Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 23659
-
01-10-15 21:39 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 5603I originally messaged this girl a month ago. She was on the site for maybe two days. Then she deleted her profile and went on vacation. And now she is txting me again. I would rather have one of her than ten average looking girls. Well maybe five.
So many of the really good girls go on the sd sites for a day or two or three, and then they are long gone. My newest ATF was on for one day. My last ATF, one day. You gotta move fast sometimes. Hit them up the first day. See them as soon as you can. This shit scares the hell out of them but it is what they want. You just have to catch them in that moment where they have a suspension of disbelief in what this might really be all about.
I love my new ATF, and I loved the look on her face last nite when I pressed that C note into her hand as she was getting out of the car at the end of the night. Priceless.
I know a lot of guys like to discretely slip the girl the donation. But some girls get wet seeing that cash. They want to be naughty and being more direct can sometimes push that. It's all part of their fantasy and mine too. Because they are only naughty for daddy. Until they aren't. lol
-
01-10-15 17:48 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 40A Tale of Two Nando1's
My regular MILF's husband having got a job, and my 19 yo spinner lesbian finally having enough money to go overseas and meet her lover (go figure), I was back to the hunt. Usual stuff, send out the messages, etc etc etc blah blah.
Normally I filter out those who don't meet my criteria and hookers and nando1's. Again, standard operating procedure.
However, being a bit bored, I decided to check out a couple of profiles that looked decidedly Nando1. Thought I might get something to fill in the gap.
Both responded with a sob story about how they had been scammed by guys into giving it away for nothing (subtext: Ooh, how naive poor little me is) and how they need money for the rent which is in arrears. Boo hoo, sob sob. And they'll do anything for some help. Some messaging follows over a couple of days culminating in how much they will do overnight for $250 dusk to dawn. Everything on the buffet.
Both then message me about how the landlord is going to evict them Monday, sob sob. When I ask how much to get them off the hook, they hopefully, and dewy eyed reply. $1000. Of course I reply telling them how tragic it is and how unfair life is, and if only they had contacted me a couple of weeks earlier, five nights together with me, and they could have had it. Sigh.
One of them goes dark. This is the one who messaged me one evening between 8 pm and 4 pm, but with several gaps of about an hour and a half. Good try lady. I should have asked which Agency she was with.
The second one, who claimed to have been evicted that day, messages me with a revised bid of $500. I tell her that is a tough one, since it is more than double the going nightly rate. However, I would do it if she were prepared to meet me half way and spend all night doing really extreme stuff. Really extreme. Most of which is not my thing, and which I suspect is not going to happen. She agrees. She wants to meet tonight at 7 pm.
So, the first is a hooker passing herself off as a nando1, rather counterintuitive if you ask me. The second, I expect to flake at the last minute, but with some story designed to get maybe $250 this time. Or maybe tonight is the night I get to do the bucket list of stuff that most people only read about.
I'm not taking bets on the result.
Anyway, I thought the idea of a hooker trying to pass herself off as a nando1 was unusual enough to bring to attention.
-
01-09-15 21:18 #8027Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I haven't used the SA mobile app yet. You would still be able to log in to the website too, if you haven't tried, you just won't be able to read msgs from them. I think you're saying the mobile app lets you continue to read their messages even though your paid membership expired? From a tech perspective, logging into the website probably won't sync them. However, what's making that work could be stored in temporary storage on your phone, and could expire a number of ways (by itself in time, next time you power down your phone completely, next app update, etc). Hard to say without insider info. Is the mobile app something new? If so it could be a bug that takes them months to figure out.
Originally Posted by LandonR
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-15 21:09 #8026Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I never bring it up. I bang-them and gift-them, in that order. Sounds like BS to summarize it that way I know, but that is really how I do things. They seem happy with what they get (both the banging and the gifting).
Originally Posted by Falar
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-15 20:18 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 560315 mg of C a day. Its not a lot and its not a little. Taken 3 hours prior to date seems to be the optimum time frame. Sometimes it actually gets you horny, other times it just works when you need it too (like in the commercial). Less than a 1% failure rate.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-15 20:16 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 5603I,ll just keep reposting it. Sorry to the SM's.
Originally Posted by Falar
[View Original Post]
Hi. Every girl on here is looking for 3 things to varying degrees.
1 - financial support.
2 - physical support.
3 - emotional support.
The greater the need for reason 1, the less attention is paid to reasons 2 and 3.
The greater the need for reason 2, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 3.
The greater the need for reason 3, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 2.
I try to provide a balance between all three reasons as a basis to meet someone. Enough money to say I am not trying to get something for nothing. Real Chemistry. And I also have an understanding and giving nature combined with years of experience in taking care of girls and anticipating their needs.
I don't judge what anyone wants and I don't pretend to be able to meet everyones expectations. I use SD4 M as more of a regular dating site but to meet younger girls that want some help with their bills, have sexual needs and fantasies that can be spontaneously explored in a safe and nurturing environment, and with someone that could be a real friend even if its mostly for the financial and physical benefits. But a friend nonetheless.
Whats your motivation?
or just tell them straight up, "I pay x amount for x amount of your time and/or here is what my minimum sexual expectations are to get paid". Thats what I do.
Next.
On average I send my three messages a day to the new girls. I don't even care if they reply unless they are spot on target. Which is rare. If I look at all the girls that were my ATF's over the last few years they are all basically the same body type and skin color. Today one of my intro letters got an instant reply. I could have seen her tonite and she would have stayed over (which I never really do). Says she got booted out of her parents recently. So she was very eager to say the least. A decent looking persian mixed girl, 22, I told her I would take her out to eat tomorrow. If she is fun enough I will cancel my saturday date for her. She looks like an NP so far. Its been going on 3 months since I shifted gears, just been cruising with my regulars. Down to three as my MILF seems to have gone MIA for now. And no great loss as I am very satisfied and dont really miss all the drama of having a lot of rotation. I am kind of settled in for the moment. But as we know that can change on a dime or for one.
Speaking of which, the one pictured just txted me that she is getting a room with her BFF and having a door fee party in hollywood tonite. I see she posted on her IG that she is horny. LOL. But after a planned 2 hr FC date for this evening there is no way I would be up for more than chatting if I even make it. Timing is everything. And I dont have the time tonite and I dont think the funds this girl is expecting for an ongoing relationship. I managed to float a $ trial balloon in a txt a few days ago, and she let me know that was insulting. LOL. But she is imploring me to stop by after my date. She already questioned me about my regulars to see if there was an opening. She is only 19 but has lived in the fast lane and taken a lot of cash off a lot of guys. Shes already done it all. Pro, stripper, SB, but what a body. The grass is always greener, and when it rains it pours.
-
01-09-15 19:23 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 235Falar
I don't know how long your POT has been silent but don't assume you've made a mistake. Sometimes "life" will delay a SB response rather than a intentional silence. If anything, the POT should be happy you are trying to be up front about the amount of sugar needed to satisfy Her needs. If you haven't had the time or inclination to go back a read as many pages of this thread as possible, I'd recommend you find the time. You will find a treasure of information as well as some prime examples of real mistakes made by Newbies as well as the occasional small head lapse by a Senior. Welcome the Bowl!
Originally Posted by Falar
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-15 16:32 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 37Updates in from the Bowl.
So far January has not been as fun and crazy as the last 2 weeks of December for me, both by design and the shear fact that we have been under about a foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures here. Not too many people are wanting to venture outside right now.
I did meet my 28 year old divorces SB for our 2nd date this week. Dropped $45 on dinner and then back to her apartment for fun. Start getting down to business and she informs me that it's her time of the month, but that she will make sure I leave satisfied. She did empty my tank twice but I was a bit disappointed she didn't tell me about this issue before I drove the 45 minutes to her house. Left her an allowance of $60.00.
Prior to that date, I met with a 19 year old AA beauty for coffee. She seemed very nervous but I'll try to work her into my rotation at some point in the future.
Interesting thing with SA. My profile actually expired about a week ago however I'm still able to use the mobile app. I haven't logged into the site since my profile expired as I'm afraid that it will sync up with the mobile app and I'll be blocked. But I've been able to search and message girls just fine with an expired account on the mobile app. Anyone else ever have this happen?
-
01-09-15 14:34 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 191Too many POTS
Jumped into the SA fray last month. There is a lot of GPS in my area, but I am getting the best responses from some really attractive young hotties that have their expectations set to negotiable, and even some hard bodied 30 and 40 year old MILFs. Between CL and SA my time is scarce and fucking three or four different women each week is impressive considering my offers are less than $. 5 . Add in the SO, cause you know you have to keep up with your wifely duties at home lest ye rouse suspicion.
Also just turned 48 and have discovered that mini-me is not as easily excited as he used to be. Considering some performance enhancers but have zero experience with them. Medically I am in decent health, BP is a little higher than normal. If anyone wants to elaborate on their own use of Captain V,see and L I would be interested in hearing the consensus from a POV. I did search here and read a few results but nothing like a comparison.
-
01-09-15 12:37 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 50Rookie Mistake?
I was chatting with this beautiful female absolutely gorgeous. We carried on long conversation via SA.
And she same really interested but I had to ask about financial expectations because some guy is.
Out there probably willing to spend $1000's. I ask her about financial assistance expectations she went silent.
How do you guys bring up financial expectations?
-
01-09-15 10:38 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 616LOL girls with GAS
Even a new Nando GAS? .
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 23:42 #8018Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Not into the whole Nicky Minaj or Kim Kardashian body look. Kind of revolting actually. I guess some people are into it or these girls wouldn't feel compelled to show it off. I guess it's a good thing for them that someone's into it (gigantic ass syndrome I mean). There's someone for everyone I guess.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 23:41 #8017Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yeah, that's one possibility, but if like me and you know you're going to be dark for a long period of time, it's better to delete and start anew, because of the contact attempts. It's frustrating to get mail from someone and you can't read it. Also I had a couple of cases where girls I already had on either email or text tried to contact me via the website. They don't really think about the fact I might not be able to read them there. At least that way if they really need to contact me they are forced to go to mail or text, where I can read it. It would be easy enough for SA to put something in place to solve this problem, but they don't because they know it's a revenue generator. Horny bastards like us have trouble resisting reading those messages or seeing what new POTS have appeared. Since I can't act on them, I'd rather vote with my wallet against their policies and just delete my account until I need it again. It only takes a couple of minutes to sign back up and fill in all the fields.
Originally Posted by RubberyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 23:10 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 5603
-
01-08-15 17:27 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 40An alternative is to alter the words in part of your profile when you go dark. Something that could explain your non response, but arouse interest for when you return.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
Eg. "I am now overseas for a few months on vacation / business, but when I get back. Etc etc".
Tailor the message to your target audience possibly. Eg, " My present SB and her husband are in pretty dire financial straits at the moment, so I am with her as much as I can, and can only start answering others when my present SB is back on her feet. " Obviously, you tailor it for the particular target audience, and not use that one".











Reply With Quote





