Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2300
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkCortez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for me? Don't know many legit escorts, lookin to find some safe options.

    Preferrably inexpensive, like between 100-150 for full service.
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-here/17553521

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/17225403

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...th-me/18039006

    I highly reccomend TER, HX, and ***** for San Diego.

    I still love finding gems on backpage though.

  2. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrape  [View Original Post]
    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...acket/48089277

    Maybe if she was hot. But too ugly for me.
    Saw her on San Diego's Craigslist last week, so she does get to this area from time to time it appears.

    Fugly and into drugs. No life jacket seems like appropriate terminology.

  3. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrape  [View Original Post]
    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...acket/48089277

    Maybe if she was hot. But too ugly for me.
    Definitely too ugly!

  4. #2297

    New to the game. Any recommendations?

    Anyone have recommendations for me? Don't know many legit escorts, lookin to find some safe options.

    Preferrably inexpensive, like between 100-150 for full service.

  5. #2296

  6. #2295

    Goto girl in and around MiraMar / Mira Mesa

    Hii -.

    I have tried gals on BP and AMP's, any suggestions for goto girls on BP in MiraMesa area? Anyone you recently had a dream and found to be good?

    I visited few AMP's they are damn good, but expensive, Just want to try BP as well once in a while.

    Thanks.

  7. #2294

    Ava

    Hi gents,

    Was in your neck of the woods last weekend, and met up with Ava three different times. She's big and black, but totally open and fun, and gives an A+ session.

  8. #2293

    Info!

    Let me know if anyone has any info on Lola. Posts on BP, ph num 6&9-634-6476. Pm me. Moe.

  9. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkCortez  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried this out before, but looking to have a first time with an Asian.

    I do not know which women are legit or fake, I'm not experienced with scoping out real ads from fake.

    Also, has anyone met with this chick?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...19891/15116148

    I read one report of a guy lightly texting her but not getting far.
    Use escort sites like ter or live escort review.

  10. #2291

    Newbie. Any recomendations? Preferrable Asian.

    I've never tried this out before, but looking to have a first time with an Asian.

    I do not know which women are legit or fake, I'm not experienced with scoping out real ads from fake.

    Also, has anyone met with this chick?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...19891/15116148

    I read one report of a guy lightly texting her but not getting far.

  11. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    So how should I go about it?

    Call a different chick maybe? We can go longer without pussy than they can without paying rent.

    A2
    Some agencies let trusted members of local boards to just give two references.

  12. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    Dnt give them your employment info because they can use it as a form of black mail. Think about it if you dnt pay up or have any issue with girl they can simple demand any amount of cash from you on the threat that they will call your boss to let them know what up sign up for.
    So how should I go about it?

    Call a different chick maybe? We can go longer without pussy than they can without paying rent.

    A2

  13. #2288

    Beware

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ge-24/17490709

    I met her for an early morning session, paid for hr but only got 15 min. Made me leave and took $$ when she told me she needed breakfast.

  14. #2287

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I want to use the ap agencies to have a companion, but I don't want to give my employment info. Is there away around that without gettting references? I just don't want them to call my work.
    Dnt give them your employment info because they can use it as a form of black mail. Think about it if you dnt pay up or have any issue with girl they can simple demand any amount of cash from you on the threat that they will call your boss to let them know what up sign up for.

  15. #2286
    I want to use the ap agencies to have a companion, but I don't want to give my employment info. Is there away around that without gettting references? I just don't want them to call my work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape