Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3898
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    OK, try as I have, haven't spotted either. Never Stacy and deena only 1 time but passed to go get my thick girl. Anyone care to share a number. Will provide one for tiffany. Streets to hot for the usual intensive trolling.
    Clear out your inbox.

  2. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Nicky is an old friend. I first met her at Bill's, while under my old alias Capt. Quickdraw. A lot has changed since then. IMHO, the changes were for the better.

    Follow this link: Name Unknown to see the Captain's post.

    CookyJar.
    Neither report describes her service. I assume it's good or you wouldn't have posted? I need to know if I should scoop, avoid or hunt down.

  3. #3896

    Re: SMH

    Quote Originally Posted by Night2  [View Original Post]
    I AGREE with that I'm reading some of these post and you guys act as if these girls are in love with you
    In an effort to understand, I went back and reread the most recent post and I failed to find what might give this impression. Could you please point one or two post out for me, so that I may better understand what you are agreeing too and TrinitHugz is shaking his head about.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Ain't not one SW on here think any of us is their love of her life
    I beg to differ. I love them and they love me.

    However, what you seem to be describing sounds a lot like prostitution. Prostitution is an illegal act in the state of New Jersey. I am certain that the good law abiding citizens that visit this board would never knowingly get involved in any illegal activity. I certainly would not.

    I take pictures and write stories. No love's lost there.

    CookyJar.

  4. #3895

    Nicky

    Nicky is an old friend. I first met her at Bill's, while under my old alias Capt. Quickdraw. A lot has changed since then. IMHO, the changes were for the better.

    Follow this link: Name Unknown to see the Captain's post.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicky 001.jpg‎   Nicky 24.jpg‎   Nicky 22.jpg‎   Nicky 29.jpg‎   Nicky 25.jpg‎  

    Nicky 27.jpg‎   Nicky 28.jpg‎   Nicky 32.jpg‎   Nicky 002.jpg‎   Nicky 31.jpg‎  


  5. #3894

    Deena and stacy

    OK, try as I have, haven't spotted either. Never Stacy and deena only 1 time but passed to go get my thick girl. Anyone care to share a number. Will provide one for tiffany. Streets to hot for the usual intensive trolling.

  6. #3893

    Patty

    All though this happened back in April, I just got word that Patty, a SW in Camden was struck and killed by a truck on or around April 10th, Rest in Peace Patty.

  7. #3892
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4519  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    Damn. She's cute. Any idea if she's still around? I'm not from the area and would hate to waste the trip!

  8. #3891

    RIP Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    …There was a place where the girls walked around naked, day and night. Bill's place! Bill is died and his house is vacate and boarded up. I loved Bill's place…
    I'm getting a number of PM's inquiring about Bill's place. I guess I didn't make it clear that Bill died and his place is no more. It's abandoned and boarded-up.

    Under-ground $10 houses and locations like Bills cannot be publicized in an open forum. No one truly knows who anyone else may or may not be in an internet public forum. You find out about these places by being out on the streets.

    There are one or two places in Camden where for $10 you can get a room. Although I have been to a couple of them, I cannot vouch for any of them. They are usually filthy dumps where for $10 you don't have to worry about LE interrupting your date. None of them are run like Bill's place.

    CookyJar.

  9. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Ain't not one SW on here think any of us is their love of her life, you guys know if you don't hit the piper'(pay $) you ain't diddly'D.

    Keep that in mind fellas, you ain't special or more righteous than the other monger in Washington, Alaska, New Mexico. Money talks and bull-ish walks. LOL wake up fellas.
    I AGREE with that I'm reading some of these post and you guys act as if these girls are in love with you.

    Well if you feel that way, why not call them up one day and ask them to give you some for a month with no charge and see if they ever pick up the phone again for you.

    Better yet next time you pick up your all time favorite tell her you will pay her next time and see if she stay in the car.

    Look not saying treat them like dirt, but remember this is all business they provide a service we pay for it and both party go along there way.

    So of you will get call from SW asking if you can help them out with money and they will make it up too you and you fall for it.

    When you see them they still want you to pay.

    All I'm saying is lets keep it simple there SW don't want to really know about your life stop trying to get in there.

  10. #3889

    Smh

    Ain't not one SW on here think any of us is their love of her life, you guys know if you don't hit the piper'(pay $) you ain't diddly'D.

    Keep that in mind fellas, you ain't special or more righteous than the other monger in Washington, Alaska, New Mexico. Money talks and bull-ish walks. LOL wake up fellas.

  11. #3888

    Sky patrol

    Drove through camden last night heading home and noticed a sky patrol in the Delmonte lot on broadway and Morgan. Was going to make a pickup than see a cop pull right out in front on me to catch the guy in front of me!

  12. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated!
    She didn't have to do that. She is a real sweet heart. She contributes more than some seniors. IMHO, she should be compensated.

    CookyJar.

  13. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by DMarie  [View Original Post]
    I got in trouble cause of the camera on Broadway and Atlantic last week. They watch them! Pull on side streets!
    That's my sweetie! Everyone one on NJ board needs to tally up a big tip for Deena next time they see her out...whether they date her or not.

    I love you.

    CookyJar.

  14. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by DMarie  [View Original Post]
    I got in trouble cause of the camera on Broadway and Atlantic last week. They watch them! Pull on side streets!
    Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated!

  15. #3884
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to the Camden Police, "Sky Patrol Mobile Tower?" The last I saw of it was when it was stationed near the transit center.

    And! What about the cameras. A few months ago they were the rage. All anyone talked about was the cameras on Broadway. Has anyone, a monger, been busted because of a camera, a license tag reader or the tower?

    As a taxpayer, I'm thinking to hell with all that Hi-tech crap. As a monger I'm thinking staying alert is the way to go.

    CookyJar.
    I got in trouble cause of the camera on Broadway and Atlantic last week. They watch them! Pull on side streets!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape