Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12805

    Seeing Crystal Clear

    So I've been mongering here and there when the opportunity presents itself, which it did this past week. I was down south for work and happened to be a hop, skip, and a jump away from one of Matteson's few attractions. I had only visited once previously, with a so-so result so I was hesitant. I had actually tried to reach out to the AA MP that uses the Miami area code, but could not connect. And I digress.

    Walked in and was greeted by a surprisingly pleasant mamasan. Walked me in and showered me down per usual, making sure to tell me that there were all new girls. I guess I have a familiar face, because I always succeed in telling staff that I've been there far more frequently than I actually have. When sitting in the sauna I was soon greeted by the delightful Yuri who led me back to the room. Oddly enough, before we really even got into the massage she asked me what I was interested in and negotiated the price. I had never had that happen before, and I kind of enjoyed it because it allowed for a much more seamless process later on.

    After a 20-25 minute so so massage it was time for the flip and that is when things got interesting. Yuri had mentioned to me that she was warm and on the flip I noticed she was massaging me completely naked. Needless to say, she has a killer bod. Spinner type body, man made see cups, and a pretty decent face. Yuri told me that she was 28, but I think she is closer to 35, not that I minded.

    On the flip, Yuri immediately grabbed hold of LilChiGuy and start caressing him ever so gently as I started to get worked up. She then hopped on top of me while I rubbed her perfectly shaven kitty as she now shifted gears from stroking to filling her mouth with my now hard cock. We continued in this way for a while as I could feel her getting wetter by the minute. She then hopped on and began riding me in a sexy and sensual way and I could tell she was really enjoying it. She was rubbing her clit off my pelvis in rhythm with her bouncing up and down and I could feel her tremble as I pounded her. Some LFK and my hands roaming from her ass cheeks to my finger in her asshole really drove her wild. After about 10 minutes of riding me we both came almost simultaneously which I must say was amazing. She was so slippery wet by this point it almost felt like I had creampied her. She laid on top of me for a few minutes and talked about how much she likes Chicago and is looking forward to the snow. She is a real sweetheart.

    I got dressed, left the agreed upon tip of $. 2 which is. 2 more than I usually pay but for whatever reason was in a generous mood, and it actually ended up being well worth it. I would say get there ASAP, as I'm not sure how long she'll be there. I may even go back if given the chance.

    Stay safe,

    BigChiGuy.

  2. #12804

    Disappointing outing.

    Being new to the area I decided to try a couple of places. I am sad to say I was disappointed. First place I tried was Lavender. Met by a older asian woman (late-40's early 50's? Probably about a 5-6. Not terrible, but nothing to pin on your wall. Anyway, no action beyond a decent (not great) massage.

    Undaunted, I headed over to Sunkiss. Was taken care of by Vivian. She is a fairly attractive (7-8) Chinese woman (late-twenties would be my guess). The massage here was much better. I was allowed to lightly grope a bit, but only below the waste, and nothing but very casual passes. She told me that I could take care of myself if I wanted, but I declined. I suspect that more might be on offer here, but certainly not today.

    Overall a disappointing outing.

  3. #12803

    Megi's

    Quote Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    3rd time I've been burned there. This time they gave me a cramped room and a rushed massage. I didn't even wait for table shower.
    Megi's does suck. Only HE available with Megi or Carolina. Megi is large. Carolina is also a little heavy but still kind of sexy.

    Kasia is a ***** and won't do anything. Donna does nothing also.

    Vasia is young and hot but won't give HE. She is very nice though and you can probably do self serve with her best.

    Avoid it!

  4. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmoire  [View Original Post]
    I could use a little help. I am new to the area and have been watching the board for awhile, but I am having a hard time getting a lay of the land. Last night I thought I would take a walk past a few. I started with those closest to me (Superior & Orleans) and then headed up Chicago for a bit (towards Ashland). It was quite a hike. I circled back later in the evening to try to the first place (above the car wash), but it was closed. Since it was 8 ish on a Thursday night I can only assume that it is permanently closed.

    I am interested in a decent, sensual massage with an attractive woman with opportunities for more. Walking distance to Chicago and Orleans a plus!

    Any advise would be very much welcomed.

    Thank you,
    If you are in the north burbs and looking for a massage place with added benefits, drop me a PM and I can help ya out. They are Asian places, as long as you are cool with that.

  5. #12801

    New to town

    I could use a little help. I am new to the area and have been watching the board for awhile, but I am having a hard time getting a lay of the land. Last night I thought I would take a walk past a few. I started with those closest to me (Superior & Orleans) and then headed up Chicago for a bit (towards Ashland). It was quite a hike. I circled back later in the evening to try to the first place (above the car wash), but it was closed. Since it was 8 ish on a Thursday night I can only assume that it is permanently closed.

    I am interested in a decent, sensual massage with an attractive woman with opportunities for more. Walking distance to Chicago and Orleans a plus!

    Any advise would be very much welcomed.

    Thank you,

  6. #12800
    I've actually been to Philly many times. I really enjoy the city. The only AMP experience I had there was nothing like what you describe. But, the place I went was way way out in the Philly suburbs and quite a long time ago.

    Anyways, all this is making me think that a move to Philly wouldn't be the worst idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    You can imagine the look on my face the entire time, knowing full well it was only 160. When I saw how pretty they were, I started to weep for us and how we are a great city with very weak talent.

  7. #12799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Philly LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    You can imagine the look on my face the entire time, knowing full well it was only 160. When I saw how pretty they were, I started to weep for us and how we are a great city with very weak talent.
    Went to college in Philly many, years ago. Back then LEO was, well, entepreneurial. So any enteprize could make the proper arrangements for protection and non-interference. I never knew Cicero back in, the day, but it sounds similar. You stay out of the way, You keep a low profile, you pay your taxes, and all is well. The more publicity the worse it is, since they can't look the other way. I would guess that is, why their forum is pretty quiet.

  8. #12798

    It is depressing now that I'm back home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like SE Asia. Are you sure you are in Philly? Or, Fuck, even the US?

    Def jealous and in need of some fucking Prozac and bourbon.
    You can imagine the look on my face the entire time, knowing full well it was only 160. When I saw how pretty they were, I started to weep for us and how we are a great city with very weak talent.

  9. #12797
    I agree completely with BottleRocket- Bella is awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like SE Asia. Are you sure you are in Philly? Or, Fuck, even the US?

    Def jealous and in need of some fucking Prozac and bourbon.

  10. #12796

    Just got depressed

    This sounds like SE Asia. Are you sure you are in Philly? Or, Fuck, even the US?

    Def jealous and in need of some fucking Prozac and bourbon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Philly for work and you would not believe what kind of Asian talent is available here. I went to this place called Bella. It basically looks like an abandoned warehouse and when you walk inside, its like some kind of pink pussy paradise. There's hot twenty year old Korean girls in bikinis coming out of the fucking woodwork. First off, the mamasan is fucking friendly and polite and even brought me into their kitchen and offered me a refreshment, on my first visit. It was like the place was only opened for me and my enjoyment. I'm escorted up to one of 4 or 5 rooms that have tables in them. It's all very clean and organized. Then after a little while the girl comes in. The first night, I had this girl named Claudia. Holy shit. This girl was a stunner. She came in with this big smile on her face and she was so friendly I wanted to sit down and play house with her. She had an amazing man made rack that was perfect for her size. The second time I had Sugar and let me tell you, you will not believe how gorgeous and fun she was. Once her motor was on it was like a little 4 stroke Husqavanna with a fucking turbocharger forced in it. It was like driving a fucking vespa with a V8. She was petite and her boobies were like teardrops from heaven. They were perfectly formed man mades. There are no better boobies on an Asian, this side of the Yanghtzee river. I've never seen a more beautiful Asian girl. She had these blue contacts that lifted your penis on first contact. If was like some kind of sexual Medussa phenomenon where my dick seemed to follow her glances around the room. They take you to a table shower room first where they both are aggressive and fun in their bikinis. Then it's back to the room for a brief massage in which they are completely nude. Claudia was very nice and she gave an inspired massage to my back before she started kissing it and getting sensual with me. It was very erotic. Sugar, on the other hand, did some kind of voodoo sex walk on my back whereas she was pushing down and my dick was pushing back up. Then she buried her face between my legs from behind and it was fucking on.

    Everything about the experience with Claudia was GFE. She was sweet and sensual and very erotic. When I put her down on the table she was very responsive to everything I did and it was very genuine. It was like being with your prom date in some motel 6 that feels like a hyatt because your both broke as fuck. Everything was wrapped but I was totally cool with it because the personality was so awesome. To be honest, I didn't even leave the missionary position with her, it felt that real. We basically climaxed about 20 seconds apart and I reached down and she was immensely wet and it sent me over the edge. The reason I went back was to see her again but this time it was Sugar who was available. As much as Claudia was authentic GFE, Sugar was a fun and aggressive PSE. That's right, a PSE Asian. The closest I ever had to that was Rose from Thai Spicy who was bucking me like crazy when she was climaxing. There's just one difference. Rose is like late 30's. I would say Sugar is 24 or 25 at most and she may very well be younger. The whole time I was waiting to see when Sugar would drop the act and become normal again. Hell I don't know, maybe she does that for extra tips but it never did. She's just a wild one and likes sex. I had her in about 3 or 4 positions before I ripped it off and then she got beneath me, like on cue, and I finished all over her neck and a little bit on her face. It was fucking epic and she was laughing about it looking in the mirror. Unreal. I went to the Philly forum to tell the fuckers how lucky they are to have this shit in their backyard. Oh yeah. The damage right? How about 1. 6. Yeah that's right. . 6 house fee and 1 girl FS fee. Mind-blowing huh? They didn't even ask for it. I just followed the etiquette that I read in the forum. There is literally nothing that can compare in our city and it's a damn shame. From what I understand from their forums, it's the best they got in this city but there are a few comparables for that price point as well, all within a few blocks of each other. If you have the opportunity, come visit this city and you will have a great time on so many different levels. Everyone is friendly and cool here, the bars are great, the food is better, and the hot twenty year old Koreans are unreal.

  11. #12795

    While in Chicago

    Hello Gents, I have a 4 hour layover at Midway tomorrow & wondering about a couple of places on Archer Ave, which place has the selection of girls, Can you pick the one you want etc $$ , is this a Ok neighborhood, trying to play for a hour or so to waste time without going out of the area. Any feedback would be great.

  12. #12794

    Megis

    Quote Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    3rd time I've been burned there. This time they gave me a cramped room and a rushed massage. I didn't even wait for table shower.
    Who did you have there?

  13. #12793

    Done with Megis spa

    3rd time I've been burned there. This time they gave me a cramped room and a rushed massage. I didn't even wait for table shower.

  14. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I saw her yesterday. Her friend was there and is smoking. Andrea is tiny and has a great ass but IS FIVE FUCKING MONTHS PREGNANT. Made things a bit awkward.
    I know a quite a few guys who would totally be ok with that.

  15. #12791
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Andrea several times, she is the real deal. Safe place, she's a real nice person too. Some guys have reported elsewhere that they have made an appt to see Andrea and end up getting her friend / roommate instead. If you want Andrea, make sure to ask for her by name, her friend is very capable too.
    Thanks I saw her yesterday. Her friend was there and is smoking. Andrea is tiny and has a great ass but IS FIVE FUCKING MONTHS PREGNANT. Made things a bit awkward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape