Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #126
    Ray St has been my regular as well lately, found one girl who gives a really good rub, pleasant finish, and isn't too bad on the eyes. But given your description I may try to mix it up a bit.

  2. #125

    Ray St, Age & Experience Count

    The last 3 times at Ray I've seen the same woman, good soft massage and a fair amount of teasing, even a little ass play. Stopped in for a visit, but got Lisa, the mamsan. Maybe 45 -55? But experence counts, soft seems to get you right to teasing, and that's what I wanted. 20 min tease on stomach and mostly on all 4's, then 20 min tug, with a fair amount of prostate play. Finished with a 20 minute foot massage. $60 + $50, worth the extra 10 for ass play, UTC and reach down the front at finish. I will return.

  3. #124

    Ray St.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Central St and was greeted by an OLD woman who appeared to come out of the front massage room and told me to come back in 20. I decided it was time to try Ray st. The woman there was probably in her late 30's, chunky with stretch marks, and poor English, but was pleasant and accommodating. I will return.
    I was also there a while ago. Don't remember her name but her description matched. I first opted for the 30 but went to the full hour because I wasn't done in time. I noticed another woman on the way out who seemed like an older mamasan but the makeup she had on made me think she may also pitch in if it was busy. Our provider may have been chunky but at least she had some Cs. Not sure if I'd return, she was accommodating but I just wasn't too attracted to her.

  4. #123

    Allison. No go

    So, gave Allison a call. She does not do incalls. She talked about working with a friend. Tried too hard to set up a meeting right away, desperation in her voice. I didn't ask a lot of questions because it didn't feel right. Decided not to pursue.

    I may have been all wrong, but I'm okay with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodey  [View Original Post]
    I got two return phone calls by 2 different girls, using different names, neither one Allison. Told me outcall only, could not describe massage or service to be provided. Incall available next week in Chelmsford. Neither one knew anything about Ayer. I'll pass on this one.

  5. #122

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggaDick  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post today on CL. Has anyone visited her and willing to report. May do so myself.

    New in Area. Intro Massage Special (Ayer).

    Hello. My name is Allison & I am new to the area and also new to massage. I am looking for gentlemen in the area to practice my massage skills on for a discounted price of $60.00 an hour (gratuities ALWAYS greatly accepted).

    I am available for both in-call and out call but only book via phone and not e-mail so please feel free to reply to this add but again, I won't take bookings unless we chat first.

    I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.
    I got two return phone calls by 2 different girls, using different names, neither one Allison. Told me outcall only, could not describe massage or service to be provided. Incall available next week in Chelmsford. Neither one knew anything about Ayer. I'll pass on this one.

  6. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggaDick  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post today on CL. Has anyone visited her and willing to report. May do so myself.

    New in Area. Intro Massage Special (Ayer).

    Hello. My name is Allison & I am new to the area and also new to massage. I am looking for gentlemen in the area to practice my massage skills on for a discounted price of $60.00 an hour (gratuities ALWAYS greatly accepted).

    I am available for both in-call and out call but only book via phone and not e-mail so please feel free to reply to this add but again, I won't take bookings unless we chat first.

    I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.
    I'll let you know. I'm scheduling an appointment with her. I will report after the visit. Wish me luck!!

  7. #120

    Allison? Anyone check her out?

    Saw this post today on CL. Has anyone visited her and willing to report. May do so myself.

    New in Area. Intro Massage Special (Ayer).

    Hello. My name is Allison & I am new to the area and also new to massage. I am looking for gentlemen in the area to practice my massage skills on for a discounted price of $60.00 an hour (gratuities ALWAYS greatly accepted).

    I am available for both in-call and out call but only book via phone and not e-mail so please feel free to reply to this add but again, I won't take bookings unless we chat first.

    I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.

  8. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    it's the McDonalds of AMPs but still open.
    Could be worse, could be the Kathy of AMPs, and after going you regret the whole experience.

  9. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Ray ave was busy Friday, checked out Central st, was locked and dark at 11 am. Note there is an ad from a few days ago on CL, but that doesn't mean much. Anyone go this weekend? I didn't call Friday, figured they were not going to be of any use, so swung back to Ray ave. OK time, but I like topless, so, a tip more than $40 is difficult without my skin requirement. RI is worth it, if you are heading there for another reason, but a special trip just for a tit show and a TS is not worth the drive. However, if I am in the mood for FS, then it does become worth the trip.
    Still open. I don't really go there since it's the McDonalds of AMPs but still open.

  10. #117

    154 Central Closed?

    Ray ave was busy Friday, checked out Central st, was locked and dark at 11 am. Note there is an ad from a few days ago on CL, but that doesn't mean much. Anyone go this weekend? I didn't call Friday, figured they were not going to be of any use, so swung back to Ray ave. OK time, but I like topless, so, a tip more than $40 is difficult without my skin requirement. RI is worth it, if you are heading there for another reason, but a special trip just for a tit show and a TS is not worth the drive. However, if I am in the mood for FS, then it does become worth the trip.

  11. #116

    Central vs Central

    Quote Originally Posted by MishMash  [View Original Post]
    Stopped there last week and she asked the question that implied menu. Offered a BJ but with condom. Laughed and said price was too high to cover and if she used condom it was only worth 50. So she dove right in and took it all down the pipes.
    I'm starting the second week of my vacation and had planned on visiting 154 Central. Is it now closed? I was there about a month ago and got an older, somewhat round but very pleasant provider who gave a BBBJ (finished by hand though) without a second thought. I was going to visit her again but it sounds like 1177 might be a better bet. Anyone know if 154 is gone before I take the trip?

  12. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuguy  [View Original Post]
    I made a run to Central St, found my old haunt to be closed for some reason, so I thought I would give the NEW one at 1177 a try. Typical AMP setup, no shower and average at best looking 40'ish attendant. Typical massage with average tease. Interesting info on the flip, she asked what else she could do tried to upsell a bit, I sat firm at my normal tip and was taken care of. After, she finished the front nicely but not a great massage. I will likely not repeat, but you know how the little head thinks. . 45 for 1/2 and. 4 for the effort.
    Stopped there last week and she asked the question that implied menu. Offered a BJ but with condom. Laughed and said price was too high to cover and if she used condom it was only worth 50. So she dove right in and took it all down the pipes.

  13. #114

    The other Central St.

    I made a run to Central St, found my old haunt to be closed for some reason, so I thought I would give the NEW one at 1177 a try. Typical AMP setup, no shower and average at best looking 40'ish attendant. Typical massage with average tease. Interesting info on the flip, she asked what else she could do tried to upsell a bit, I sat firm at my normal tip and was taken care of. After, she finished the front nicely but not a great massage. I will likely not repeat, but you know how the little head thinks. . 45 for 1/2 and. 4 for the effort.

  14. #113

    Ray St

    I stopped by Central St and was greeted by an OLD woman who appeared to come out of the front massage room and told me to come back in 20. I decided it was time to try Ray st. The woman there was probably in her late 30's, chunky with stretch marks, and poor English, but was pleasant and accommodating. I will return.

  15. #112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Heather and Ann and Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    No first hand experience. You can find reviews of her, but I think it was under Nancy on the South Shore. I think I also saw one recently of her as Heather in Gardner that was not favorable but I recall the others were OK. It may be HJ only. Google the phone number too.
    I saw her, twice, in Boston (South Boston). She was going by Nancy or Ann at the time, and her place was (no offense meant) a real dump: the bathroom, shared, was down a short hallway and it hadn't been cleaned, it seemed, in several months.

    Heather offered a very stand-offish HJ. She had a supply of lingerie, but her skills were below average. She rushed a little, too. For that, I shelled out 120 (as best I can recollect) and it really wasn't worth the do-re-mi. She was reasonably nice, but nice only gets you so far when the client is handing over 6 Jacksons and has traveled a half-hour out of his way for the appointment.

    Looks-wise, Heather was in her 30's or early 40's at the time, so I'm guessing she's full-on MILF-aged right now. She offered very, very limited roaming. I got a glimpse of the redbush but she wriggled away from even the lightest slightest touch.

    Maybe she's offering more services to her visitors these days, but I wouldn't drive all the way out to Gardner just for the sake of an amateurish HJ offered by a skittish redhead.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape