Thread: Rants, Raves, and Stupid Tinfoil Hat Wearing Conspiracy Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,991 of 1991
-
12-31-14 15:07 #11Senior Member

Posts: 619Ok. Molly
Never knew Molly was a drug. Thought Molly was Molly Daniels the escort. So yeah from now on I will refer to the Urban Slang dictionary. Bitches. LOL.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 09:37 #10Senior Member

Posts: 720Slang
Like when someone says something is "the shits" or "the shit" means it's something great or cool. Give me some of that shit, but I've had enough of that shit. Fuck that shit. Go figure.
Still in all, where double meanings are obvious, and one of them refers to illegal activity of a non-relevant and serious type (here dope), people who possess at least some level of discretion will avoid it.
Originally Posted by Ellis61
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 09:04 #9Senior Member

Posts: 1301I assumed by dope you just meant a good time for people into that. I'm not into the orgy thing myself, but I hope you don't let some of the comments stop you from posting next time. I don't think it sounded like a police sting but I don't see why anyone would pay to gangbang a prostitute since generally women who do that are just into it and for most guys it's not the most comfortable thing in the world.
Originally Posted by DeadSpiff
[View Original Post]
To anyone that went, I hope you had fun and share the details.
-
12-30-14 23:52 #8Senior Member

Posts: 462I think when the man said "dope" he meant it as slang for fun. Am I the only one here over 25?
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 11:08 #7Senior Member

Posts: 720What?
Obviously the event is for dopes. Or for the younger set, dopez. Either way I'll stay home and wait for it to get posted on the internet.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 09:35 #6Banned Member

Posts: 565No shit
Roach trap. Flypaper. Everyone knows cops are lazy. What better way to run Operation Happy New Year than to sit back with some donuts, and catch 25 johns at once, faster than you can say "have a seat over there"
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 08:38 #5Senior Member

Posts: 310Looks me to a cop event
I would not go.
Originally Posted by DeadSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 08:33 #4Senior Member

Posts: 220Check the urban dictionary
Dope event is not what it sounds like.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-14 07:01 #3Regular Member

Posts: 14Older crowd I guess
The word "DOPE" is a slang term used also for fun, exciting, entertaining, lively, merry. I guess I shouldn't use slang terminology on this board. In no way did I ever mention illegal substances. I hope you older guys are smarter than that. I just was trying to get everyone in on the fun. Next time I won't post anything.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-14 23:54 #2Senior Member

Posts: 619Dope event?
Really. You just posted Dope event. Everyone bring your drugs, money, send pic first. Yeah right.
Originally Posted by DeadSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Rants, Raves, and Stupid Tinfoil Hat Wearing Conspiracy Bullshit
I'm tired of cleaning shit like this up so Raleigh now has it's own fight thread for stupid non pussy related arguments.
The Argumentative infractions are relaxed here, but all the other rules are in effect. If you want to see how it works check out The Rat Trap in Orlando, The Octagon in Cincy, or The Massholes in Boston. If anybody has suggestions for a better name make it here.
I usually ask if a city wants a thread like this but I'm imposing this on Raleigh because you guys will fight about anything. From now on review threads are for reviews, bring the bullshit here. There is now zero tolerance for arguments in the review threads in this city. Start a fight on a review thread and you get put on moderation. I don't care who you call an asshole here, myself included, but no more douchebaggery in the review threads.
A2










Reply With Quote




