Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Ok. Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Like when someone says something is "the shits" or "the shit" means it's something great or cool. Give me some of that shit, but I've had enough of that shit. Fuck that shit. Go figure.

    Still in all, where double meanings are obvious, and one of them refers to illegal activity of a non-relevant and serious type (here dope), people who possess at least some level of discretion will avoid it.
    Never knew Molly was a drug. Thought Molly was Molly Daniels the escort. So yeah from now on I will refer to the Urban Slang dictionary. Bitches. LOL.

  2. #10

    Slang

    Like when someone says something is "the shits" or "the shit" means it's something great or cool. Give me some of that shit, but I've had enough of that shit. Fuck that shit. Go figure.

    Still in all, where double meanings are obvious, and one of them refers to illegal activity of a non-relevant and serious type (here dope), people who possess at least some level of discretion will avoid it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    I think when the man said "dope" he meant it as slang for fun. Am I the only one here over 25?

  3. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSpiff  [View Original Post]
    The word "DOPE" is a slang term used also for fun, exciting, entertaining, lively, merry. I guess I shouldn't use slang terminology on this board. In no way did I ever mention illegal substances. I hope you older guys are smarter than that. I just was trying to get everyone in on the fun. Next time I won't post anything.
    I assumed by dope you just meant a good time for people into that. I'm not into the orgy thing myself, but I hope you don't let some of the comments stop you from posting next time. I don't think it sounded like a police sting but I don't see why anyone would pay to gangbang a prostitute since generally women who do that are just into it and for most guys it's not the most comfortable thing in the world.

    To anyone that went, I hope you had fun and share the details.

  4. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Obviously the event is for dopes. Or for the younger set, dopez. Either way I'll stay home and wait for it to get posted on the internet.
    I think when the man said "dope" he meant it as slang for fun. Am I the only one here over 25?

  5. #7

    What?

    Obviously the event is for dopes. Or for the younger set, dopez. Either way I'll stay home and wait for it to get posted on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Really. You just posted Dope event. Everyone bring your drugs, money, send pic first. Yeah right.

  6. #6

    No shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    I would not go.
    Roach trap. Flypaper. Everyone knows cops are lazy. What better way to run Operation Happy New Year than to sit back with some donuts, and catch 25 johns at once, faster than you can say "have a seat over there"

  7. #5
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Looks me to a cop event

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSpiff  [View Original Post]
    The hotel was too small for the order so I will host tomorrow. Midnight madness pm me for details. No bull shit I got her to come down on the price too. Tell a friend so we can make this a dope event. No homo stuff either. She is willing to take 25 on at max so hurry imma post to CL too so spot will fill up fast.
    I would not go.

  8. #4

    Check the urban dictionary

    Dope event is not what it sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Really. You just posted Dope event. Everyone bring your drugs, money, send pic first. Yeah right.

  9. #3

    Older crowd I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Really. You just posted Dope event. Everyone bring your drugs, money, send pic first. Yeah right.
    The word "DOPE" is a slang term used also for fun, exciting, entertaining, lively, merry. I guess I shouldn't use slang terminology on this board. In no way did I ever mention illegal substances. I hope you older guys are smarter than that. I just was trying to get everyone in on the fun. Next time I won't post anything.

  10. #2
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Dope event?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSpiff  [View Original Post]
    The hotel was too small for the order so I will host tomorrow. Midnight madness pm me for details. No bull shit I got her to come down on the price too. Tell a friend so we can make this a dope event. No homo stuff either. She is willing to take 25 on at max so hurry imma post to CL too so spot will fill up fast.
    Really. You just posted Dope event. Everyone bring your drugs, money, send pic first. Yeah right.

  11. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Rants, Raves, and Stupid Tinfoil Hat Wearing Conspiracy Bullshit

    I'm tired of cleaning shit like this up so Raleigh now has it's own fight thread for stupid non pussy related arguments.

    The Argumentative infractions are relaxed here, but all the other rules are in effect. If you want to see how it works check out The Rat Trap in Orlando, The Octagon in Cincy, or The Massholes in Boston. If anybody has suggestions for a better name make it here.

    I usually ask if a city wants a thread like this but I'm imposing this on Raleigh because you guys will fight about anything. From now on review threads are for reviews, bring the bullshit here. There is now zero tolerance for arguments in the review threads in this city. Start a fight on a review thread and you get put on moderation. I don't care who you call an asshole here, myself included, but no more douchebaggery in the review threads.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape