Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3913

    Cameras

    I've heard stories about people getting busted because of cameras, but they were dealers. The cameras are definitely there. They are everywhere now. I've worked in people's houses and they had them inside! Of course the police have cameras. But cooky is right, don't break the law in front of them and you don't have to worry.

    I can't remember a time when I picked up a girl right on Broadway. I always turn off. Camden isn't as easy as the good old days. In my mongering days I've been stopped 2 times in Camden. The first time the cop yelled at me because he saw me driving back and forth. Never even took my I'd. The second time I just made the stop on a side street and the girl was getting in. The cop car pulled up and blocked me in. He waved to the girl to come to his car. So now I'm sitting there alone thinking about how my name was going on the sex offender list. 5 minutes went by and the girl walked back and jumped in my truck and said " ok, let's go. " I asked her what happened and she said he was just asking about her friend that dissapeared. She said they have more important things to worry about.

    With the new police force I believe those days are over. Get pulled over now and something will probably come of it. I recently watched them give out tickets for loitering to everyone that didn't live on the street they were hanging out on.

  2. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...I worry more about stings than cameras.

    CookyJar.
    On the other hand, if you do get busted because of a camera, don't go blaming me. I'm not telling or suggesting that anyone go out and break the law.

    CookyJar.

  3. #3911
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLong  [View Original Post]
    There is still alot of LE out. A regular of mine confirmed that the police monitor the cameras as they told her how long she was standing on the street corner and which car she got into before she got busted. She said that there was a recent sting where they arrested several girls.
    No put down intended. What you girl told you is probably 100% right.

    I take everything I read on the internet with a grain of salt.

    There is always a lot of LE out. I always assume that they are there, even if I don't spot them myself, I assume that they are somewhere watching. That's their job and what we pay them for. Go to it fellows.

    There are cameras, I've not seen them myself, but I believe that they are there. I've seen them in Philly, so why doubt that they are in Camden.

    What I really need to know is how any of this affect mongers. How is any of this likely to affect me? I know that they are arresting dealers of dope. They are arresting girls for solicitation. They stop cars. They run stings. My question is; are they pulling over / arresting mongers because of what they see on their cameras?

    What did you friend get busted for; standing in front of a camera? Getting in a car? Or! Was she caught in a sting? Was she arresting for solicitation or loitering? Under what circumstances?

    If she got caught-up in a sting or a warrant unit operation, that's one thing. They've been doing those for years. If a camera got her busted, then that's something new and something I'd like to know more about. I am not worried about being arrested for loitering in front of a camera and I am not worried about getting arrested for getting into a car.

    Police, to their credit, have been known to use scare tactics for years. It's called miss direction. They tell some girl something and she passes it on. The dealers, girls and whomever become aware of the cameras. Behaviors change. In reality, if you aren't dealing in drugs, loitering or soliciting in front of a camera, I don't see the need to worry.

    I worry more about stings than cameras.

    CookyJar.

  4. #3910
    Saw Heather today around 4 down near the triangle. Took a ride with Deena who was around near walnut.

  5. #3909
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    Drove down BW on my way to pick up Dyan.

    It was around 430 pm on a Monday, for once, I didn't see an LE, except for the decoys.

    I thought I saw Heather (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1381152297) walking down broadway, hair was a bit darker and much shorter, Can anyone confirm?

    I haven't seen her in months.

    As for my date with Dyan, what can I say that hasn't already been said? She's great and has a new phone.
    Yes, Heather is around. Her hair is darker than before. There is still alot of LE out. A regular of mine confirmed that the police monitor the cameras as they told her how long she was standing on the street corner and which car she got into before she got busted. She said that there was a recent sting where they arrested several girls.

  6. #3908

    Bw

    Drove down BW on my way to pick up Dyan.

    It was around 430 pm on a Monday, for once, I didn't see an LE, except for the decoys.

    I thought I saw Heather (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1381152297) walking down broadway, hair was a bit darker and much shorter, Can anyone confirm?

    I haven't seen her in months.

    As for my date with Dyan, what can I say that hasn't already been said? She's great and has a new phone.

  7. #3907

    2 girls

    Yes cj I'll admit some slight jealousy. I can never pin down two that are 1) drama free 2) ready to put in some work 3) want to do so with each other. LOL Had a few connects but often seems like even a good one doesn't want to be their usual down and dirty self with another girl around. Maybe they don't want to share trade secrets? LOL.

  8. #3906

    Leopard prints?

    I drove down Broadway on Friday night and saw an attractive blonde kind of staggering along the road (I was heading from the bridge toward Morgan, just to give you a point of reference). She was wearing a leopard print shirt, and not too much else that I could see from the opposite side of the street. Did anyone else happen to see her?

  9. #3905

    Re: Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever hook up with Maria? If you did, I missed it. Can you direct me to the pics if you posted them?
    Darn it! Don't remind me. LOL I should have taken that opportunity when it presented itself.

    I saw her once after taking that set of pictures. I had just completed a rather lengthy date. Since then, nothing, not a thing not one sighting. Believe me, I've looked.

    It's the luck of the draw.

    CookyJar.

  10. #3904

    Cj

    Did you ever hook up with Maria? If you did, I missed it. Can you direct me to the pics if you posted them?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've known Maria for a while. We just cannot seem to get our timing together. Seems like the only time we can find each other is when I am spent from a prior commitment.

    She has promised to do a photo session when and if we meet again. Unfortunitly, these few snap shots are all I have at this time.

    She has been around most of the summer, so I just know someone out there has the low down on this sweet looking gem. I cannot believe that she's been Broadway and not one of you has seen her.

    What's the 411 on this hottie with the nice body.

    CookyJar.

  11. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ha, ha, ha...LOL! I cannot believe someone besides me has recognized the predicament I have gotten myself into.

    I have gotten myself hooked on the two girl date. One girl is kissing, licking my neck, tickling my nipples and whispering dirtily in my ear, while the other girl is doing her thing, licking and sucking my dick. They switch, going back and forth, each one trying to outdo the other. Each girl is trying to prove that she has more to offer. It is so cool, fucking one girl while she is eating out her friend who is sitting on her face...dirty talking. And what about positioning them on the edge of the bed or over a table, asses up high, so you can take turns doggie style fucking them to see whose ass bounces and who has the better feeling pussy. How hot is it, listening as one girl dirty talks about the other's sucking or fucking. I love sliding my dick into a wet hot freshly licked pussy, while the girl who licked it holds her friends ass cheeks wide and watches...talking dirty. Ah! Sh*t! Talking about memories and good times.

    Deep down inside, I know that for many reasons, I cannot keep this up. It is killing me. My pockets cannot take much more. But! It is so much fun.

    (Unfortunately! My date with Nicky and Casandra maybe my last threesome for a while, mainly because the motel manager got a little upset with me for having two girls in the room. The fact that our hot shower steamed-up the room and made a mess didn't help things either.).

    I had a really nice summer, but in a way I am kind of glad it is over. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    Damn good stuff Cooky. Likewise I have gotten into girl on girl. Just crept up on me. Can't go back. Not sure the average monger realizes how hard it is to do well.

  12. #3902

    It was ever so nice while it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification, Sir! Well said.

    As a side note, can you ever go back to dating one at a time? Seems like you're last handful have been doubles, you lucky SOB!
    Ha, ha, ha...LOL! I cannot believe someone besides me has recognized the predicament I have gotten myself into.

    I have gotten myself hooked on the two girl date. One girl is kissing, licking my neck, tickling my nipples and whispering dirtily in my ear, while the other girl is doing her thing, licking and sucking my dick. They switch, going back and forth, each one trying to outdo the other. Each girl is trying to prove that she has more to offer. It is so cool, fucking one girl while she is eating out her friend who is sitting on her face...dirty talking. And what about positioning them on the edge of the bed or over a table, asses up high, so you can take turns doggie style fucking them to see whose ass bounces and who has the better feeling pussy. How hot is it, listening as one girl dirty talks about the other's sucking or fucking. I love sliding my dick into a wet hot freshly licked pussy, while the girl who licked it holds her friends ass cheeks wide and watches...talking dirty. Ah! Sh*t! Talking about memories and good times.

    Deep down inside, I know that for many reasons, I cannot keep this up. It is killing me. My pockets cannot take much more. But! It is so much fun.

    (Unfortunately! My date with Nicky and Casandra maybe my last threesome for a while, mainly because the motel manager got a little upset with me for having two girls in the room. The fact that our hot shower steamed-up the room and made a mess didn't help things either.).

    I had a really nice summer, but in a way I am kind of glad it is over. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel & Lisa 001.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 004.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 61.jpg‎   Deena & Nicky 011.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 005.jpg‎  

    Kate & Angela 66.jpg‎   Kate & Angela 82.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 005.jpg‎   Stacey & Ashley 89.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 24.jpg‎  


  13. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I would say scoop her up if you are out hunting and happen to see her. You do not have to rush out and hunt her down.


    I hope this helps.
    Thanks for the clarification, Sir! Well said.

    As a side note, can you ever go back to dating one at a time? Seems like you're last handful have been doubles, you lucky SOB!

  14. #3900

    If you can't be with

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ. I love them and they love me.
    As the song says, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. Or in CJ's case, the ones he's with.

    Nicky & Casandra are definitely, umm, yeah made my shorts feel tight and constricting, and I'm feeling warm and flush. As long as I'm not stricken with aphasia, I'll be alright.

  15. #3899

    Nicky & Casandra – A review on Services rendered

    You are 100% right, if there had been something wrong I would have posted a warning along with her pictures. I don't hold back when something bad happens. By bad I mean, stealing, hustling, bait and switch, upselling or stuff like that. Matters of preferences can sometimes wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    Neither report describes her service. I assume it's good or you wouldn't have posted? I need to know if I should scoop, avoid or hunt down.
    She was good. How good? She was better than some and worse than some others. If a recommendation is what you want, I would say scoop her up if you are out hunting and happen to see her. You do not have to rush out and hunt her down.

    Maybe it will help if I put this in perspective. Both Casandra and Nicky battled downed to the nittie grittie for my attention. Both girls gave it their best. But! If it came down to awards for 1st and 2nd place and since we are talking about service rendered Casandra get the Gold Medal.

    For whatever reason, whether she was over compensating for looks or whether it was because she is just freakier by nature, Casandra went to great lengths to out preform Nicky in every category. It always comes down to personal preferences. Both girls gave excellent deep throating BBBJs. Nicky sucks with style and Casandra sucks with wild freaky sloppy abandonment. Nicky kisses, licks, sucks and fellows directions well. Casandra does the same without needing directions.

    I hope this helps.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: One picture is worth a thousand words. Casandra and Nicky 002 tells it all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Casanda & Nicky 001.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 43.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 44.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 45.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 50.jpg‎  

    Casanda & Nicky 48.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 46.jpg‎   Casanda & Nicky 002.jpg‎   Nicky 30.jpg‎   Casanda 15.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape