Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 236 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1696
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSuspect  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride in tville 9th my way home and saw at least 4 girls out. I fell asleep and dreamed about a girl named jess who was young and not yet abused by the street. She needed to earn some Mario coins so I helped with 20 coins and she was very great full. Offered up a very good h wad massage with very exciting ending.
    Hey will you pm me info on the tville loop and what did she look like. I drive around what I think may be the loop and only see some I want no part of. Please help.

  2. #1695

    T-ville loop

    Took a ride in tville 9th my way home and saw at least 4 girls out. I fell asleep and dreamed about a girl named jess who was young and not yet abused by the street. She needed to earn some Mario coins so I helped with 20 coins and she was very great full. Offered up a very good h wad massage with very exciting ending.

  3. #1694

    Aurora area

    Was driving down US1 at 830-9 pm (which I know is usualy dead but I needed to take a drive to relax) Saw nothing and nobody till I remebered the reports of some ladies being "behind the sunoco" on Aurora. I made the right turn on the street just north of the sunoco, then another right parralel to US. I did see a blonde and brunette hanging on the corner near the liquor store having s smoke. I was going to loop back after hitting the gas station for a second. They were no longer there.

  4. #1693

    Adding my $. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen much here, but then I don't drive this stretch very often. Only thing I'll add is that this intersection is right at the local HS. Be very aware of what's around you if you want to check this out. In fact, some hours I'd consider this area off limits.

    IC.
    Just want to add that the area we're talking about is very close to LEO's home and he seems to always be around. Stay safe!

  5. #1692

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Came across a WSW named Erin on the Cocoa loop. She's pretty good looking and normal as far as SWs go (good teeth, clear skin, not acting like she can't wait for the next score). She said she'll be working throughout the holidays. She says she's 39 and I believe it. Nice set of bolt-ons, went for the bbjcim for. 30 and tipped 10. She's tall with dirty blonde hair. If you see her, I would highly recommend.

    I have her # (text only for now) if any seniors are interested in meeting up with her.

    Happy hunting, stay safe.
    Yah I know erin she's good I passed her number to a few senior members awhile back when she was staying under the radar. She is super tight too.

  6. #1691

    Erin WSW

    Came across a WSW named Erin on the Cocoa loop. She's pretty good looking and normal as far as SWs go (good teeth, clear skin, not acting like she can't wait for the next score). She said she'll be working throughout the holidays. She says she's 39 and I believe it. Nice set of bolt-ons, went for the bbjcim for. 30 and tipped 10. She's tall with dirty blonde hair. If you see her, I would highly recommend.

    I have her # (text only for now) if any seniors are interested in meeting up with her.

    Happy hunting, stay safe.

  7. #1690

    Merritt Island

    Quote Originally Posted by ImafYouGood  [View Original Post]
    I was in between 520 & 528, near a 7-11 at Lucas I believe was the name. I'm not local to this area. Just visit every couple weeks.

    Stay safe.
    Have not seen much here, but then I don't drive this stretch very often. Only thing I'll add is that this intersection is right at the local HS. Be very aware of what's around you if you want to check this out. In fact, some hours I'd consider this area off limits.

    IC.

  8. #1689

    Re: Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSuspect  [View Original Post]
    So I've made a few passes the last week and saw one around the college on Clearlake but another monger got her before I could swoop in and funny thing was he had the same looking truck LOL. I also saw a few on peach near the laundry and we able to make a scoop Thursday morning around 6 am in that area.

    Happy hunting stay safe.
    Made a drive by this weekend. Saw a couple rough looking girls near the chevron see- store. One may not have been working but the other definitely was. Passed anyway.

    IC.

  9. #1688

    Cocoa loop

    So I've made a few passes the last week and saw one around the college on Clearlake but another monger got her before I could swoop in and funny thing was he had the same looking truck LOL. I also saw a few on peach near the laundry and we able to make a scoop Thursday morning around 6 am in that area.

    Happy hunting stay safe.

  10. #1687

    Merritt island

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Where on Courtney did you find her?

    On another note, back in town and did the Cocoa loop. Dead as a doorknob today.
    I was in between 520 & 528, near a 7-11 at Lucas I believe was the name. I'm not local to this area. Just visit every couple weeks.

    Stay safe.

  11. #1686

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by FLboi1978  [View Original Post]
    Just drive by Aurora. Saw Amber, her girlfriend and Tina. Wish I had time to stop.
    You should ask them where's Kelly. She's a cheroke Indian pretty face slim 29 looks 20 very nice women.

  12. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by ImafYouGood  [View Original Post]
    So I was in Merritt Island the other day on Courtney and scooped up this little girl walking down the street she said her name was Dale I did the check definitely was not a male, told her I had a headache she said she had exactly what I needed. 30 completely finished not a drop missed.
    Where on Courtney did you find her?

    On another note, back in town and did the Cocoa loop. Dead as a doorknob today.

  13. #1684

    Quick visit in Merrit Island

    So I was in Merritt Island the other day on Courtney and scooped up this little girl walking down the street she said her name was Dale I did the check definitely was not a male, told her I had a headache she said she had exactly what I needed. 30 completely finished not a drop missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  14. #1683

    Anyone remember a Melb SW named Kerynn or Shauna

    She worked south on Rt 1. Blonde or strawberry blonde hair, early 30's. Would have been a year or 18 months ago. Didn't find any reports.

  15. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Just the fact that she grunted out a baby behind a gas station.

    Puts her at the top of my bucket list.
    Not far off even without the period.

    She lives a block behind the gas station.

    Had the baby at home, claimed only 20 minutes labor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape