Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 363 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3988

    Deena

    Had a great date with deena today. Made plans for Monday and Tuesday. Enjoy every minute with this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141219_160642.jpg‎   20141219_160701.jpg‎   20141219_160714.jpg‎  

  2. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Had another great date with Deena this evening, again I expressed my desire to see her everyday, so we made plans for tomorrow and Friday. Unfornuately, weekends and overnights are not an option.
    Listen if she is pretty, dependable, hits the spot, was nice, and kept to the agreed price go for it as long as you have fun. Why go somewhere else if it what you like. You know where you like to shop for regular stuff and are not going to get ripped off. Is this any different?

  3. #3986

    Re: Deena

    Thanks for posting! Now everyone can see...

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Had another great date with Deena this evening, again I expressed my desire to see her everyday, so we made plans for tomorrow and Friday. Unfornuately, weekends and overnights are not an option.
    ...that's Deena! She is so f'ing pretty, with or without Photoshop.

    I'm so f'ing jealous; I hate your f'ing guts. LOL.

    CookyJar.

  4. #3985

    Deena

    Had another great date with Deena this evening, again I expressed my desire to see her everyday, so we made plans for tomorrow and Friday. Unfornuately, weekends and overnights are not an option.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deena (6).jpg‎  

  5. #3984

    Re: How much is too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Is wanting to see the same girl every day. Too much?

    ...Deena. First class all the way, she is giving, and always makes sure I am happy, never lets her mood or circumstances interfer with pleasing me, as reported eariler, her pussy is also amazing.
    You've got to be kidding. You lucky f'ing dog! I would give my left nut, to be able to send a little more time with Deena.

    Deena has it all. She's intelligent, has a great conversation, she is fun loving and just an all-around good person. If I were just a wee bit younger, I would be ever so proud to have this young hot spinner call me her sugar daddy.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 002.jpg‎   Deena 001.jpg‎   Deena 01.jpg‎   Deena 02.jpg‎   Deena 13.jpg‎  

    Deena 21.jpg‎   Deena 14.jpg‎   Deena 15.jpg‎   Deena 11.jpg‎   Deena 12.jpg‎  


  6. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Is wanting to see the same girl every day. Too much?

    Of course this started with Kristen. Who I manage to see not once, twice but upto three times a day when possible, then came along Katrina. Whom I started seeing last year in Fact January 3 will mark our one year anniversary, I was seeing her twice a day for the first few months, then once a day, now its down to once or twice a week, then I started seeing Deena again and would love to see her everyday, my available time is limited, so I need the girls to work around my schedule, but it just seems too difficult.

    Katrina. Seeing someone as long and as often as I have her, obviously you development an attachment to them, her body is tight as is her pussy, when she is in the mood her blowjobs rock and sex with her can be amazing.

    Deena. First class all the way, she is giving, and always makes sure I am happy, never lets her mood or circumstances interfer with pleasing me, as reported eariler, her pussy is also amazing.
    If she hits the spot is fun and you can trust her, you are fine as long as she doesn't ask for more or want to borrow money from you.

  7. #3982

    How much is too much

    Is wanting to see the same girl every day. Too much?

    Of course this started with Kristen. Who I manage to see not once, twice but upto three times a day when possible, then came along Katrina. Whom I started seeing last year in Fact January 3 will mark our one year anniversary, I was seeing her twice a day for the first few months, then once a day, now its down to once or twice a week, then I started seeing Deena again and would love to see her everyday, my available time is limited, so I need the girls to work around my schedule, but it just seems too difficult.

    Katrina. Seeing someone as long and as often as I have her, obviously you development an attachment to them, her body is tight as is her pussy, when she is in the mood her blowjobs rock and sex with her can be amazing.

    Deena. First class all the way, she is giving, and always makes sure I am happy, never lets her mood or circumstances interfer with pleasing me, as reported eariler, her pussy is also amazing.

  8. #3981

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I thought it might be nice is the newer members knew who we were talking about. I've known her a really long time.

    When we first met she was blonde and went by the name of Summer.

    CookyJar.
    I must say, I like what I see for sure and she isn't bad at all and that is one fat monkey for sure!

  9. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    (If anyone had asked me, before you gave your report, what girl did I think could be trusted to pull off such a risky transaction. I would have said Dyan.
    Yea, I really liked my chances.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    In the end, it's your decision. If you got to do it, you got to do it.
    Yea, I'm done with her. It was a blast while it lasted. Thinking back, I was kind of "complaining" to her about our last couple of dates, I think she saw the end was near, so she made a money grab. Dyan isn't dumb, like you said, she's been at this for a while.

    In the end, I think we both got what we wanted for each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The lying just makes it worse. I wish they'the just admit to their digression, "I'm sorry, I was high, or drug sick, or disparate and didn't realize how stupid I was being. " Instead they lie. When they lie, it's like saying we are so dumb we'll believe every little lame thing they say.
    I agree! Especially with our history. Like I said, I think she was just saying her good-byes. The story was so way over the top, I can't see how she expected anyone to believe it.

    If I can only find KAT. Talk about the perfect date.

  10. #3979

    Dyan. The Best of!

    I thought it might be nice is the newer members knew who we were talking about. I've known her a really long time.

    When we first met she was blonde and went by the name of Summer.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan and Michelle 002.jpg‎   Dyan 003.jpg‎   Dyan 33.jpg‎   Dyan 34.jpg‎   Dyan 27.jpg‎  

    Dyan 35.jpg‎   Dyan 78.jpg‎   Dyan 29.jpg‎   Dyan 004.jpg‎   Dyan 500.jpg‎  


  11. #3978

    The Bloom is off the Rose!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    Her service was very poor also

    Be well. Be safe!
    Something else to consider. In the real world, on a real world job, Dyan would have been moved to a desk or inside job years ago. If she'd been working at the US Post Office for as long as she's been working the streets, she would be a manger or supervision by now and not a mail carrier. She wouldn't be still working the streets.

    Lots of people refuse to retire or leave field work. 70,80 years old and they refuse to leave. Dyan isn't that old. In many ways she's still in her prime. But! She is probably the oldest gal still working this rodeo.

    Maybe that's the change you've observed. Maybe the bloom is off the rose. Perhaps she's just slowing down a step or two. Doesn't necessarily mean she's ready to be put out to pasture. Lower expectations maybe what's needed?

    CookyJar.

  12. #3977

    New and very risky!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    ...No that was new. Looking back, A pipe dream. But given our history I gave it a shot, besides I was scared shitless with all the LE around.
    LOL. But, I get it!

    If it had worked, it would have been brilliant. If she had gotten a cab and shown up. WOW! That would have been something really impressive to write home about.

    (If anyone had asked me, before you gave your report, what girl did I think could be trusted to pull off such a risky transaction. I would have said Dyan. If I were asked now. I'd have to say Deena, maybe. I say maybe because I happen to know she was recently ripped off after what was supposed to be an overnight date. It goes both ways gentleman, they get ripped off too.)

    Here's my suggestion. Next time you see her, give her a ride. Pull over in a nice safe secluded spot and talk it out. If you get a good vibe consider this. Accept your part of the blame and enjoy her company, minus the complete trust (no more big cash advances). If you get a bad vide, and the change is still apparent, slip her $10 bucks and tell her maybe next time.

    LOL. I feel like I'm your buddy and I'm trying to keep you from breaking up with a girlfriend. LOL In the end, it's your decision. If you got to do it, you got to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't the monetary amount but the betrayal of trust, a BS story afterwards makes it worse

    I think you post is a reminder that stuff can happen and we need to be careful. Thanks for your post.
    The lying just makes it worse. I wish they'the just admit to their digression, "I'm sorry, I was high, or drug sick, or disparate and didn't realize how stupid I was being. " Instead they lie. When they lie, it's like saying we are so dumb we'll believe every little lame thing they say.

    CookyJar.

  13. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not in disagreement with you SamIam. Whenever I go out I'm on the lookout for something new, strange. However, I got the impression that JackAce wasn't into that. He seems to be into hanging with reliable ATF's.

    And! There is an old adage that goes, "Better the evil you know."

    CookyJar.
    Well I don't post much here anymore because I agree better the gal you know. I have a trusted few and it has worked out well but I went through those two I mentioned before I got to this point.

    Take Care.

  14. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nice report! Many good points!

    I will certainly ask her why she did what she did. Most girls deny such accusations. I am very curious as to how Dyan will react. Like you, I like to believe her and I have a relationship that transcends the norm. In my heart or hearts, I want to believe that she'll confide in me, tell the truth and give a valid reason. More than likely, she'll lie. Either way, I won't be mad at her.
    In the end it doesn't really matter what she says, what's done is done. Keep your guard up, she doesn't appear to be the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't the money. You said it yourself, "I have treated her waaaay beyond what I should have, but I can afford it. Be careful with her. " What you are most angry about is the loss of trust and her company. Now that you don't trust her, you feel that you cannot have her around you. It upsets you that you can no longer enjoy her company. Actually, that's not true. Once you've gotten pass the initial anger, you need to take your own advice. Next time, "Be careful with her. " And! If you do decide to be with her again, don't treat her like a girlfriend or wife. Treat her like what she is, a good person with a drug habit.
    A good person with a drug habit, perfectly said, that was, I thought, my approach. I wasn't bringing them flowers or taking them out to dinner. I would only see her once every 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer.
    Yea, my thing was taking them off the streets for a prolonged period and treating them like humans. I would just let them do their thing and I was always AMAZED at watching them decompress, it takes a while, a long while before they are truly comfortable.

    By that time, they wanted to fuck and suck me VERY badly, at least it seemed that way. I tried not to lose site of the situation. I know they are drug addicts and I'm there for sex, but along the way, if they are good company. All the better!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When you think about it, unfortunately, getting ripped off is just another part of the game we play.
    Oh, I agree. The money lost, isn't the issue, she would have gotten it anyway. It's just a bizarre turn, I have had the same exact date with Dy the last 5 times, just odd that she would "turn" now. As I said, service was waaaay below average also.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    PS: Question, had you ever trusted her with cab fare in the past? That's a first one on me.
    No that was new. Looking back, A pipe dream. But given our history I gave it a shot, besides I was scared shitless with all the LE around.

  15. #3974
    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    ...if the gal is that desperate and will take something minor, what will she take next? So my approach has been if she takes anything even something so minor she is history. I will move on to the next gal.

    I think you post is a reminder that stuff can happen and we need to be careful. Thanks for your post.
    I am not in disagreement with you SamIam. Whenever I go out I'm on the lookout for something new, strange. However, I got the impression that JackAce wasn't into that. He seems to be into hanging with reliable ATF's.

    And! There is an old adage that goes, "Better the evil you know."

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape