Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3928

    Missy

    I saw Missy on Broadway, she is working the street again I guess. Remember there are "rumors" about her health.

    Good hunting gents.

  2. #3927

    Morgan Blvd

    Hey, is Morgan Blvd a hot spot nowadays? I remember reading a previous post that seemed to suggest that Morgan wasn't that good a spot, though one gent seemed impressed by the quality of woman he found there. Anyway, I drove down Broadway and turned onto Morgan one night this week and there were about 5 not-so-bad-looking WSW's humming around the place. A couple of them were pretty darn attractive (I'm pretty sure they were SW's as I can't think of any reason for a civvie to be walking around there so late at night). Most I've seen before had been one or two, max. There were quite a few trucks parked along the of the road, so maybe they were entertaining the truckers? Anyone know of any SW's that particularly service that area that I should be on the lookout for? I appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

  3. #3926

    Latest news in Camden

    Here's what's happ'ning in your neck of the woods. Place is still hot as it seems like. Be careful out there. Always watch your 6.

    http://6abc.com/news/police-officer-...g-bust/371252/

  4. #3925
    I have been going out to Camden for the past 25 years doing this hobby. I have never seen so many LE on Broadway or throughout the city in my life. Whenever I see an SW now, I go around the block several times and.

    Look for LE. I have seen LE parked 2 blocks down the street watching for activity. I now park my car and get out and walk around Camden and get the SW I want now, I know its dangerous but I don't have any problems and its hard for LE to know what your doing by foot.

  5. #3924

    Midday stroll

    Of course going through Camden when I can't partake of the goods. A bunch out but two that caught my eye. A blonde sitting at chelton ave might have been a wee on the big side but the tits would have made up for it. If anyone knows her name or has the 411 on skill sets I would appreciate it. The other was walking just south of ferry ave going south on Broadway in the company of a PR gentleman. Had on black and was either a very pale HSW or a very pale WSW. She was thick as hell and I even think she might have been a civvie. Again any info is appreciated on either. Other then that the rest were 5 or below on my scale but your tastes may vary. LE presence was fairly light saw one parked down a side street almost a block off broad.

  6. #3923

    RE: Pussy in shifts??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    So I've got a question and would like to hear some opinions. I usually get to pass through around 1-6 PM range. During that timeframe I swear its the same mix of 25 or so day in and day out. Over the past 2 weeks, I got to pass through at odd times for me. Tonight for example at 9 PM, last week a couple of passes around th 11-12 PM evening range. Maybe its just coincidence but I swear there were some completely different offerings at later hours. Some I had never seen before. Coincidence?? OR does Pussy stick to a schedule where generally its the same girls at around the same times??
    You are so right. And the reasons are vast. The variables are numerous.

    Some prettier girls like to get out early, do what they have to do and relax the rest of the day. Prettier girl have no problems getting date, regardless of the time of day. Some of the less attraction or older girls prefer to come out when the light favors their looks. They hide in the shadows and you really don't see them until it's too late. Time of day isn't the only variable. Sometime a pretty girl may have her own special reason for coming out after dark or early in the morning. Like avoiding a dealer she owes a debt. Many of the younger, less hardened girls try to avoid the dangers of the night by venturing out in the afternoon. Other girls figure there is less LE activity early in the afternoon and others think there is less LE activity early in the morning. The girls aren't dumb, they have their reasons. Many girls adjust their schedule to what they perceive to be their regulars work schedule. Girls know that many guys stop on the way to work in the morning, at lunch time or on the way home after work and they work around that schedule. And some of the more street wise know that many guys come out late after the clubs close and it's easier to get dates after the guy has stuck out in the clubs.

    One girl told me she prefers to come out when there is less competition walking with her. Another girl told me she only comes out at night after the younger girls are all gone. Another said the cops on the dayshift all knew her so nighttime is better for her. There are fewer stings in the wee hours of the morning. On the other hand, most rapes and more violence take place after dark. It's easier to get a babysitter at night. I've dated more than one girl who came out early while their kid was in school and had to be back home before school let out. I have known girls who only came out early while their boyfriends or sugar daddy were at work.

    There are as many reasons for why girls come out during the day or night, as there are girls who come out.

    The same goes for why certain girls only work in certain areas.

    CookyJar.

  7. #3922

    Pussy in shifts??

    So I've got a question and would like to hear some opinions. I usually get to pass through around 1-6 PM range. During that timeframe I swear its the same mix of 25 or so day in and day out. Over the past 2 weeks, I got to pass through at odd times for me. Tonight for example at 9 PM, last week a couple of passes around th 11-12 PM evening range. Maybe its just coincidence but I swear there were some completely different offerings at later hours. Some I had never seen before. Coincidence?? OR does Pussy stick to a schedule where generally its the same girls at around the same times??

  8. #3921

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4519  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    I want to meet dream.

  9. #3920

    Stacey – Doing it in the Mirror

    To all of you guys who have been wanting to try black, and have been waiting for the right opportunity, here is your chance. To all of the guy out there who like black, but hate the attitude that sometimes goes with it, here is one for you.

    And for you dreamer, here's a dream for you. Standing behind her, holding tightly onto her hips, dicking her tight pussy from behind while looking into the mirror, watching her face, her eyes, as you talk dirty to each other. That's a dream worth dreaming.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: One of the sweet things about spinners is all the lovely positions they are capable of achieving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 004.jpg‎   Stacey 008.jpg‎   Stacey 502.jpg‎   Stacey 007.jpg‎   Stacey 80.jpg‎  


  10. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    How was your date with Deena? I missed her on my last trip.

    CookyJar.
    Consistently good times with Deena. Nothing more to add that hasnt been said already. A true sweet girl who even remembers details about me that we spoke about during earlier dates. Its what makes her one of the best. Yeah she is a spinner, tight & clean with a strong energizer rabbit drive. But her sweet personality is what makes her truly special.

  11. #3918

    Stacey – Still an ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Yes cj I'll admit some slight jealousy. I can never pin down two that are 1) drama free 2) ready to put in some work 3) want to do so with each other. LOL Had a few connects but often seems like even a good one doesn't want to be their usual down and dirty self with another girl around. Maybe they don't want to share trade secrets? LOL.
    Might I recommend finding one girl first, perhaps an ATF like either Stacey or Deena. Then with their help seek out another that they feel comfortable with.

    Or just see if you can find and arrange something with the two of them together. Worked for me.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 002.jpg‎   Stacey 001.jpg‎   Stacey 53.jpg‎   Stacey 55.jpg‎   Stacey 63.jpg‎  

    Stacey 75.jpg‎   Stacey 74.jpg‎   Stacey 73.jpg‎   Stacey 68.jpg‎   Stacey 65.jpg‎  


  12. #3917

    Stacey – Still an ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ha, ha, ha...LOL! I cannot believe someone besides me has recognized the predicament I have gotten myself into…
    (Unfortunately! My date with Nicky and Casandra maybe my last threesome for a while, mainly because the motel manager got a little upset with me for having two girls in the room. The fact that our hot shower steamed-up the room and made a mess didn't help things either.)…
    CookyJar.
    After my last threesome I needed to smooth things over with the motel proprietor. I knew he was kind of sweet on Stacey. Can you blame him? With Stacey by my side, he accepted back with open arms. No more threesomes, but at least I'm not back out on the streets without a home.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 502.jpg‎   Stacey 54.jpg‎   Stacey 006.jpg‎   Stacey 70.jpg‎   Stacey 62.jpg‎  

    Stacey 57.jpg‎   Stacey 56.jpg‎   Stacey 61.jpg‎   Stacey 76.jpg‎   Stacey 66.jpg‎  


  13. #3916

    Stacey – Still an ATF

    I guess it would be safe to say that I am not only hooked on the threesome date, but that I'm hooked on both Stacey and Deena. Individually or in a group, they can get the job done.

    On our last date, all by herself, Stacey was able to rock my world. Her willingness to please, coupled with her imagination and inventiveness enabled her to come up with some poses and positions that did the trick for me. I have to confess, I'm in love.

    I cannot wait to get Stacey and Deena back together again.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 007.jpg‎   Stacey 005.jpg‎   Stacey 59.jpg‎   Stacey 64.jpg‎   Stacey 003.jpg‎  

    Stacey 71.jpg‎   Stacey 72.jpg‎   Stacey 69.jpg‎   Stacey 77.jpg‎   Stacey 67.jpg‎  


  14. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    ...Took a ride with Deena who was around near walnut.
    How was your date with Deena? I missed her on my last trip.

    CookyJar.

  15. #3914

    Re: Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob  [View Original Post]
    ... cooky is right, don't break the law in front of them and you don't have to worry.

    I can't remember a time when I picked up a girl right on Broadway. I always turn off. Camden isn't as easy as the good old days. In my mongering days I've been stopped 2 times in Camden. The first time the cop yelled at me because he saw me driving back and forth. Never even took my I'd. The second time I just made the stop on a side street and the girl was getting in. The cop car pulled up and blocked me in. He waved to the girl to come to his car. So now I'm sitting there alone thinking about how my name was going on the sex offender list. 5 minutes went by and the girl walked back and jumped in my truck and said " ok, let's go. " I asked her what happened and she said he was just asking about her friend that dissapeared. She said they have more important things to worry about.

    With the new police force I believe those days are over. Get pulled over now and something will probably come of it. I recently watched them give out tickets for loitering to everyone that didn't live on the street they were hanging out on.
    So if my vehicles plates gets featured as I make a couple of passes down Broadway, I don't have to worry about a swat team, busting down my door, dragging my ass out and beating the shyt out of my behind in front of my family, friends and neighbors? Is that your opinion too?

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape