Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,136 to 27,150 of 40029
-
12-05-14 16:12 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 1255I was thinking about this story today
LOL. Great visual. Yeah, it's amazing how many places reuse towels. I make a point to simply not use them. After all, who are we kidding. Just tell them you don't want the towel. Nobody ever makes a fuss. At my session today, I noted how they use paper. Like the stuff they use in medical offices, and I really appreciated it. Actually today was a great dream. I am trained to read those imperceptible signals the MT gives you. Today the subtle hint was she said "F*** me now!" LOL. Bob.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-14 12:38 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 341News flash: this is more typical than we would all like to think, IMHO. I've seen that trick in a bunch of places. Linger a little while at the end of the session and you'll be surprised that the towels don't always go into the laundry.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
Spray any one of those AMPs down with Luminol and it'll light up like a pinball machine.
-
12-04-14 20:52 #12892Banned Member

Posts: 4190Well I will avoid this place.
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 18:02 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 465No idea, sorry, but it's on the west side a couple of blocks north of Irving. If you're drying your face and the towel smells like ass, you're probably at the right place.
Originally Posted by JoeD999
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 15:24 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 279Is that the one with phone ending 3176?
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 08:51 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 1443REad the forum!
Lot of good info, spend some time and read the last 6 months. That will get you all the information you need. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Ysvsr1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 00:23 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 1255Geography
Mt Prospect is reasonably close to Schaumburg. Read that section to find your best options. Report back and join the discussion. Good luck. Bob.
Originally Posted by Ysvsr1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 23:42 #12887Regular Member

Posts: 1NorthWest suburb
New to chicago area. Can anyone point me to a decent AMP in Schaumburg / Hoffman area?
-
12-03-14 22:17 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 465Pulaski
For those who patronize the joint north of Irving, you may not want to use the towel they offer; it's refolded after the session.
-
12-03-14 21:02 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 3481Northside Massage.
Reflexion Spa on Sheffield / Clark / Newport just a little south of Wrigleyfield. Don't expect or ask for any Extras because none are available. Great place to get a great Massage. I've been there. Will go back.
Originally Posted by Monopoly2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 16:45 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 66Place
I'm on the northside today. If someone could tell me where to go to get a good massage. Please pm. Thanks.
-
12-02-14 23:04 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 62I like Philly and Honolulu for good AMPs but if I'm down in Dallas I will have to dedicate some time for the hobby. I'd like to add that Vancouver BC has great Asian apartments for the price. Full menu for around $. 4/ hr cad which is less than $. 25 USD. The women are young and attractive and come in all shapes, sizes and ages. The laws there appear to be less strict than in the states. So when you go to the various ad websites (erlist) they are pretty straightforward with what is offered and more often than not the girl in the pic is the actual girl you meet. The Canadian review boards have a lot of active members and their posts are detailed and accurate.
Originally Posted by Lokkin4
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 12:07 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 136Dallas Rocks too.
Same can be said in Dallas. Amazing.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 08:31 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 307Too many red flags with those. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 08:16 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 307Chicago is pretty much dead as far as talent. I switched to suburbs. Much better out there. But if you're tied to the city, might want to try 4606 w Lawrence. Supposedly some new talent there. Good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




