Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,166 to 24,180 of 32179
-
10-31-14 08:08 #8014Regular Member

Posts: 7Where is LoCo Holly Place
Kamen, search for Holly Ave in sterling. Search the east side. You will get it.
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
I went there this Monday and it was not closed.
Thanks.
-
10-30-14 21:49 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 1959Only in this God forsaken NOVA that peeps would pay 140 for a hhr BJ. What a great place this is.
Originally Posted by SxNine
[View Original Post]
This is however a nice report dude whomever the AMP is. Let us know will ya
PC out.
-
10-30-14 16:32 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 112Where is LoCo Holy place?
Originally Posted by Krzyazn128
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kamen
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nonakhan1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-14 15:34 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 41Sunset should be called Sundown
I visited sunset hills last evening about 7 pm.
Girl answered the door was cute but fully dressed but unfortunately for me she only collected the fee.
Older lady came in "lee" very light massage (seemed promising) but very quick massage to flip.
Free roaming allowed but almost died from the aroma coming off my digits.
Asked for bigger bigger tip - - horrible experience.
-
10-30-14 07:44 #8010Regular Member

Posts: 7LoCo Holy place
Stopped by at the Holly place towards east. A 40 plus Chinese lady answered the bell. Main activity was very nice, however roaming was not allowed at all. The flip was very.
NOVA Standard. Surprisingly she never asked for tip and did the needful. I gave her the donation anyways. Unless you are looking for a really nice massage this place is not so.
Attractive.
-
10-29-14 20:40 #8009Regular Member

Posts: 11Top therapy
I felt beat up and figure I'd try something new. Went to top therapy Monday night and got Lucy. Fairly good looking Asian.
Girl. Ts was very nice, followed by sauna. Then took me into the private room for message. Massage was real nice. On the flip Lucy opened up a little bit, and provided some excellent and very playful attention to the "problem" areas. Did not attempt to roam, though she was wearing a sexy little skirt and seemed to be willing, based upon our interaction and her body language. She was very caring and attentive to detail to get me set to return home. Overall it was a wonderful experience. 'll return.
-
10-28-14 18:24 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 9127 and 7 is a really good drink
Reading Braham's recent report, I took a trip to Seven. I mongered here frequently a few years ago back when it was known as Green but when it changed to Rainbow, the pot of gold had dissappeared and I didn't return back until now. I like the location since everyone minds their own business. Anyway I drew Micky. She is good looking. She has semi-curly hair. Nice body and face. All around good session. TS was great. I saw what I think is the milfy looking manager. I find the older therapists tend to "give" a little more, in order to compete with the younger therapists, so I plan to ask for her next time. The bad: I got the now normal Korean AMP 1 hr = 45 minute session and her massage skills are ok, so I am not sure if I want to commit time and effort at this place. Damage was 80/80.
-
10-28-14 10:14 #8007Banned Member

Posts: 79A blue Monday
Monday's are frequently not our best days, and perhaps that extends to the business side of AMP. I had not had a best days, so a massage was called for. When I arrived the parking lot was empty and later the staff mentioned it was a very quiet day.
The manager escorted me to a studio, and the massage technician (MT) arrived a few minutes later. MT appears under-35 with a fun attitude. She is rail-thin, taller than many, with a fair face and medium-length hair.
MT collected the house, returned and took me to the TS. Very nice soap, good soaping technique. She did not linger, but she likewise did not ignore anything and the conversation was light throughout. (For me, the TS is at least the 2nd best part of the visit, this was an OK TS which would have been enhanced if it had lasted longer).
Back to the room. Massage followed. She used the towel as intermediate rub-layer (this technique is popular at several NoVA establishments). Back-walking followed.
Transition to playful light scratching and soft touching. The girls came out for a short visit (pleasant views).
Arm and leg massage followed. I was not rushed out, but she disappeared for a short-while (I think to check on the next client). I got dressed. She came back with a water and escorted me out.
Standard rates and gratuities.
I had a pleasant enough experience, and all within the normal expectations I have at a NoVA AMP, however, as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
10-28-14 01:22 #8006Regular Member

Posts: 5Cryptic
My Bad,
Originally Posted by Brahmabull
[View Original Post]
This does belong in the MD section, though I'm not quite sure how to move it now (sorry). I only put it here since it was so close to VA making it sort of relevant for those willing to take the time.
Indian's playing refers to Indian head highway, a bit past the national harbor.
-MGM.
-
10-27-14 16:59 #8005Senior Member

Posts: 38Watch the sunset
Stopped at sunset just before closing without much anticipation because of previous disappointment. A Korean AMP opened the door, who looked 40 ish, but had a smokin little body and not-so-bad face. Went to the room and did an LE check just to see her reaction, which was a smile and giggle. Encouraged to stay by the reaction, paid the house 0.6 half hour rate folded around a cover. She looked at the cover and just handed it back with no verbal comment and a straight face. So far, one positive sign and one negative sign. She returned to the room and commensed the massage which was nothing more than a light rub like having sun tan lotion applied. Unrestricted roaming brought no reaction. Nice natural headlights, probably Bees. Nice erasers. Shaved clean, no stubble. Nice firm booty. No resistance to any roaming yet. The flip came after about 10 minutes of light rubbing and unrestricted roaming. Light rubbing continued on the front side and all sensitive areas were given a lot of attention, and then the AMP stripped completely. She climbed up on the table and immediately assumed the 69 position for daty and gives an outstanding BBBJ. Just a few seconds before completion, she switched to hand and finished with a hr. She must have enjoyed the daty because she did not jump up right away; nice. After dressing and leaving the room with a handful, she returned with a warm facecloth and a cup of scope for cleanup. Offered 0.6 and the pout got one more Jackson. On the way to the door, she said usually it's $.0 With a big smile she requested a return visit soon to see Vie.
Last edited by SxNine; 10-27-14 at 17:04. Reason: grammar errors in the posting, spaces, tenses, paragraphing
-
10-26-14 19:52 #8004Senior Member

Posts: 433I saw Anna today at Relax. 30 minute massage. She is fairly young (early 30's), pretty, and great firm natural tits. She took off her top and let me get off on her tits. Was happy with $40 tip. Gave me her WeChat I'd.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-14 19:46 #8003Senior Member

Posts: 166Prolly Mamasan
If she was short, a little overweight, but still gave a good massaage, it was prolly the mamasan. Eva and Mary are the girls that I know, and they are good Chinese therapists. Standard NOVA usually.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-14 19:34 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 774Probably wouldn't be well received there either.
I had to look at the original post to even hazard a guess at wth he is taking about. So I maybe wrong but his title reference to Indians playing (Redskins) is probably fedex field so that would most likely make the spa Parkway AC which is the closest one to fedex field and is probably approx 30 from Arlington without traffic.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Not much to say of that review for not much of a spa. In md the places to visit are in Greenbelt and baltimore for full menu service (allthough parkway AC may offer it I wouldn't recommend) if someone is looking for less than that there are great spots all over.
-
10-26-14 13:49 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 1991Should this be in one of the MD forums?
Since you're being cryptic (too much, IMHO) and mention both Arlington and MD, it's hard to figure out if you're posting in the correct forum. If you visited a place in MD, you should post for the benefit of the hobbyists who play in that area.
Originally Posted by MGMplayer
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-14 22:13 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 1959Is this some sort of Riddle dude WTF man? Uncle LEO wouldn't know where this place was either but does he really care.
Originally Posted by MGMplayer
[View Original Post]
PC out.












Reply With Quote





