Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4445
-
12-22-14 22:56 #2300

Posts: 64http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-here/17553521
Originally Posted by MarkCortez
[View Original Post]
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/17225403
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...th-me/18039006
I highly reccomend TER, HX, and ***** for San Diego.
I still love finding gems on backpage though.
-
12-22-14 10:17 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 391Saw her on San Diego's Craigslist last week, so she does get to this area from time to time it appears.
Originally Posted by MrGrape
[View Original Post]
Fugly and into drugs. No life jacket seems like appropriate terminology.
-
12-22-14 10:17 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 285Definitely too ugly!
Originally Posted by MrGrape
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-14 00:14 #2297Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the game. Any recommendations?
Anyone have recommendations for me? Don't know many legit escorts, lookin to find some safe options.
Preferrably inexpensive, like between 100-150 for full service.
-
12-21-14 13:25 #2296

Posts: 64http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...acket/48089277
Maybe if she was hot. But too ugly for me.
-
12-19-14 21:59 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 17Goto girl in and around MiraMar / Mira Mesa
Hii -.
I have tried gals on BP and AMP's, any suggestions for goto girls on BP in MiraMesa area? Anyone you recently had a dream and found to be good?
I visited few AMP's they are damn good, but expensive, Just want to try BP as well once in a while.
Thanks.
-
12-15-14 03:31 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 33Ava
Hi gents,
Was in your neck of the woods last weekend, and met up with Ava three different times. She's big and black, but totally open and fun, and gives an A+ session.
-
12-11-14 00:25 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 558Info!
Let me know if anyone has any info on Lola. Posts on BP, ph num 6&9-634-6476. Pm me. Moe.
-
12-08-14 19:39 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 31Use escort sites like ter or live escort review.
Originally Posted by MarkCortez
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-14 03:08 #2291Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie. Any recomendations? Preferrable Asian.
I've never tried this out before, but looking to have a first time with an Asian.
I do not know which women are legit or fake, I'm not experienced with scoping out real ads from fake.
Also, has anyone met with this chick?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...19891/15116148
I read one report of a guy lightly texting her but not getting far.
-
12-04-14 22:57 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 646Some agencies let trusted members of local boards to just give two references.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 02:03 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 31So how should I go about it?
Originally Posted by ManiMoe
[View Original Post]
Call a different chick maybe? We can go longer without pussy than they can without paying rent.
A2
-
12-03-14 00:31 #2288Regular Member

Posts: 7Beware
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ge-24/17490709
I met her for an early morning session, paid for hr but only got 15 min. Made me leave and took $$ when she told me she needed breakfast.
-
12-02-14 15:45 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 196Info
Dnt give them your employment info because they can use it as a form of black mail. Think about it if you dnt pay up or have any issue with girl they can simple demand any amount of cash from you on the threat that they will call your boss to let them know what up sign up for.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-14 01:25 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 31I want to use the ap agencies to have a companion, but I don't want to give my employment info. Is there away around that without gettting references? I just don't want them to call my work.


















