Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7474

    Financial domination

    It is just the opposite!. The DOM (being the female here) force you to submit to HER whims with your finances. And not necessarily for our kind of play either. They just dominate YOUR fin aces. Yeah. Glad that is not MY fetish!

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    To me the term "financial domination" would imply she is asking you to revoke any and all spending power she might have, removing her access to every last penny she has and requiring her to ask permission to gain further access to it.

    Female vernacular resulting from female logic, I suppose.

  2. #7473

    Entitled no sex teenagers

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I discovered a new word for GPS today. I was having dinner with this PYT (18, tight spinner body) and we were talking about what we each wanted. She said that she was looking for a man to "financially dominate" her.


    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ec61b55a/view?
    Been there, done that. Had a M&G with her to the tune of $60 and the risk of exposure in public. Damn! What an idiot! Offered $ and a FC visit for round 2 . She said she wouldn't have sex until she was" comfortable " She never tried to upsell but thought $ was fine for M&G / no sex #2 . Told her to call me when she 1) needed $ and 2) would give it up.

    Sex Markings: I had a rather passionate SB screaming, thrashing, and grabbing my back with her fingernails during the coup de gras. It was fun until I saw a little blood on my shirt and burned from my lacerations. Fortunately I was doing yard work topless that weekend so I explained it away to being scratched by the undergrowth while pruning. The SO's sexual naivete fortunately prevented her from putting the pattern together.

  3. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    Fortunately I'm still away for a couple of days so hopefully by the time I get home ..
    As manly as we all can be, I wore makeup on my earlobes after the little wench playfully nipped me on both sides. Live and learn. CVS and Walgreens can be your friend.

    Thanks for the tip on lipstick behind the earlobes. All these years, and that had never occurred to me.

  4. #7471
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    I'm with the Lizzard on this one. The little girl has it all backward. She needs to experience real life for a little bit.
    If someone wants to send me her digits, I'll take care of it.

    Right after I give that a proper pounding and spraying, leaving her looking like a perplexed glazed donut, she will likely ask where the hell I'm going on my way out the door, asking about the financial domination I owe her.

    I'll say "ooops, sorry, I thought you said you wanted vaginal domination, my bad". LOL.

  5. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I discovered a new word for GPS today. I was having dinner with this PYT (18, tight spinner body) and we were talking about what we each wanted. She said that she was looking for a man to "financially dominate" her.

    Since this was a new one on me (though I had a feeling I knew where it was going) I asked what that meant. She explained that she wanted to find a SD who would "open up his wallet and completely spoil me. " She wanted to become "dependent on his money and the gifts he gives me. ".

    I suggested that she might have difficulty finding such an arrangement in our area, but I guess she needs a little more reality before she is cured of this evil illness. I told her I would open up my wallet and give her $, or $$ if we were really compatible in bed.

    As you can imagine, there was no FC after dinner.

    This one has GPS bad, brothers. Stay away!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ec61b55a/view?
    Thanks for TOFTT. I was in comms with this one too. No more. Next!

  6. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    VaSD1.

    " she left hickey marks on my neck " Whoa! That is a deal breaker for a married guy. #1 it is red neck to sport a hickey (we're talking preteen crap) and 2) she disrespected you. Perhaps she got lost in her passion but what the F are you going to do to explain that?!

    Re: sleeping after the big O that is a job well done as long as she wakes up and gets back in the action. If time is limited I wake 'them up with reentry.

    M&G with a 9/9/9/? Mixed 20 yr old. We hit it off and she is ready for the FC but my problem is she lives 2 hours away. In my heightened state of affairs at home it makes it virtually undoable. Alas! I think she would be a keeper but I don't think I can manage it.

    Re: 18 t0 19 yr olds, they are more of a challenge for me getting them to the FC. I can't date in town so basically I need an UTR I guess. Anyone in Central Va working a 18/19 yr old successfully PM and I can share info.
    Thanks to FredMoore and JeezLizard for chiming in on the hickey. By morning it looked like I had a bruise the size of Montana on my neck. I suspect the "make my mark on you" objective as there was no secret about my being married situation. Fortunately I'm still away for a couple of days so hopefully by the time I get home it will have diminished to something more like Delaware or Rhode Island and some high collar shirts and go to bed after she does / get up before she does days with the battle axe will keep it from being noticed. After careful consideration (and knowing the pond is well stocked) I doubt I will see this one again. Too bad because it was a great session otherwise.

  7. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    To me the term "financial domination" would imply she is asking you to revoke any and all spending power she might have, removing her access to every last penny she has and requiring her to ask permission to gain further access to it.

    Female vernacular resulting from female logic, I suppose.
    I'm with the Lizzard on this one. The little girl has it all backward. She needs to experience real life for a little bit.

  8. #7467
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelGoodMd  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I discovered a new word for GPS today. I was having dinner with this PYT (18, tight spinner body) and we were talking about what we each wanted. She said that she was looking for a man to "financially dominate" her.
    To me the term "financial domination" would imply she is asking you to revoke any and all spending power she might have, removing her access to every last penny she has and requiring her to ask permission to gain further access to it.

    Female vernacular resulting from female logic, I suppose.

  9. #7466

    "Financial Domination"

    Gentlemen, I discovered a new word for GPS today. I was having dinner with this PYT (18, tight spinner body) and we were talking about what we each wanted. She said that she was looking for a man to "financially dominate" her.

    Since this was a new one on me (though I had a feeling I knew where it was going) I asked what that meant. She explained that she wanted to find a SD who would "open up his wallet and completely spoil me. " She wanted to become "dependent on his money and the gifts he gives me. ".

    I suggested that she might have difficulty finding such an arrangement in our area, but I guess she needs a little more reality before she is cured of this evil illness. I told her I would open up my wallet and give her $, or $$ if we were really compatible in bed.

    As you can imagine, there was no FC after dinner.

    This one has GPS bad, brothers. Stay away!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ec61b55a/view?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  10. #7465
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287

    Hickies = Alimony

    As Fred said, hickies are just plain stupid. It's been a long time since I've needed to worry about them, but thank god none of my SBs tried that. I remember back in the day, literally having to pry a girl off my neck, my hand to her forehead, that I could feel trying to mark her territory like that. 99% of the time they do it to be shit-stirrers -- I seriously doubt anyone accidentally became a human leech in the interest of accidental passion. The purpose of hickies, after the age of 12 or 13, is either to intentionally try to get someone in trouble, or stake a claim to let others know you've been with someone recently.

    In the case of an SB, I'd say the motive could be only a couple I can think of:

    - Maybe she likes you a lot, then her rationale could be that if she gets you in hot water with your wife then there will be more money and attention for her.

    - She wanted to do it just to be an ass and get you in trouble. Some women's way of feeling on top of the "competition" with men, it allows them to underhandedly attack you while simultaneously saying "oh! I got carried away because you turned me on so much". The devious side of a female's mind should never be underestimated.

    But I guarantee you it was not an accident, nobody just sucks / bites a subcutaneous hematoma on another human being by accident, if they got carried away to that extent it's because they were HOPING to get carried away to that extent. Sometimes they may do this in a less conspicuous area (chest or abs hidden by shirt as they are giving head, etc), but because they are easier to hide, I find them far less concerning, and I typically interpret that as more of a sign they like you (I. E. Telling other girls you're taken if they see you naked) than somewhere visible like on the neck (I. E. Thereby negatively impacting the way you look to others, professionally or otherwise).

    Another trick I've seen is when suddenly some lipstick goes on right before sex, then at some point when you are most distracted, a gentle kiss goes right behind the ear. Unless their victim is unfortunate enough to be sporting a mullet, they know this is an area that is very visible to others but that you won't see in the mirror (and it may not even come off in a shower). Once again, they just couldn't control their desire for you, that's why it ended up behind your ear rather than on the visible portion of your neck. Yeah right, beware the devil.

    I personally would run far from that one if married. Bang her relentlessly otherwise. If you really like her you might warn her that doing stuff like that might turn out badly if she encounters a married guy with a bad temper that just realizes she ruined his life by putting something like that on his neck.

  11. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations on the upcoming date! Would you mind sharing what the dollar figure is? I know some guys will tell you that whatever you proposed is too high, but each market has different dynamics. Plus, I feel that if she scratches your itch, almost any amount is worth it compared to someone who doesn't.

    And just remember this:

    "You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun!
    225. I was initially going to offer 175, but she was just so darn cute!

  12. #7463

    Hickies

    VaSD1.

    " she left hickey marks on my neck " Whoa! That is a deal breaker for a married guy. #1 it is red neck to sport a hickey (we're talking preteen crap) and 2) she disrespected you. Perhaps she got lost in her passion but what the F are you going to do to explain that?!

    Re: sleeping after the big O that is a job well done as long as she wakes up and gets back in the action. If time is limited I wake 'them up with reentry.

    M&G with a 9/9/9/? Mixed 20 yr old. We hit it off and she is ready for the FC but my problem is she lives 2 hours away. In my heightened state of affairs at home it makes it virtually undoable. Alas! I think she would be a keeper but I don't think I can manage it.

    Re: 18 t0 19 yr olds, they are more of a challenge for me getting them to the FC. I can't date in town so basically I need an UTR I guess. Anyone in Central Va working a 18/19 yr old successfully PM and I can share info.

  13. #7462

    MILF Nurse

    Met my 23 yo MILF nurse tonight. First date was M&G, tonight was to the FC. My first mixed girl (black and asian). Former college cheerleader and just a sweet little spinner. She's was a SB a few years ago with a richer and younger guy than me, went from that situation to a traditional relationship that ended badly, decided to come back to the sugar world and I'm glad she did. Had a couple of drinks in the hotel bar then up to the FC. She insisted on shaving her kitty before the roll in the hay so I had to twiddle my thumbs for a few minutes (strange, I didn't care but again she insisted). She meant to do it before coming to meet me but realized while getting ready she was out of razors so stopped on the way to get one. A great session and she was really into it (guess it had been a while). Needed a cover for the sexo but she happily swallowed the load at the end. Had two things happen that I haven't run across before. One, she left hickey marks on my neck (not good for a married guy) and second she was riding on top with my finger in her back door when she came hard and just rolled over and passed out. I lay there for a while and next thing I know she is snoring. Let her sleep for a few minutes before I woke her up for the final go. This ever happen to anyone else? Damage was $ point 5 and I was happy with it. Will see her again I'm sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jazz1.jpg‎   jazz2.jpeg‎  

  14. #7461

    More

    Actually I only go to like 50 miles out. So maybe the percentages are a tad higher, but not much. In the 50 to 100 miles out they would be much higher as those are the low income far away suburbs. And if I ever have to budget down, that's where I am moving. Because its pussy heaven out there.

  15. #7460

    Get the ball rolling

    Why is it so tough to get the ball rolling? I just crunched the numbers for girls in my demographic within 100 miles of me. Of all the girls on SD4M only 30% are in my demographic by age and race (18-28 black or mixed). Out of those, half aren't good looking enough (down to 15%) fully a third of those left are aren't serious. That leaves 10% of the girls left. Out of that 10% more than half of them don't even read my message (down to 5%) and of the ones that do, 50% laugh at my offer or don't respond. That leaves about 1% that are actually DTF NP's for $. And 1% that are UTR for $. Which is ok if they are new enough or low mileage. If they are UTR I usually wont see them unless they are 18-22.

    Of that 2% (NP and UTR combined) maybe half of them have the right chemistry to get to, long term SB status (whether they started out as NP's or UTR's I don't care). Sounds discouraging, right? Well some days it is and some days it isn't. The only reason I have any success is that I hit up every single girl the day they sign up. I don't really worry about screening them much to get an intro letter out. Of all the girls that agree to my terms I only M&G maybe half of them. I mostly reject the ones that come back as possible pros, or too far away or both.

    And when I find a keeper, I keep her for as long as possible, years. Also, I don't demand intercourse on the first date (but I do on the second). Once I am on the date a combination of game, need and true NP status takes over. I started out like everyone (most everyone) as a green newbie. I never really dated until my fifties. I threw caution to the wind and got burned as fast as possible by as many women as possible to speed up the learning curve, and paying $$$ a date no problem.

    The only reason I am so strict with a new girl now ($) is that I like to go out a lot, so its the only way to stay on budget. Any girl that proves herself over time is going to be rewarded beyond that. Some girls are long term players and want all the other perks of having an SD beyond the cash. They are out there, you just can't give up looking.

    Another way to look at it is this. In the beginning it took me 30 FC dates to find a keeper (that number would be lower but some girls didn't wanna keep me. LOL) . As I tightened up my selection process its gone to below 10. And this year its gone to 1 out of 5 that I have kept for at least 10 dates. But in the last 7 years I have only averaged 1 new GF level relationship per year. Looking at another number the site says I messaged 950 girls in the last 6 months. So I will guess about 1500 this year so far. This led to 20 M&G's that went nowhere, 24 FC dates of which 5 girls made it to or will get to 10 dates or more. And not one new GF level new girl. If it wasn't for holding on to my long term regulars (years) I would be toast. I did start out the year with a GF, but had to break up with her before being able to replace her (my usual MO). No problem, as I am enjoying the single life for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape