Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5443
-
10-16-14 22:04 #3898Senior Member

Posts: 34Clear out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-14 13:02 #3897Senior Member

Posts: 121Neither report describes her service. I assume it's good or you wouldn't have posted? I need to know if I should scoop, avoid or hunt down.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-14 10:35 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: SMH
In an effort to understand, I went back and reread the most recent post and I failed to find what might give this impression. Could you please point one or two post out for me, so that I may better understand what you are agreeing too and TrinitHugz is shaking his head about.
Originally Posted by Night2
[View Original Post]
I beg to differ. I love them and they love me.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
However, what you seem to be describing sounds a lot like prostitution. Prostitution is an illegal act in the state of New Jersey. I am certain that the good law abiding citizens that visit this board would never knowingly get involved in any illegal activity. I certainly would not.
I take pictures and write stories. No love's lost there.
CookyJar.
-
10-16-14 10:29 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nicky
Nicky is an old friend. I first met her at Bill's, while under my old alias Capt. Quickdraw. A lot has changed since then. IMHO, the changes were for the better.
Follow this link: Name Unknown to see the Captain's post.
CookyJar.
-
10-15-14 09:21 #3894Senior Member

Posts: 425Deena and stacy
OK, try as I have, haven't spotted either. Never Stacy and deena only 1 time but passed to go get my thick girl. Anyone care to share a number. Will provide one for tiffany. Streets to hot for the usual intensive trolling.
-
10-15-14 07:39 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 161Patty
All though this happened back in April, I just got word that Patty, a SW in Camden was struck and killed by a truck on or around April 10th, Rest in Peace Patty.
-
10-14-14 14:30 #3892Regular Member

Posts: 16Damn. She's cute. Any idea if she's still around? I'm not from the area and would hate to waste the trip!
Originally Posted by Member#4519
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-14 09:59 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 5563RIP Bill
I'm getting a number of PM's inquiring about Bill's place. I guess I didn't make it clear that Bill died and his place is no more. It's abandoned and boarded-up.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Under-ground $10 houses and locations like Bills cannot be publicized in an open forum. No one truly knows who anyone else may or may not be in an internet public forum. You find out about these places by being out on the streets.
There are one or two places in Camden where for $10 you can get a room. Although I have been to a couple of them, I cannot vouch for any of them. They are usually filthy dumps where for $10 you don't have to worry about LE interrupting your date. None of them are run like Bill's place.
CookyJar.
-
10-14-14 07:22 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 222I AGREE with that I'm reading some of these post and you guys act as if these girls are in love with you.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Well if you feel that way, why not call them up one day and ask them to give you some for a month with no charge and see if they ever pick up the phone again for you.
Better yet next time you pick up your all time favorite tell her you will pay her next time and see if she stay in the car.
Look not saying treat them like dirt, but remember this is all business they provide a service we pay for it and both party go along there way.
So of you will get call from SW asking if you can help them out with money and they will make it up too you and you fall for it.
When you see them they still want you to pay.
All I'm saying is lets keep it simple there SW don't want to really know about your life stop trying to get in there.
-
10-13-14 22:52 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 190Smh
Ain't not one SW on here think any of us is their love of her life, you guys know if you don't hit the piper'(pay $) you ain't diddly'D.
Keep that in mind fellas, you ain't special or more righteous than the other monger in Washington, Alaska, New Mexico. Money talks and bull-ish walks. LOL wake up fellas.
-
10-13-14 10:35 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 95Sky patrol
Drove through camden last night heading home and noticed a sky patrol in the Delmonte lot on broadway and Morgan. Was going to make a pickup than see a cop pull right out in front on me to catch the guy in front of me!
-
10-12-14 20:31 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 5563She didn't have to do that. She is a real sweet heart. She contributes more than some seniors. IMHO, she should be compensated.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
10-12-14 20:27 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 5563That's my sweetie! Everyone one on NJ board needs to tally up a big tip for Deena next time they see her out...whether they date her or not.
Originally Posted by DMarie
[View Original Post]
I love you.
CookyJar.
-
10-12-14 12:47 #3885Banned Member

Posts: 285Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated!
Originally Posted by DMarie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-14 10:16 #3884Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7I got in trouble cause of the camera on Broadway and Atlantic last week. They watch them! Pull on side streets!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





