Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 131 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #111

    Ray St

    Hi, I'm new here and this is my first shot at a report. When it comes to AMPs, I'm terrible with provider names. So apologies in advance if this isn't as helpful as it could be.

    I've been hitting the place in Leominster since I moved to this area last year. It gets the job done, but it's been wildly inconsistent in both the quality and mileage. I've now been to the Fitchburg AMP twice and I doubt I'll be heading back to Central St, despite the CBJ that's on the menu there sometimes. The atmosphere and massage are better and I have no complaints about the tease or finish. Provider was in her late 40's, attractive, and with niceB's (UTC). . 6+. 4.

    Hope this report is up to standard, this board has been a great resource for me as a lurker.

  2. #110

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned, Lena had less English skills than Alice, and since both girls have no massage or finishing skills, guess that's off my list for a while. Saw a girl Heather advertising on BP from Gardner under Body rubs, any info? $150/ hr I believe I saw, occasionally I like a non asian experience.
    No first hand experience. You can find reviews of her, but I think it was under Nancy on the South Shore. I think I also saw one recently of her as Heather in Gardner that was not favorable but I recall the others were OK. It may be HJ only. Google the phone number too.

  3. #109

    1177

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    II, just to be clear, I saw Alice and didn't get a very good look at Lena as she was curled up on the love seat. Alice's English was, to be blunt, terrible. I tried to say to her "half hour", "40 is enough", "new place", "how are you today?" none of which she understood. To tell me she wanted $45 for 1/2 h she had to resort to using her fingers. We had zero conversation during the rest of my visit except for "water?" and "yes.".ARG.
    As I mentioned, Lena had less English skills than Alice, and since both girls have no massage or finishing skills, guess that's off my list for a while. Saw a girl Heather advertising on BP from Gardner under Body rubs, any info? $150/ hr I believe I saw, occasionally I like a non asian experience.

  4. #108

    Alice

    II, just to be clear, I saw Alice and didn't get a very good look at Lena as she was curled up on the love seat. Alice's English was, to be blunt, terrible. I tried to say to her "half hour", "40 is enough", "new place", "how are you today?" none of which she understood. To tell me she wanted $45 for 1/2 h she had to resort to using her fingers. We had zero conversation during the rest of my visit except for "water?" and "yes.".

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday and saw Lena, and the review is the same as yours, except I thought Alice looked better, and wondered how she was. Alice had more English skills, but when I mentioned about "Tease" she had me say it into her phone, with a language app. She giggled at Chinese translation, but doubt if it would make a difference. Lena didn't touch anywhere personal until I was on my back, it seemed like a formula she was following. Noticed the ad was same as the one from Envelope st in Worcester. Must be same staff, I won't go back until there is someone new at 1177. Did like the private parking, and lack of attention while walking, compared to the other Central st place.
    Last edited by ARegularGuy; 05-09-14 at 18:49. Reason: typo

  5. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be waiting for some info on the "other girl.".ARG.
    I went yesterday and saw Lena, and the review is the same as yours, except I thought Alice looked better, and wondered how she was. Alice had more English skills, but when I mentioned about "Tease" she had me say it into her phone, with a language app. She giggled at Chinese translation, but doubt if it would make a difference. Lena didn't touch anywhere personal until I was on my back, it seemed like a formula she was following. Noticed the ad was same as the one from Envelope st in Worcester. Must be same staff, I won't go back until there is someone new at 1177. Did like the private parking, and lack of attention while walking, compared to the other Central st place.

  6. #106

    1177 Central

    Tried it out this week. No signs, you need to go around to the right side to the door facing the car wash and then up to the second floor. Place is plain but clean and fresh looking, the door was open so I just walked in. Saw two women, one to my right sleeping on a love seat, short, a but plumpy, butter face and another napping on a massage table a few steps away. She got up and greeted me. Alice she called herself, young (25-30 ish), taller than average, slender and pretty cute. I was happy that she escorted me to the room and took my 45 for 30 minutes. Massage was enjoyable but she didn't display much skill or experience, no teasing until the flip when I started rubbing her butt, she started to giggle and worked her way ever so slowly around to mr happy. We never talked about a HE or $ which is how it should be. UTC roaming allowed but is wasn't easy getting to her nice firm Acups locked behind the heavily padded fortress. UTC allowed down south but no access to the moist spot allowed. I'll be waiting for some info on the "other girl.".

    ARG.

  7. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Noted another ad on CL for another AMP in Leominster, way down Central St, next to the car wash. Competition may be good for us in the North Worcester County area.
    I am waiting for RI quality: ts, beauty, age, fair price, whole hour +, and truly happiness with the he. Now if can only I can explained the miles in the ca'...

  8. #104

    3rd AMP in Fitchburg/Leominster area

    Noted another ad on CL for another AMP in Leominster, way down Central St, next to the car wash. Competition may be good for us in the North Worcester County area.

  9. #103

    Jacuzzi room

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this in the Boston forum, but maybe someone in the Fitchburg area will have some ideas.

    I'm looking for a motel where I can get a room with its own jacuzzi.

    TIA,

    Victor.
    Arbor Inn on route 1 in Wrentham.

    Travelodge on route 146 in, I think, Sutton, near the RI line.

  10. #102

    In room Jacuzzi....

    Here are a few...these are not always hotels tho.

    https://www.facebook.com/OasisHotTubs (never been).

    http://www.candlelitemotorinn.com/ used this place once, hot tub and bed in a private setting, not an overnight place I think it was 40.00 for two hours, did the trick though. I rented the Cave room...banged in both hot tub and the bed... Brought my own wine too...made it fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this in the Boston forum, but maybe someone in the Fitchburg area will have some ideas.

    I'm looking for a motel where I can get a room with its own jacuzzi.

    TIA,

    Victor.

  11. #101

    Motel with in-room jacuzzi?

    I've posted this in the Boston forum, but maybe someone in the Fitchburg area will have some ideas.

    I'm looking for a motel where I can get a room with its own jacuzzi.

    TIA,

    Victor.

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by last week; same thing. Just one older lady but she was not unattractive. Took the half hour. Very weak massage followed by a good ending with UTC on top. Not the best I've had there but not bad either.
    Yeah she's the manager. She does the job but nothing extraordinary.

  13. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new Fitchburg place has taken a bite out of Leominster's business. I stopped by Leom. Friday afternoon and there was only one lady there, the manager lady (who's nice enough but variety is the spice of life). She said it has been slow. I didn't partake.
    I stopped by last week; same thing. Just one older lady but she was not unattractive. Took the half hour. Very weak massage followed by a good ending with UTC on top. Not the best I've had there but not bad either.

  14. #98

    Leoiminster is slow

    Apparently the new Fitchburg place has taken a bite out of Leominster's business. I stopped by Leom. Friday afternoon and there was only one lady there, the manager lady (who's nice enough but variety is the spice of life). She said it has been slow. I didn't partake.

  15. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I questioned when the AMP opened a few years back in Boylston, then we got Central st in Leominster. Appears today is Grand Opening for a new Fitchburg AMP, John Fitch and Summer, behind the Fire station. Ad is on CL today. Will have to check it out, but, first month they tend to be more cautious, we'll see.

    Maybe someone will beat me to a review, hint Newbies, check it out and report back, no one would know more than you.
    I visited today. Think Central Street with better appointed interior and more teasing. Usual rates and skill level. It'll do, but it's a notch below Worcester or RI's finest.

    Two warnings: 1). It's very busy there. Two girls on site and they're going nonstop, and it's only the SECOND day they're open! 2). I fully anticipate Fitchburg's finest to be a lot more quick on the draw than Leominster's. Fitchburg is much more sensitive to this stuff, while Leominster turns a blind eye as long as it's behind closed doors. So get it while you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape