Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12790

    Not tried phila but I spend a few days in manhattan and.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDe  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled into the Philly AMP experience years ago. It is without a doubt the best time you can have in a US AMP. I notice on their boards theyre vague and don't give up all the info, and I certainly respect that. I'll just say if I lived in Philly I might have bankrupted myself $160 at a time.
    It was a good time all around. I did two women off of BP with TER reviews. And then took flyers and went to two AMP, both walking distance to my hotel. Total good times at each.

    Richie the dick focused so much energy into closing down these places in chgo that they can afford to be stingy with services. Apparently in these other cities you need to perform to survive.

    Randolph.

  2. #12789

    Philly

    I stumbled into the Philly AMP experience years ago. It is without a doubt the best time you can have in a US AMP. I notice on their boards theyre vague and don't give up all the info, and I certainly respect that. I'll just say if I lived in Philly I might have bankrupted myself $160 at a time.

  3. #12788

    Philly-bound!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosendo12  [View Original Post]
    Haha I'm going to Philly!

    Cheesesteaks for everyone!
    Me too! How much is a round-trip ticket from Chicago to Philly? Damn! For THAT kind of service, I'll make a special trip.

  4. #12787
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddubs2  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall when they're open? Mon-Sat I'd assume? Know the hours of operation?
    I believe they open at 10 am and every other Saturday (or was it Sunday? Probably every other Sunday. The receptionist said to call when you see their ad.

  5. #12786
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Philly for work and you would not believe what kind of Asian talent is available here. I went to this place called Bella. It basically looks like an abandoned warehouse and when you walk inside, its like some kind of pink pussy paradise. There's hot twenty year old Korean girls in bikinis coming out of the fucking woodwork. First off, the mamasan is fucking friendly and polite and even brought me into their kitchen and offered me a refreshment, on my first visit. It was like the place was only opened for me and my enjoyment. I'm escorted up to one of 4 or 5 rooms that have tables in them. It's all very clean and organized. Then after a little while the girl comes in. The first night, I had this girl named Claudia. Holy shit. This girl was a stunner. She came in with this big smile on her face and she was so friendly I wanted to sit down and play house with her. She had an amazing man made rack that was perfect for her size. The second time I had Sugar and let me tell you, you will not believe how gorgeous and fun she was. Once her motor was on it was like a little 4 stroke Husqavanna with a fucking turbocharger forced in it. It was like driving a fucking vespa with a V8. She was petite and her boobies were like teardrops from heaven. They were perfectly formed man mades. There are no better boobies on an Asian, this side of the Yanghtzee river. I've never seen a more beautiful Asian girl. She had these blue contacts that lifted your penis on first contact. If was like some kind of sexual Medussa phenomenon where my dick seemed to follow her glances around the room. They take you to a table shower room first where they both are aggressive and fun in their bikinis. Then it's back to the room for a brief massage in which they are completely nude. Claudia was very nice and she gave an inspired massage to my back before she started kissing it and getting sensual with me. It was very erotic. Sugar, on the other hand, did some kind of voodoo sex walk on my back whereas she was pushing down and my dick was pushing back up. Then she buried her face between my legs from behind and it was fucking on.

    Everything about the experience with Claudia was GFE. She was sweet and sensual and very erotic. When I put her down on the table she was very responsive to everything I did and it was very genuine. It was like being with your prom date in some motel 6 that feels like a hyatt because your both broke as fuck. Everything was wrapped but I was totally cool with it because the personality was so awesome. To be honest, I didn't even leave the missionary position with her, it felt that real. We basically climaxed about 20 seconds apart and I reached down and she was immensely wet and it sent me over the edge. The reason I went back was to see her again but this time it was Sugar who was available. As much as Claudia was authentic GFE, Sugar was a fun and aggressive PSE. That's right, a PSE Asian. The closest I ever had to that was Rose from Thai Spicy who was bucking me like crazy when she was climaxing. There's just one difference. Rose is like late 30's. I would say Sugar is 24 or 25 at most and she may very well be younger. The whole time I was waiting to see when Sugar would drop the act and become normal again. Hell I don't know, maybe she does that for extra tips but it never did. She's just a wild one and likes sex. I had her in about 3 or 4 positions before I ripped it off and then she got beneath me, like on cue, and I finished all over her neck and a little bit on her face. It was fucking epic and she was laughing about it looking in the mirror. Unreal. I went to the Philly forum to tell the fuckers how lucky they are to have this shit in their backyard. Oh yeah. The damage right? How about 1. 6. Yeah that's right. . 6 house fee and 1 girl FS fee. Mind-blowing huh? They didn't even ask for it. I just followed the etiquette that I read in the forum. There is literally nothing that can compare in our city and it's a damn shame. From what I understand from their forums, it's the best they got in this city but there are a few comparables for that price point as well, all within a few blocks of each other. If you have the opportunity, come visit this city and you will have a great time on so many different levels. Everyone is friendly and cool here, the bars are great, the food is better, and the hot twenty year old Koreans are unreal.
    Haha I'm going to Philly!

    Cheesesteaks for everyone!

  6. #12785

    We Suck

    I'm in Philly for work and you would not believe what kind of Asian talent is available here. I went to this place called Bella. It basically looks like an abandoned warehouse and when you walk inside, its like some kind of pink pussy paradise. There's hot twenty year old Korean girls in bikinis coming out of the fucking woodwork. First off, the mamasan is fucking friendly and polite and even brought me into their kitchen and offered me a refreshment, on my first visit. It was like the place was only opened for me and my enjoyment. I'm escorted up to one of 4 or 5 rooms that have tables in them. It's all very clean and organized. Then after a little while the girl comes in. The first night, I had this girl named Claudia. Holy shit. This girl was a stunner. She came in with this big smile on her face and she was so friendly I wanted to sit down and play house with her. She had an amazing man made rack that was perfect for her size. The second time I had Sugar and let me tell you, you will not believe how gorgeous and fun she was. Once her motor was on it was like a little 4 stroke Husqavanna with a fucking turbocharger forced in it. It was like driving a fucking vespa with a V8. She was petite and her boobies were like teardrops from heaven. They were perfectly formed man mades. There are no better boobies on an Asian, this side of the Yanghtzee river. I've never seen a more beautiful Asian girl. She had these blue contacts that lifted your penis on first contact. If was like some kind of sexual Medussa phenomenon where my dick seemed to follow her glances around the room. They take you to a table shower room first where they both are aggressive and fun in their bikinis. Then it's back to the room for a brief massage in which they are completely nude. Claudia was very nice and she gave an inspired massage to my back before she started kissing it and getting sensual with me. It was very erotic. Sugar, on the other hand, did some kind of voodoo sex walk on my back whereas she was pushing down and my dick was pushing back up. Then she buried her face between my legs from behind and it was fucking on.

    Everything about the experience with Claudia was GFE. She was sweet and sensual and very erotic. When I put her down on the table she was very responsive to everything I did and it was very genuine. It was like being with your prom date in some motel 6 that feels like a hyatt because your both broke as fuck. Everything was wrapped but I was totally cool with it because the personality was so awesome. To be honest, I didn't even leave the missionary position with her, it felt that real. We basically climaxed about 20 seconds apart and I reached down and she was immensely wet and it sent me over the edge. The reason I went back was to see her again but this time it was Sugar who was available. As much as Claudia was authentic GFE, Sugar was a fun and aggressive PSE. That's right, a PSE Asian. The closest I ever had to that was Rose from Thai Spicy who was bucking me like crazy when she was climaxing. There's just one difference. Rose is like late 30's. I would say Sugar is 24 or 25 at most and she may very well be younger. The whole time I was waiting to see when Sugar would drop the act and become normal again. Hell I don't know, maybe she does that for extra tips but it never did. She's just a wild one and likes sex. I had her in about 3 or 4 positions before I ripped it off and then she got beneath me, like on cue, and I finished all over her neck and a little bit on her face. It was fucking epic and she was laughing about it looking in the mirror. Unreal. I went to the Philly forum to tell the fuckers how lucky they are to have this shit in their backyard. Oh yeah. The damage right? How about 1. 6. Yeah that's right. . 6 house fee and 1 girl FS fee. Mind-blowing huh? They didn't even ask for it. I just followed the etiquette that I read in the forum. There is literally nothing that can compare in our city and it's a damn shame. From what I understand from their forums, it's the best they got in this city but there are a few comparables for that price point as well, all within a few blocks of each other. If you have the opportunity, come visit this city and you will have a great time on so many different levels. Everyone is friendly and cool here, the bars are great, the food is better, and the hot twenty year old Koreans are unreal.

  7. #12784
    IIRC they're appointment only so call the number on their BP ad.

  8. #12783

    Travel Agency Hours of Operation

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I tried this travel agency and found working with them to be a very pleasant experience. I can't remember my travel agent's name but it made me think of Eric Clapton for some reason. While coach and business class were available, my agent was able to get me a first-class ticket for their usual price. The office was neat and clean, everyone was very nice and helpful, and I was thoroughly satisfied with my travel planning experience. I will be sure to use this travel agency again whenever I am planning travel.
    Do you recall when they're open? Mon-Sat I'd assume? Know the hours of operation?

  9. #12782
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojitousa  [View Original Post]
    I went back a couple of days after the incident and all was well, but YMMV.
    Went there on Monday everything was fine had Tina little cutie.

  10. #12781
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish  [View Original Post]
    Charlie I didn't state they don't post real pics. I said they didn't post pics. They usually have general pics of massage tables, candles or what not. I have been there when they said they were slow. People always want to make more money. They aren't overbooked every hour they are open. I just wanted to know by a recent visitor if the girl in the pic is available.
    I seem to recall that they always have girls' pictures in their ads, but I could be wrong. I have not been watching their ads in quite a while. Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

    One thing that I have learned over the years is that in most cases hot girls don't provide as good of service as less attrative girls. There are exceptions of course, but in general that has been my experience.

    There should be a new girl starting tomorrow.

  11. #12780

    Sunkiss

    Met Ping at Sunkiss a few weeks ago. Ping is young (20's) and very cute but basically only offers a legit massage. Still, Sunkiss is very clean, which isn't always a given, and a great massage can be had there so I like the place for what it is.

  12. #12779

    Foster & Kedzie Travel Agency

    I tried this travel agency and found working with them to be a very pleasant experience. I can't remember my travel agent's name but it made me think of Eric Clapton for some reason. While coach and business class were available, my agent was able to get me a first-class ticket for their usual price. The office was neat and clean, everyone was very nice and helpful, and I was thoroughly satisfied with my travel planning experience. I will be sure to use this travel agency again whenever I am planning travel.

  13. #12778
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    If they have never posted real pictures before, why would they start now? They are the only game in town (in the south suburb). The last time I was there, I could heard 2 guys were asked to come back because all rooms were occupied.

    I can pretty much assure you that she is not going to be the girl you will meet. She is too fine to be in this line of work.
    Charlie I didn't state they don't post real pics. I said they didn't post pics. They usually have general pics of massage tables, candles or what not. I have been there when they said they were slow. People always want to make more money. They aren't overbooked every hour they are open. I just wanted to know by a recent visitor if the girl in the pic is available.

  14. #12777

    Lily at Lakeside Spa

    Visited Lakeside Spa and met Lily. She's an older lady (40's - 50's) but very straightforward and friendly. She would be a good choice for an older guy who is a first-timer. Also saw a lovely young lady while I was there- I didn't catch her name, but I'll make it a point to go back.

  15. #12776
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish  [View Original Post]
    Normally they don't have pics of their girls on BP. Is the one in the recent ads the new girl?

    Meow.
    If they have never posted real pictures before, why would they start now? They are the only game in town (in the south suburb). The last time I was there, I could heard 2 guys were asked to come back because all rooms were occupied.

    I can pretty much assure you that she is not going to be the girl you will meet. She is too fine to be in this line of work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape