Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5443
-
11-27-14 00:35 #3943Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't sweat it. That's just Star. If we are talking about the same person I dated her once and it seems like she goes through a bunch of issues while doing the date. I'm guessing it is how she copes or gets through it but it can be a big turnoff every step of the way.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-14 00:33 #3942Regular Member

Posts: 16Ditto. Pretty much the same experience here.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-14 14:33 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 66Correct DJ. Scramble. The girl in CJ's pic is named Monica, BUT it might not be the same girl KSW was asking about. Reason I say that is because I dated Monica once. Yes clean, decent attitude, above average body for a broadway girl, very pretty face, BUT DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN that pussy was loose. I can't imagine anyone calling her "tight."
Originally Posted by DjScramble
[View Original Post]
Definitely fits the bill cause she is usually out with her leach *hmm, hmm * I meant to say boyfriend. LOL.
-
11-25-14 20:41 #3940Regular Member

Posts: 16Her name is Monica. She wears glasses and has been off and on backpage as well. You can usually catch her between Pine and Walnut. No phone or number that I know of.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-14 17:10 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 425My camden trip
GD so hot I'm sweating bullets in November. Big change up in number and quality of offerings. I settled on the cutest one I saw. Star. 5'5 curly hair WSW with the's. Might be fake. No ass but sexy. Yanked me for 60 which got 20 min of avg head, complaints about hitting it too deep, and whining about not wanting to throw up while doing DT to finish me. Suits me right got thinking with the little head and agreeing to up sell and upfront pay. Just lost patience. Too much le to hang out on the stroll long. Having nothing but the 4th string squad out there selling their wares didn't help.
-
11-25-14 15:54 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 190Katey or kati
A very nice short chunky blonde SW name Katey, has a tattoo right above her backside (ohhh I miss that) and does not have a phone but lets you call her friends own and she calls you back, picked her up past the little bridge going back to Morgan on the the right and off we went but I'm trying to meet up again but no luck with her number of her friend she gave me, anyone knows anything or whereabouts of this one.
-
11-25-14 15:50 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 190Pine and broad
Shiissh, I saw the same one MrCj put on here but found it TGTBT. Smfh.
Oh well fellas another day here and nice weather right about now, strolling and strolling we go.
-
11-25-14 14:48 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 194Blonde on Pine and Broadway.
Hi CJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I think that is her. But she was wearing glasses when I scooped her. It was an unusual name like I said something like Tia. She has a pierced nose with a little gold ball earring. I saw her sitting in front of the little church at Cherry St with a white male. As I drove by the guy sees me checking her out and waves for me to come back but I had no time for a date. She is a sweet and clean one.
Good hunting gents.
KSW.
-
11-25-14 11:59 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 231BB. Broadway Blonde
Damn Cookie! She could be the 2014 Miss CookieJar Winner. Nice work.
Runner.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-14 10:56 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Blonde on Pine and Broadway
I don't usually do previews. When I read KStreetWatcher's post I felt it might be better to get his attention now while his memory was fresh. For the life of me, I can't remember this girls name. I'm hoping KStreetWatcher or someone will be able to help me with her name.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
We dated a few weeks ago and I'll be editing and post pictures from that date soon. It would be nice to have a name to go with the pictures.
CookyJar.
-
11-21-14 17:31 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 1194I prefer the summer weather when they have nothing on.
Originally Posted by Jack Ace
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 09:50 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 121Actually, they all kick there tremendous heroin addiction and hibernate for the winter, only to return during warmer weather. I'm just being a dick, of course they are out there! I usually stick to the ones I know, since they are usually bundled up under layers of clothing, you never know what the body is going to look like.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Be safe!
-
11-18-14 22:52 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 190Cold weather
Do they be out at this type of weather. Will be my first time around this part of the year, been at it over 4 months and everytime I hit never miss but I had to ask, will try my luck later on. Dress warm and be safe my fellow brethrens.
-
11-16-14 18:51 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 5563Deena is special. If only I were a wee bit younger. I'd fly off with her to some far off Caribbean Island and party, party, party.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Stacey is so cool. If only we were a little closer in age. I'd rent a small yacht and sail off to party, party, party.
Together they are what dreams are made of and if I could, I'd take them both somewhere to live out my every fantasy. If it weren't for my excessive need to always be looking to the horizon for that which is new, I could gladly settle down with either Deena or Stacey.
On this, our latest date together; while Stacey showered, Deena posed for a few single photographs. Here are a few. I didn't get any single shots of Stacey this go-a-round. Reluctantly, I will be delaying the editing of the rest of Deena and Stacey's pictures. I've already posted so many and I've fallen behind in editing some of the other girls I've recently met. As soon as I am able to edit them, I'll post more of Deena and Stacey together. A trip across the river is necessary. I will be back as soon as possible.
CookyJar.
-
11-08-14 15:23 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 99http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2..._for_city.html
A recent date told me that the private security on Broadway report to the police any suspicious activity. I looked it up and found a news article. Apparently the private security around the transportation system and the Broadway business district works with the camden county police. Also read another news article where the video cameras are monitored by civilians working for the county police and they pass on suspicious activity to the police.










Reply With Quote






