Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 363 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    GD so hot I'm sweating bullets in November. Big change up in number and quality of offerings. I settled on the cutest one I saw. Star. 5'5 curly hair WSW with the's. Might be fake. No ass but sexy. Yanked me for 60 which got 20 min of avg head, complaints about hitting it too deep, and whining about not wanting to throw up while doing DT to finish me. Suits me right got thinking with the little head and agreeing to up sell and upfront pay. Just lost patience. Too much le to hang out on the stroll long. Having nothing but the 4th string squad out there selling their wares didn't help.
    Don't sweat it. That's just Star. If we are talking about the same person I dated her once and it seems like she goes through a bunch of issues while doing the date. I'm guessing it is how she copes or gets through it but it can be a big turnoff every step of the way.

  2. #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Correct DJ. Scramble. The girl in CJ's pic is named Monica, BUT it might not be the same girl KSW was asking about. Reason I say that is because I dated Monica once. Yes clean, decent attitude, above average body for a broadway girl, very pretty face, BUT DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN that pussy was loose. I can't imagine anyone calling her "tight."

    Definitely fits the bill cause she is usually out with her leach *hmm, hmm * I meant to say boyfriend. LOL.
    Ditto. Pretty much the same experience here.

  3. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by DjScramble  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Monica. She wears glasses and has been off and on backpage as well. You can usually catch her between Pine and Walnut. No phone or number that I know of.
    Correct DJ. Scramble. The girl in CJ's pic is named Monica, BUT it might not be the same girl KSW was asking about. Reason I say that is because I dated Monica once. Yes clean, decent attitude, above average body for a broadway girl, very pretty face, BUT DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN that pussy was loose. I can't imagine anyone calling her "tight."

    Definitely fits the bill cause she is usually out with her leach *hmm, hmm * I meant to say boyfriend. LOL.

  4. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Hi CJ.

    I think that is her. But she was wearing glasses when I scooped her. It was an unusual name like I said something like Tia. She has a pierced nose with a little gold ball earring. I saw her sitting in front of the little church at Cherry St with a white male. As I drove by the guy sees me checking her out and waves for me to come back but I had no time for a date. She is a sweet and clean one.

    Good hunting gents.

    KSW.
    Her name is Monica. She wears glasses and has been off and on backpage as well. You can usually catch her between Pine and Walnut. No phone or number that I know of.

  5. #3939

    My camden trip

    GD so hot I'm sweating bullets in November. Big change up in number and quality of offerings. I settled on the cutest one I saw. Star. 5'5 curly hair WSW with the's. Might be fake. No ass but sexy. Yanked me for 60 which got 20 min of avg head, complaints about hitting it too deep, and whining about not wanting to throw up while doing DT to finish me. Suits me right got thinking with the little head and agreeing to up sell and upfront pay. Just lost patience. Too much le to hang out on the stroll long. Having nothing but the 4th string squad out there selling their wares didn't help.

  6. #3938

    Katey or kati

    A very nice short chunky blonde SW name Katey, has a tattoo right above her backside (ohhh I miss that) and does not have a phone but lets you call her friends own and she calls you back, picked her up past the little bridge going back to Morgan on the the right and off we went but I'm trying to meet up again but no luck with her number of her friend she gave me, anyone knows anything or whereabouts of this one.

  7. #3937

    Pine and broad

    Shiissh, I saw the same one MrCj put on here but found it TGTBT. Smfh.

    Oh well fellas another day here and nice weather right about now, strolling and strolling we go.

  8. #3936

    Blonde on Pine and Broadway.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually do previews. When I read KStreetWatcher's post I felt it might be better to get his attention now while his memory was fresh. For the life of me, I can't remember this girls name. I'm hoping KStreetWatcher or someone will be able to help me with her name.

    We dated a few weeks ago and I'll be editing and post pictures from that date soon. It would be nice to have a name to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar.
    Hi CJ.

    I think that is her. But she was wearing glasses when I scooped her. It was an unusual name like I said something like Tia. She has a pierced nose with a little gold ball earring. I saw her sitting in front of the little church at Cherry St with a white male. As I drove by the guy sees me checking her out and waves for me to come back but I had no time for a date. She is a sweet and clean one.

    Good hunting gents.

    KSW.

  9. #3935

    BB. Broadway Blonde

    Damn Cookie! She could be the 2014 Miss CookieJar Winner. Nice work.

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually do previews. When I read KStreetWatcher's post I felt it might be better to get his attention now while his memory was fresh. For the life of me, I can't remember this girls name. I'm hoping KStreetWatcher or someone will be able to help me with her name.

    We dated a few weeks ago and I'll be editing and post pictures from that date soon. It would be nice to have a name to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar.

  10. #3934

    Re: Blonde on Pine and Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Dated a pretty blonde on Pine and Broadway. Really cute and clean. Says she was 22 yo and her name started with a T I think she said Tia. Sweet tight pussy that I would love to have again. I thought I knew all the girls on Broadway but somehow she slipped by my whoredar. Says she has been in Camden for 5 years! How could I have missed her for 5 years?! Anyone have any info on her?
    I don't usually do previews. When I read KStreetWatcher's post I felt it might be better to get his attention now while his memory was fresh. For the life of me, I can't remember this girls name. I'm hoping KStreetWatcher or someone will be able to help me with her name.

    We dated a few weeks ago and I'll be editing and post pictures from that date soon. It would be nice to have a name to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Girls 001.jpg‎  

  11. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace  [View Original Post]
    Actually, they all kick there tremendous heroin addiction and hibernate for the winter, only to return during warmer weather. I'm just being a dick, of course they are out there! I usually stick to the ones I know, since they are usually bundled up under layers of clothing, you never know what the body is going to look like.

    Be safe!
    I prefer the summer weather when they have nothing on.

  12. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Do they be out at this type of weather. Will be my first time around this part of the year, been at it over 4 months and everytime I hit never miss but I had to ask, will try my luck later on. Dress warm and be safe my fellow brethrens.
    Actually, they all kick there tremendous heroin addiction and hibernate for the winter, only to return during warmer weather. I'm just being a dick, of course they are out there! I usually stick to the ones I know, since they are usually bundled up under layers of clothing, you never know what the body is going to look like.

    Be safe!

  13. #3931

    Cold weather

    Do they be out at this type of weather. Will be my first time around this part of the year, been at it over 4 months and everytime I hit never miss but I had to ask, will try my luck later on. Dress warm and be safe my fellow brethrens.

  14. #3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Consistently good times with Deena. Nothing more to add that hasnt been said already. A true sweet girl who even remembers details about me that we spoke about during earlier dates. Its what makes her one of the best. Yeah she is a spinner, tight & clean with a strong energizer rabbit drive. But her sweet personality is what makes her truly special.
    Deena is special. If only I were a wee bit younger. I'd fly off with her to some far off Caribbean Island and party, party, party.

    Stacey is so cool. If only we were a little closer in age. I'd rent a small yacht and sail off to party, party, party.

    Together they are what dreams are made of and if I could, I'd take them both somewhere to live out my every fantasy. If it weren't for my excessive need to always be looking to the horizon for that which is new, I could gladly settle down with either Deena or Stacey.

    On this, our latest date together; while Stacey showered, Deena posed for a few single photographs. Here are a few. I didn't get any single shots of Stacey this go-a-round. Reluctantly, I will be delaying the editing of the rest of Deena and Stacey's pictures. I've already posted so many and I've fallen behind in editing some of the other girls I've recently met. As soon as I am able to edit them, I'll post more of Deena and Stacey together. A trip across the river is necessary. I will be back as soon as possible.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 004.jpg‎   Deena 47.jpg‎   Deena 49.jpg‎   Deena 52.jpg‎   Deena 002.jpg‎  

    Deena 003.jpg‎   Deena 001.jpg‎   Deena 56.jpg‎   Deena 62.jpg‎   Deena 63.jpg‎  


  15. #3929
    http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2..._for_city.html

    A recent date told me that the private security on Broadway report to the police any suspicious activity. I looked it up and found a news article. Apparently the private security around the transportation system and the Broadway business district works with the camden county police. Also read another news article where the video cameras are monitored by civilians working for the county police and they pass on suspicious activity to the police.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape