Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8023

    Springfield area?

    New to this page, so my apologies if I screw something up.

    I've been going to Oasis in Dumfries, which had two girls. One cuter, 40 ish yo who gave a great massage and on the first visit, a HE. Visited about 5+ more times and I got a ton more. Went back last week to see her again but the second girl said she'd be out for a month or two. The second girl is much older a big time smoker. She is constantly coughing, so I rolled out.

    I'm looking for a place in the Springfield area that is worth a visit. I've also been to Eden Spa in Alexandria twice and was less than impressed.

  2. #8022

    Sterling Nuru Report

    I've been there before and previous reports here accurately reflect the experience. Talkative for sure. BBW for sure. A few weeks ago I went and the talkitivity is off the scale. So much so I may not go back. It was nonstop, almost crazy. But the worst part is during the roaming, she'd bark like a dog, a weird high pitched noise. On the plus side, she's into what she does and will service it multiple ways. But the talking and yelping is just too much now. There was always the hoarding element. But on the other hand she made significant upgrades to the "spa" and bath. But you wonder. Of course FS is never ever on the menu. All I'm saying is that it works in a pinch but be ready for an odd experience.

  3. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Where is LoCo Holy place?
    This is by means a Holy Place at all LOL.

    Its on Holly in Sterlink.

    Only older but ok if you catch the right tech.

    PC out.

  4. #8020

    Where is LoCo Holly Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Where is LoCo Holy place?
    Kamen, search for Holly Ave in sterling. Search the east side. You will get it.

    I went there this Monday and it was not closed.

    Thanks.

  5. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by SxNine  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at sunset just before closing without much anticipation because of previous disappointment. A Korean AMP opened the door, who looked 40 ish, but had a smokin little body and not-so-bad face. Went to the room and did an LE check just to see her reaction, which was a smile and giggle. Encouraged to stay by the reaction, paid the house 0.6 half hour rate folded around a cover. She looked at the cover and just handed it back with no verbal comment and a straight face. So far, one positive sign and one negative sign. She returned to the room and commensed the massage which was nothing more than a light rub like having sun tan lotion applied. Unrestricted roaming brought no reaction. Nice natural headlights, probably Bees. Nice erasers. Shaved clean, no stubble. Nice firm booty. No resistance to any roaming yet. The flip came after about 10 minutes of light rubbing and unrestricted roaming. Light rubbing continued on the front side and all sensitive areas were given a lot of attention, and then the AMP stripped completely. She climbed up on the table and immediately assumed the 69 position for daty and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Just a few seconds before completion, she switched to hand and finished with a hr. She must have enjoyed the daty because she did not jump up right away; nice. After dressing and leaving the room with a handful, she returned with a warm facecloth and a cup of scope for cleanup. Offered 0.6 and the pout got one more Jackson. On the way to the door, she said usually it's $.0 With a big smile she requested a return visit soon to see Vie.
    Only in this God forsaken NOVA that peeps would pay 140 for a hhr BJ. What a great place this is.
    This is however a nice report dude whomever the AMP is. Let us know will ya
    PC out.

  6. #8018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    Where is LoCo Holy place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    How to you? I do not find any news!

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonakhan1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at the Holly place towards east. A 40 plus Chinese lady answered the bell. Main activity was very nice, however roaming was not allowed at all. The flip was very.

    NOVA Standard. Surprisingly she never asked for tip and did the needful. I gave her the donation anyways. Unless you are looking for a really nice massage this place is not so.

    Attractive.

  7. #8017

    Sunset should be called Sundown

    I visited sunset hills last evening about 7 pm.

    Girl answered the door was cute but fully dressed but unfortunately for me she only collected the fee.

    Older lady came in "lee" very light massage (seemed promising) but very quick massage to flip.

    Free roaming allowed but almost died from the aroma coming off my digits.

    Asked for bigger bigger tip - - horrible experience.

  8. #8016

    LoCo Holy place

    Stopped by at the Holly place towards east. A 40 plus Chinese lady answered the bell. Main activity was very nice, however roaming was not allowed at all. The flip was very.

    NOVA Standard. Surprisingly she never asked for tip and did the needful. I gave her the donation anyways. Unless you are looking for a really nice massage this place is not so.

    Attractive.

  9. #8015

    Top therapy

    I felt beat up and figure I'd try something new. Went to top therapy Monday night and got Lucy. Fairly good looking Asian.

    Girl. Ts was very nice, followed by sauna. Then took me into the private room for message. Massage was real nice. On the flip Lucy opened up a little bit, and provided some excellent and very playful attention to the "problem" areas. Did not attempt to roam, though she was wearing a sexy little skirt and seemed to be willing, based upon our interaction and her body language. She was very caring and attentive to detail to get me set to return home. Overall it was a wonderful experience. 'll return.

  10. #8014

    7 and 7 is a really good drink

    Reading Braham's recent report, I took a trip to Seven. I mongered here frequently a few years ago back when it was known as Green but when it changed to Rainbow, the pot of gold had dissappeared and I didn't return back until now. I like the location since everyone minds their own business. Anyway I drew Micky. She is good looking. She has semi-curly hair. Nice body and face. All around good session. TS was great. I saw what I think is the milfy looking manager. I find the older therapists tend to "give" a little more, in order to compete with the younger therapists, so I plan to ask for her next time. The bad: I got the now normal Korean AMP 1 hr = 45 minute session and her massage skills are ok, so I am not sure if I want to commit time and effort at this place. Damage was 80/80.

  11. #8013

    A blue Monday

    Monday's are frequently not our best days, and perhaps that extends to the business side of AMP. I had not had a best days, so a massage was called for. When I arrived the parking lot was empty and later the staff mentioned it was a very quiet day.

    The manager escorted me to a studio, and the massage technician (MT) arrived a few minutes later. MT appears under-35 with a fun attitude. She is rail-thin, taller than many, with a fair face and medium-length hair.

    MT collected the house, returned and took me to the TS. Very nice soap, good soaping technique. She did not linger, but she likewise did not ignore anything and the conversation was light throughout. (For me, the TS is at least the 2nd best part of the visit, this was an OK TS which would have been enhanced if it had lasted longer).

    Back to the room. Massage followed. She used the towel as intermediate rub-layer (this technique is popular at several NoVA establishments). Back-walking followed.

    Transition to playful light scratching and soft touching. The girls came out for a short visit (pleasant views).

    Arm and leg massage followed. I was not rushed out, but she disappeared for a short-while (I think to check on the next client). I got dressed. She came back with a water and escorted me out.

    Standard rates and gratuities.

    I had a pleasant enough experience, and all within the normal expectations I have at a NoVA AMP, however, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  12. #8012

    Cryptic

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull  [View Original Post]
    I had to look at the original post to even hazard a guess at wth he is taking about. So I maybe wrong but his title reference to Indians playing (Redskins) is probably fedex field so that would most likely make the spa Parkway AC which is the closest one to fedex field and is probably approx 30 from Arlington without traffic.

    Not much to say of that review for not much of a spa. In md the places to visit are in Greenbelt and baltimore for full menu service (allthough parkway AC may offer it I wouldn't recommend) if someone is looking for less than that there are great spots all over.
    My Bad,

    This does belong in the MD section, though I'm not quite sure how to move it now (sorry). I only put it here since it was so close to VA making it sort of relevant for those willing to take the time.

    Indian's playing refers to Indian head highway, a bit past the national harbor.

    -MGM.

  13. #8011

    Watch the sunset

    Stopped at sunset just before closing without much anticipation because of previous disappointment. A Korean AMP opened the door, who looked 40 ish, but had a smokin little body and not-so-bad face. Went to the room and did an LE check just to see her reaction, which was a smile and giggle. Encouraged to stay by the reaction, paid the house 0.6 half hour rate folded around a cover. She looked at the cover and just handed it back with no verbal comment and a straight face. So far, one positive sign and one negative sign. She returned to the room and commensed the massage which was nothing more than a light rub like having sun tan lotion applied. Unrestricted roaming brought no reaction. Nice natural headlights, probably Bees. Nice erasers. Shaved clean, no stubble. Nice firm booty. No resistance to any roaming yet. The flip came after about 10 minutes of light rubbing and unrestricted roaming. Light rubbing continued on the front side and all sensitive areas were given a lot of attention, and then the AMP stripped completely. She climbed up on the table and immediately assumed the 69 position for daty and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Just a few seconds before completion, she switched to hand and finished with a hr. She must have enjoyed the daty because she did not jump up right away; nice. After dressing and leaving the room with a handful, she returned with a warm facecloth and a cup of scope for cleanup. Offered 0.6 and the pout got one more Jackson. On the way to the door, she said usually it's $.0 With a big smile she requested a return visit soon to see Vie.
    Last edited by SxNine; 10-27-14 at 17:04. Reason: grammar errors in the posting, spaces, tenses, paragraphing

  14. #8010
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    It was so good yesterday that I went back TODAY. Had good night dreams. Had the time and the $.

    But, left unhappy. Started off real nice. GFE. Talking playing touching mutual feeling. I had left in plain view the. 6 on the side table as was requested yesterday. To avoid any negotiations that kill the mood (for me). She said "massage me" and I did on her back. Lots of fun. Then my turn and some back walking which I need and then some hugging stuff. Mostly OTC, and some under. Asked her and tried to undo bra for some kissing of beautiful (I imagined) full breasts. She leans close to my ear and said: 1 $. I said "your kidding. I thought you loved me. " So no progress and so turned off that nothing really worked well as she tried the NOVA. When 60 minutes up, she said "want some water". And that was it.

    When she left room for water, I took. 2 back off the table leaving. 4 tip. Total cost. 6 + . 4 = $ I left feeling she thinks I was rich and a sucker. She is wrong. I am only rich. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

    In response to several PM's: It is Relax in Oakton on Hunter Mill Road. Provider was Anna. A nice 25 yr old sweet attractive good masseuse. Go for some fun but beware of greedy potential up sell. $ for what? Nothing. Quite a tease! I like to play fair and on the table (no pun intended). But not taken for a ride. Maybe she thought I was hooked and would pay anything for anything. My big head kicked in and said WTF, no.

    Best of Luck. PM me if you have young slim friendly suggestions for safe fun.

    Happy Guy 2.

    2.
    I saw Anna today at Relax. 30 minute massage. She is fairly young (early 30's), pretty, and great firm natural tits. She took off her top and let me get off on her tits. Was happy with $40 tip. Gave me her WeChat I'd.

  15. #8009

    Prolly Mamasan

    If she was short, a little overweight, but still gave a good massaage, it was prolly the mamasan. Eva and Mary are the girls that I know, and they are good Chinese therapists. Standard NOVA usually.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to swing by Capital this afternoon and check it out. Short fat girl lead me back to a room. I asked who the provider would be and she looked surprised and said it would be her. I asked if anyone else was working. She drew out an even older uglier woman and told me it was the two of them. I had to pass.

    Will track down my ATF tomorrow.

    BDD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape