Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12895
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    For those who patronize the joint north of Irving, you may not want to use the towel they offer; it's refolded after the session.
    That explains why I was itching for a few days after the last time I went there. I only see May (Ellen) working there now. Is she the only one?

  2. #12894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    I was thinking about this story today

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    News flash: this is more typical than we would all like to think, IMHO. I've seen that trick in a bunch of places. Linger a little while at the end of the session and you'll be surprised that the towels don't always go into the laundry.

    Spray any one of those AMPs down with Luminol and it'll light up like a pinball machine.
    LOL. Great visual. Yeah, it's amazing how many places reuse towels. I make a point to simply not use them. After all, who are we kidding. Just tell them you don't want the towel. Nobody ever makes a fuss. At my session today, I noted how they use paper. Like the stuff they use in medical offices, and I really appreciated it. Actually today was a great dream. I am trained to read those imperceptible signals the MT gives you. Today the subtle hint was she said "F*** me now!" LOL. Bob.

  3. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Well I will avoid this place.
    News flash: this is more typical than we would all like to think, IMHO. I've seen that trick in a bunch of places. Linger a little while at the end of the session and you'll be surprised that the towels don't always go into the laundry.

    Spray any one of those AMPs down with Luminol and it'll light up like a pinball machine.

  4. #12892
    Well I will avoid this place.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    No idea, sorry, but it's on the west side a couple of blocks north of Irving. If you're drying your face and the towel smells like ass, you're probably at the right place.

  5. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD999  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one with phone ending 3176?
    No idea, sorry, but it's on the west side a couple of blocks north of Irving. If you're drying your face and the towel smells like ass, you're probably at the right place.

  6. #12890
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    For those who patronize the joint north of Irving, you may not want to use the towel they offer; it's refolded after the session.
    Is that the one with phone ending 3176?

  7. #12889

    REad the forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ysvsr1  [View Original Post]
    New to chicago area. Can anyone point me to a decent AMP in Schaumburg / Hoffman area?
    Lot of good info, spend some time and read the last 6 months. That will get you all the information you need. Rocket Dork.

  8. #12888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Geography

    Quote Originally Posted by Ysvsr1  [View Original Post]
    New to chicago area. Can anyone point me to a decent AMP in Schaumburg / Hoffman area?
    Mt Prospect is reasonably close to Schaumburg. Read that section to find your best options. Report back and join the discussion. Good luck. Bob.

  9. #12887

    NorthWest suburb

    New to chicago area. Can anyone point me to a decent AMP in Schaumburg / Hoffman area?

  10. #12886

    Pulaski

    For those who patronize the joint north of Irving, you may not want to use the towel they offer; it's refolded after the session.

  11. #12885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Northside Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monopoly2323  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the northside today. If someone could tell me where to go to get a good massage. Please pm. Thanks.
    Reflexion Spa on Sheffield / Clark / Newport just a little south of Wrigleyfield. Don't expect or ask for any Extras because none are available. Great place to get a great Massage. I've been there. Will go back.

  12. #12884

    Place

    I'm on the northside today. If someone could tell me where to go to get a good massage. Please pm. Thanks.

  13. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokkin4  [View Original Post]
    Same can be said in Dallas. Amazing.
    I like Philly and Honolulu for good AMPs but if I'm down in Dallas I will have to dedicate some time for the hobby. I'd like to add that Vancouver BC has great Asian apartments for the price. Full menu for around $. 4/ hr cad which is less than $. 25 USD. The women are young and attractive and come in all shapes, sizes and ages. The laws there appear to be less strict than in the states. So when you go to the various ad websites (erlist) they are pretty straightforward with what is offered and more often than not the girl in the pic is the actual girl you meet. The Canadian review boards have a lot of active members and their posts are detailed and accurate.

  14. #12882

    Dallas Rocks too.

    Same can be said in Dallas. Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Philly for work and you would not believe what kind of Asian talent is available here. I went to this place called Bella. It basically looks like an abandoned warehouse and when you walk inside, its like some kind of pink pussy paradise. There's hot twenty year old Korean girls in bikinis coming out of the fucking woodwork. First off, the mamasan is fucking friendly and polite and even brought me into their kitchen and offered me a refreshment, on my first visit. It was like the place was only opened for me and my enjoyment. I'm escorted up to one of 4 or 5 rooms that have tables in them. It's all very clean and organized. Then after a little while the girl comes in. The first night, I had this girl named Claudia. Holy shit. This girl was a stunner. She came in with this big smile on her face and she was so friendly I wanted to sit down and play house with her. She had an amazing man made rack that was perfect for her size. The second time I had Sugar and let me tell you, you will not believe how gorgeous and fun she was. Once her motor was on it was like a little 4 stroke Husqavanna with a fucking turbocharger forced in it. It was like driving a fucking vespa with a V8. She was petite and her boobies were like teardrops from heaven. They were perfectly formed man mades. There are no better boobies on an Asian, this side of the Yanghtzee river. I've never seen a more beautiful Asian girl. She had these blue contacts that lifted your penis on first contact. If was like some kind of sexual Medussa phenomenon where my dick seemed to follow her glances around the room. They take you to a table shower room first where they both are aggressive and fun in their bikinis. Then it's back to the room for a brief massage in which they are completely nude. Claudia was very nice and she gave an inspired massage to my back before she started kissing it and getting sensual with me. It was very erotic. Sugar, on the other hand, did some kind of voodoo sex walk on my back whereas she was pushing down and my dick was pushing back up. Then she buried her face between my legs from behind and it was fucking on.

    Everything about the experience with Claudia was GFE. She was sweet and sensual and very erotic. When I put her down on the table she was very responsive to everything I did and it was very genuine. It was like being with your prom date in some motel 6 that feels like a hyatt because your both broke as fuck. Everything was wrapped but I was totally cool with it because the personality was so awesome. To be honest, I didn't even leave the missionary position with her, it felt that real. We basically climaxed about 20 seconds apart and I reached down and she was immensely wet and it sent me over the edge. The reason I went back was to see her again but this time it was Sugar who was available. As much as Claudia was authentic GFE, Sugar was a fun and aggressive PSE. That's right, a PSE Asian. The closest I ever had to that was Rose from Thai Spicy who was bucking me like crazy when she was climaxing. There's just one difference. Rose is like late 30's. I would say Sugar is 24 or 25 at most and she may very well be younger. The whole time I was waiting to see when Sugar would drop the act and become normal again. Hell I don't know, maybe she does that for extra tips but it never did. She's just a wild one and likes sex. I had her in about 3 or 4 positions before I ripped it off and then she got beneath me, like on cue, and I finished all over her neck and a little bit on her face. It was fucking epic and she was laughing about it looking in the mirror. Unreal. I went to the Philly forum to tell the fuckers how lucky they are to have this shit in their backyard. Oh yeah. The damage right? How about 1. 6. Yeah that's right. . 6 house fee and 1 girl FS fee. Mind-blowing huh? They didn't even ask for it. I just followed the etiquette that I read in the forum. There is literally nothing that can compare in our city and it's a damn shame. From what I understand from their forums, it's the best they got in this city but there are a few comparables for that price point as well, all within a few blocks of each other. If you have the opportunity, come visit this city and you will have a great time on so many different levels. Everyone is friendly and cool here, the bars are great, the food is better, and the hot twenty year old Koreans are unreal.

  15. #12881
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on either of these? I called one and got voice mail. The ads look very similar.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/20713172

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/20666863
    Too many red flags with those. I'd stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape