Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2315

    Info on Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JpopBB  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Was in your neck of the woods last weekend, and met up with Ava three different times. She's big and black, but totally open and fun, and gives an A+ session.
    Hi Jpop, Ava sounds like just what I'm looking for. Is she the girl in this link?: http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...s-bbw/17908191.

    She must be great if you went for the three-peat!

  2. #2314

    Dang Yak your hardcore

    You shoulda said take 15 off if I go down on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    Just had a 1/2 . 80 session with this provider today. It was my first time with her so she was a little anal about the 2 call system and really paranoid about the cop thing. I suspect she had been busted in the past. Finally got to her hotel off of Clairmont. Clean room. Gave me a kiss and told me to get comfortable. Decent CBJ and no GFE. She has big pussy lips so I asked if I could go DATY, she said for 20 extra I could. Told her I only had 15 and she was cool with that. She smelled good and was clean. Started the deed in doggy and finished in mish so I can see those huge titties bouncing. She's is Filipina and a BBW. So if you want to cross off BBW, Asian, Filipina off your bucket list she is the girl for you. Service was decent but not great.

    Happy hunting,

    Yak.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=218074

    http://escortprofile.xxx/619-512-6798

  3. #2313

    Jaeshell / Filipina BBW

    Just had a 1/2 . 80 session with this provider today. It was my first time with her so she was a little anal about the 2 call system and really paranoid about the cop thing. I suspect she had been busted in the past. Finally got to her hotel off of Clairmont. Clean room. Gave me a kiss and told me to get comfortable. Decent CBJ and no GFE. She has big pussy lips so I asked if I could go DATY, she said for 20 extra I could. Told her I only had 15 and she was cool with that. She smelled good and was clean. Started the deed in doggy and finished in mish so I can see those huge titties bouncing. She's is Filipina and a BBW. So if you want to cross off BBW, Asian, Filipina off your bucket list she is the girl for you. Service was decent but not great.

    Happy hunting,

    Yak.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=218074

    http://escortprofile.xxx/619-512-6798
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141209_100806.jpg‎  

  4. #2312

    American Korean Provider in SD

    I am new to SD so checked some BP ads to meet Autumn (http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/17449197).

    She is a spinner, with a little Korean but more American touch to her. She enjoys her job and really tire me out in the overall process. No kissing or caressing but more of the mechanical humping. I would recommend only if you want to release the nut but not as a ATF. The damage was 2, which is again on the higher end.

  5. #2311

    Albert619

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    No one has seen any of these girls yet. Post review if you have
    Although I have not seen any of the 6 girls on your list, another site has reviews for 2 of them:

    #2 (Kelley) has 1 review from 2 years ago, very favorable.

    #4 (Golden) has 2 fairly recent reviews, one poor and one okay. They mention limited menu with upsell for each additional item.

  6. #2310

    Bp

    I haven't seen a BP girl since the spring and even then she disappeared before I could even see her second time so I didn't bother doing a review.

  7. #2309

  8. #2308

    Lexi. El caj blvd and 49th

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...panol/15406239

    Pics are a little old but body is ok, pretty face, BJ was average not impressed. I told her to stop cause I knew it would not get me off, would not repeat.

  9. #2307

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    http://escortprofile.xxx/661-332-3608/

    She said she will be back in san diego again soon, so I'm posting review; deep throat is incredible, very friendly, car fun, was in national city, swallows every fucking drop. This on is a real FREAK no bullshit.
    What was the damage? Is she SW?

  10. #2306
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #2305

    Blond white nice body

    http://escortprofile.xxx/661-332-3608/

    She said she will be back in san diego again soon, so I'm posting review; deep throat is incredible, very friendly, car fun, was in national city, swallows every fucking drop. This on is a real FREAK no bullshit.

  12. #2304

    Maybe if you just have to nut. In a jam

    http://www.********.com/sandiego/Esc...e-week/1573707

    Bbj is ok, lots of hand not enough mouth for me, but cute petite body. I would not repeat.

  13. #2303

    Said she has retired

    http://eroticmugshots.com/san-diego-.../?pid=17350715

    Head ok, pussy very wet and tight. Looking in her face when she cums priceless.

  14. #2302

    Rob alert

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...shell/17600219

    Tried to not let me leave the room once I decided not to date her unless I paid her sumthing. To many rules and fake pics.

  15. #2301

    For Cortez

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkCortez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for me? Don't know many legit escorts, lookin to find some safe options.

    Preferably inexpensive, like between 100-150 for full service.
    It's about as safe as you make it. I'd rather be paranoid than locked up or robbed. When looking up a girl you like, try to find as many things out about her before hand. I made that mistake before by not doing that and I had my cellphone stolen by a girl (I posted about it on here). Well after a back and forth, I looked up information on her and I found out where her mom lived and number, where her child was currently at. I already knew where she lived and I have her legit name (number as well) and even found her POF and Facebook so if she wouldn't have given the phone back, she would have been doxxed and potentially swatted because there was gun in the apartment and I was threatened. Things should never have to go that far but it could have been a LOT worse if she already wasn't spooked. Funny and sad part is that I saved most of it that remains, in my bookmarks under RICO files. The safest thing you could do is go to a massage parlor and don't deal with escorts unless in a pinch. Escorts are just going to try and rush you anyhow and if you want someones attention, that is aright to attractive, 150 isn't going to cut it. A massage parlor is going to offer a clean environment and you get the sense that you actually paid for your time while there. Honestly 150 might not be enough you want FS in San Diego hahaha.

    Cardates are pretty safe as well. That doesn't necessarily mean she has to be a streetwalker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape