Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 236 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1711

    Janie (Amanda)

    Have been looking for her since last week again. Has anyone seen here.

    Cape Canaveral area.

  2. #1710
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  3. #1709

    Casey

    That is the casey I met at 7-11 I remember her from years ago.

  4. #1708

    That's her!

    Quote Originally Posted by DK0047  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 359339Attachment 359340

    .

    She's been in the area since around 2007 - 2008.

    She is currently writing a book on the fundamental theory of hedonism somewhere in Jamaica. I didn't see her at "Thank Heaven" for too long, and she got worse after having become a mommy. I've seen other Caseys in that area, but she has always been predominate in the last 7 years off and on.

    100% agreed on the skills. Definitely a Roxie fan, but she's not into surfing. Kind of weird, but not for Melbourne I guess.

    That's her. She does have a nipple ring, if that rings a bell.

    EDITORS NOTE: Had a dream of her from posting on that opposite-front-page awhile back and can confirm it was the same girl. Dreamed of a crappy hotel, somewhere by the highway.

    Love conquers all.

    DK.

    Don't know who the Editor in the Editors Note above is, but it's not me.

    Just saying,

    A2
    Worth a drive to melbourne! Wow, fond memories. Any leads on locating?

  5. #1707

    Casey

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20141116_030213.jpg
Views:	1907
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	359339Click image for larger version

Name:	20141116_030354.jpg
Views:	1796
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	359340

    Wow, wonder if that's the Casey of 2 yrs back. A strong 8, maybe 5'7" dirty blond, see's real, young 19-22? Exc DT cheers.
    .

    She's been in the area since around 2007 - 2008.

    I doubt it's the same Casey, that used to be in between the causeways though it would be nice. She is in school and doing good, but you never know when she may fall off. There is another Casey in the area, she is ok, but a junkie, I woukd not see her again. Used to work at 7-11 on US1.
    She is currently writing a book on the fundamental theory of hedonism somewhere in Jamaica. I didn't see her at "Thank Heaven" for too long, and she got worse after having become a mommy. I've seen other Caseys in that area, but she has always been predominate in the last 7 years off and on.

    This Casey is 25, brunette. Good looking, but worn lately from the street.

    Saw some recent pics of her her looking pretty hot on a social media site.
    confirms 7/11 connection

    Likes her Roxie's.
    Found her on avocado.

    Very good oral skills, accommodating, tight.
    100% agreed on the skills. Definitely a Roxie fan, but she's not into surfing. Kind of weird, but not for Melbourne I guess.

    Does the Casey you're referring to have a nipple ring? If so, I want to know if she tried the, "I'll do (action here) for (amount here) plus a tip" to you as well. She did that to me, and I just couldn't help but laugh. "Plus a tip". Chick just say your price and move on with your day.
    That's her. She does have a nipple ring, if that rings a bell.

    EDITORS NOTE: Had a dream of her from posting on that opposite-front-page awhile back and can confirm it was the same girl. Dreamed of a crappy hotel, somewhere by the highway.

    Love conquers all.

    DK.

    Don't know who the Editor in the Editors Note above is, but it's not me.

    Just saying,

    A2

  6. #1706
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    This Casey is 25, brunette. Good looking, but worn lately from the street.

    Saw some recent pics of her her looking pretty hot on a social media site.
    confirms 7/11 connection

    Likes her Roxie's.
    Found her on avocado.

    Very good oral skills, accommodating, tight.
    Does the Casey you're referring to have a nipple ring? If so, I want to know if she tried the, "I'll do (action here) for (amount here) plus a tip" to you as well. She did that to me, and I just couldn't help but laugh. "Plus a tip". Chick just say your price and move on with your day.

  7. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by JetLi  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it's the same Casey, that used to be in between the causeways though it would be nice. She is in school and doing good, but you never know when she may fall off. There is another Casey in the area, she is ok, but a junkie, I woukd not see her again. Used to work at 7-11 on US1.
    This Casey is 25, brunette. Good looking, but worn lately from the street.

    Saw some recent pics of her her looking pretty hot on a social media site.
    confirms 7/11 connection

    Likes her Roxie's.
    Found her on avocado.

    Very good oral skills, accommodating, tight.

  8. #1704
    I doubt it's the same Casey, that used to be in between the causeways though it would be nice. She is in school and doing good, but you never know when she may fall off. There is another Casey in the area, she is ok, but a junkie, I woukd not see her again. Used to work at 7-11 on US1.

  9. #1703

    Casey??

    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    In the past 2 weeks or so I have dreamed with:

    Regulars:

    Amber.
    Amanda.
    Tree.

    New:
    Chelsea.
    Casey.

    All found in the usual places.
    I've seen a few others that I've yet to meet also, a few more that I found too far below my own very low standards.

    They are still out there.
    Wow, wonder if that's the Casey of 2 yrs back. A strong 8, maybe 5'7" dirty blond, see's real, young 19-22? Exc DT cheers.

  10. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    In the past 2 weeks or so I have dreamed with:

    Regulars:

    Amber.
    Amanda.
    Tree.

    New:
    Chelsea.
    Casey.

    All found in the usual places.
    I've seen a few others that I've yet to meet also, a few more that I found too far below my own very low standards.

    They are still out there.
    I agree. There are still ladies out there walking the beat. In the last three weeks I've had dreams with Casey, Amber, Nikki, and Casper. I've also seen others walking.

    From the few I've talked to there have been a larger amount of stings in the area, especially on US1, which is causing a lot of the ladies to stay off the streets. At least one cop I know from down in Vero said it wasn't uncommon from them to do a lot more during the holidays, and then go back to the normal (only when our bosses make us) amount afterward. So hopefully we will see more ladies coming back out in the next couple of weeks.

  11. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatster  [View Original Post]
    This is the worst drought I've seen in 24 years in melb. I think almost everyone has moved to backpage. No pros left on the street.
    In the past 2 weeks or so I have dreamed with:

    Regulars:

    Amber.
    Amanda.
    Tree.

    New:
    Chelsea.
    Casey.

    All found in the usual places.
    I've seen a few others that I've yet to meet also, a few more that I found too far below my own very low standards.

    They are still out there.

  12. #1700

    Never remember it this dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blodar  [View Original Post]
    Surfed from north to south. Nothing out except behind Sunoco was one scraggly short WSW with a big black BF. Then an an older, worn out WSW standing in an intersection waving at cars. Had to swerve to avoid her. Yuck.
    This is the worst drought I've seen in 24 years in melb. I think almost everyone has moved to backpage. No pros left on the street.

  13. #1699

    Tville loop

    Quote Originally Posted by DMarine23  [View Original Post]
    Hey will you pm me info on the tville loop and what did she look like. I drive around what I think may be the loop and only see some I want no part of. Please help.
    Search the posts and you will find the info. You got to put in some work when hunting to find the bigger game LOL.

  14. #1698
    I saw Erin at her notel, really have nothing to add; maybe 5 yrs older than advertised in a good way. Body's rocking & all about pleasing, takes direction really well & up for the challenge, once we got to it then is was all about me which is nice, gradingon the ssw scale I'd say she's at the top but again it's just a dream & never really happened LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Came across a WSW named Erin on the Cocoa loop. She's pretty good looking and normal as far as SWs go (good teeth, clear skin, not acting like she can't wait for the next score). She said she'll be working throughout the holidays. She says she's 39 and I believe it. Nice set of bolt-ons, went for the bbjcim for. 30 and tipped 10. She's tall with dirty blonde hair. If you see her, I would highly recommend.

    I have her # (text only for now) if any seniors are interested in meeting up with her.

    Happy hunting, stay safe.

  15. #1697

    Melb Stroll

    Surfed from north to south. Nothing out except behind Sunoco was one scraggly short WSW with a big black BF. Then an an older, worn out WSW standing in an intersection waving at cars. Had to swerve to avoid her. Yuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape