Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,491 to 17,505 of 20140
-
12-21-14 23:06 #2650Regular Member

Posts: 7Late Night Bella
I stopped into Bella for there Late Night Massage and was really surprised. Two younger Girls were working, I believe Angelina and Bree. I did a half hour with Bree, my massage was happy medium but her personality and body were worth the visit. Bella was reasonably priced and I didn't feel Rushed. I'm going to try the day shift next. Has anyone else been there during daytime hours?
-
12-20-14 21:17 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 4439Rates for Jennifer
40 hh. . 60 hr. Double for 4 handed.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
No desk fee, no up charge for the twins.
YMMV on tipping, always a great value for me. Don't forget good hygiene is a must.
-
12-20-14 11:23 #2648Regular Member

Posts: 11Float Through The Day
Thanks M. See. I experienced the same and was feeling bad about myself. Good to know it was not just me.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
S. see.
-
12-20-14 11:13 #2647Regular Member

Posts: 3Any rate information she looks very sexy!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-14 09:48 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 441Float through the day
If you want a really good massage, cute providers, very nice surroundings, this is a good place. However, my one experience and backed by others, this is it. They keep you covered, absolutely no teasing, absolutely no HE. No extras.
Originally Posted by SeaChaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-14 09:30 #2645Regular Member

Posts: 11Float Through Your Day
This is another ad that entrigued me.
Would really appreciate any info.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/4812396571.html
-
12-20-14 09:01 #2644Regular Member

Posts: 11Zen Massage
Does anyone have info on either of these two parlors?
I am going this week and would like some up front advise.
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...andgt/17624434
-
12-18-14 23:12 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 106Pacific 44th
40 for hh and I left a 40 tip. There was nothing negotiated in advance.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-14 22:46 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 1014Financials
What was the financial breakdown on this episode?
Originally Posted by Dggr2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-14 17:54 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 106Chyna at Pacific 44th
Stopped at Pacific on Tuesday, the first time I have been there. Didn't have anyone to ask for so I got Chyna. Nice girl in her early 40's. Massage was lackluster at best but on the flip I was treated extremely well. Top came off and liberal with roaming privileges, very nice BBBJ with the admonition to let her know before anything happened. HE was not rushed and I left feeling very happy and relaxed. She only works Tuesdays and is carrying extra weight but I will repeat. Not sure what else might have been on the menu.
-
12-18-14 09:15 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 148KC at Panacea
Saw her the other day for HH. Great teasing, impressive rack and superb HE. A lot of fun. She is not a spinner and didn't climb on board, but still a great time.
-
12-18-14 00:23 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 1014Not New
Lexi is not new. She's been massaging for a while. She works on a rotation at Oasis (relaxation station) Royal Touch and Touch of Paradise. I've seen her 4 or 5 times. Good massage with above average HE. Top down with generous roaming. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood
[View Original Post]
NJ.
-
12-17-14 18:35 #2638Regular Member

Posts: 4Sexy Lexi
So I'm curious if anyone has seen this new Lexi.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-14 16:07 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 159That is definitely not Lexi from Toledo. She goes by JadePrescott now.
Originally Posted by TheyreAllGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-14 22:26 #2636Regular Member

Posts: 4Sexy Lexi
I see some old posts about Sexi Lexi but I think this one is different from the Toledo Lexi. Does anyone know that is the case. I'm talking about this Lexi. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-lexi/17825307.













Reply With Quote




