to Focus

    Last week was such a disappointment I trying to focus and narrow the field a little.

    The 34 MILF I basically told her while I was still interested in her I just got the vibe she wasn't all that interested in me and that essentially I was done trying. I normally always tried to cut ties in the most positive way possible but I was tired of her texting me things like "Hey" and then when I tried to engage in conversation or throw out possible meeting times get no meaningful response. So haven't heard from her since.

    While I haven't cut ties with 23 mixed grad student, I basically let it be known that I was more than a little perplexed by the fact she seems to like me, we seem to click, yet she won't meet. What am I supposed to make of that? She keeps saying because of "past experiences". So I don't know which one of you guys spooked this girl but I am no longer putting much effort and mentally I have moved on.

    So I actually had a M and G with 19 white girl, who is only about 20 minutes from my door, face 8, body 10. In fact, she sent me a most unexpected pic the other night and it made me reevaluate what I thought a nice body was. She seems nice enough although I detect some BS about her background story and I am a little weary of her. I did advance some cash which normally I don't do. But I didn't care because I really wanted to meet her. I even had her show me her tattoo so I knew the pic was really her. I think her expectations are going to be high, but to me, the potential memories are worth it.

    Still working a 22 from POF. Our schedules never meet up but I think it will work out eventually.

    Also, 19 white girl who I have been chatting up from a non-SB site. I seem to be good at chatting with young women. This would be a non-SB relationship if I can continue to intrigue her. She knows I am attached but just seems to want to experience things with an older guy.

  14. #8046

    Should I be concerned

    Hi everyone,

    I found this thread and as my location does not have one for SB, I'm asking here.

    Met on SA. Lady is very attractive 47 yo and all her private and public pics are pics of her wearing a two piece bathing suit. She wants to meet for M&G, has similar story as many- son in private school, etc. I checked Tineye and none of the pics showed up. I'm a newbie at SB and wonder if flags are present? Reason being is most others I've seen don't have such suggestive pics.

    Cruiser45 and Memphis.
    Last edited by Member #6989; 01-12-15 at 18:38. Reason: Added info

  15. #8045
    I think the question I have has been touched on before, but not asked directly. So here goes. I frequently am able to track down SB's real info based on their profiles. Often because I am not a member of the particular site they are on, and to see if they are for real. Has anyone who has ever done found a SB's real info ever successfully reached out to a POT though means other than the actual SD websites? If you aren't friends with them on FB, they mostly won't see your messages if you sent one. And honestly I think it might creep them out. There is even a pro who was on a SD site, who it turns out was going to other cities to escort but not doing it here at home. It's obvious she was keeping her professional activities in other cities a secret here, but at the same time, DID have a SB ad here locally. Also, I know what her rate was, and obviously with no agency cut, if I could arrange it, I should be able to get a good deal, but not sure how to reach out.

    Norm!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape