Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2240

    Visiting

    Hi guys. So I will be in town for work until Friday and was hoping to find someone reliable while I'm in town. I don't have too many preferences, just someone cute, reliable and knows how to take care of a guy. I'm staying about 6 miles south of la jolla and won't have a car.

    Any help would be much appreciated. And if you are ever in chicago let me know and I can hook you guys up! Thanks!

  2. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple pictures of my time spent with her.
    You messed with Mimi recetly? I saw your post while back about her just wonerin where she's been.

  3. #2238

    Local deep throat girls

    Anyone have info to share on local girls with very good oral skills. Msg me.

  4. #2237
    Thanks for the report. She seems very fun. I like her tits. Are they natural?

    With $$, no even BJ, is a bit steep for me. But if the pair are natural and I might consider.

    Quote Originally Posted by SybianMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Shasta last night in her hotel off Sycamore last night. WOW. It was a little late and I was just scrolling BP. I have seen her adds for a long time, even when she was on " The List" I like anal play so I figered what the heck. Man is she a hell of a lot of fun. Right in the shower she takes you and cleans everything. I mean everything. She is kind of extravigant in a weird way but a lot of fun. She treated me very good and never looked at a clock or phone the whole time. I think I was there about a hour and 45 too. If you like a fun girl then she's the one. Massage, HJ and prostate is as far as it goes with her. Tried to talk her in to comming over to use the Sybian but she wasn't quite ready for that. Maybe next time.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ate-37/4630573

  5. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by SybianMan  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Shasta last night in her hotel off Sycamore last night. WOW. It was a little late and I was just scrolling BP. I have seen her adds for a long time, even when she was on " The List" I like anal play so I figered what the heck. Man is she a hell of a lot of fun. Right in the shower she takes you and cleans everything. I mean everything. She is kind of extravigant in a weird way but a lot of fun. She treated me very good and never looked at a clock or phone the whole time. I think I was there about a hour and 45 too. If you like a fun girl then she's the one. Massage, HJ and prostate is as far as it goes with her. Tried to talk her in to comming over to use the Sybian but she wasn't quite ready for that. Maybe next time.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ate-37/4630573
    She's been around for a long while now, and have several reviews on T_E_R.

  6. #2235

    Kelly from BP

    Goes by stunning blonde. Mature provider, no phone num just an email of kelly339@ymail.com. Mixed reviews. Just wanted to see if anyone had any info. Pm me if possible. Thanks. Moe.

  7. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by TenMan  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys add a thread called "Big Booty Hunter" for users who are interested in big booty providers.

    I've seen an Atlanta thread that has this, here - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-booty-hunters.

    Ask a Senior to do it, or just post 5 more times and do it yourself. All seniors can start blog type threads. If they become popular I move them above the fold.

    A2
    I posted more than 5 more times, but I'm still unable to create thread.

    Contact me by PM.

    A2

  8. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I usually ask when if they are free and they say yes. I say what time can I stop by? Then they do not text back.
    Don't ask them what time to stop by because they might schedule you later that day and forgot or whatever reason. If they say their available tell them, tell them if you can go their now at the very moment. This way your first on their list. Make sure your not calling the same providers that flaked you, call new ones. You can call the flakers few weeks later so they will forgot who you are.

  9. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by TenMan  [View Original Post]
    Just tell them are they available, if they say yeah, then just schedule the earliest appointment or go their immediately. I might be wrong, but I think why their not following up with you is because you're scheduling your appointment dates are too far off. They won't remember you if schedule your apportionments that far off.
    I usually ask when if they are free and they say yes. I say what time can I stop by? Then they do not text back.

  10. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    So why didn't you tell us about her when you were seeing her? I sorta know what happened to her, but I'll let you know in about two years. That includes Chloe, Camille, and Amber.
    Camille, Amber and another named Nicki (with the chest tattoo) I think all had the same "agent", right? I ran into Camille a few weeks ago at the airport. She's retired from the "hobby" and has a normal office job now, seemed very happy and healthy. Nicki is (or was) on HX going by "AllieStyle", but her rates are more than double what they were. I never did find out what happened to Amber though, guess I'll find out in 2 years. Not sure If the Chloe you mentioned is the same one I met. Did she used to run with a dark skinned hawaiian girl?

    Anyway, I met Juliana / Jolie / Rose of BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-25/17226374

    She turned out to be in very early stages of pregnancy. Wasn't really showing yet, but that's what she told me. I suppose she could have been lying, regardless it sort of weirded me out.

    When it came to the deeds, she seemed frustrated and uncomfortable with penetration, and I'll admit I don't have much to brag about down there, so I dunno what was up with that. She did BBBJCIM though and while it wasn't the best, it was better than nothing. She's pretty (IMO), she looks her age, and although I think time (and maybe some past substance abuse?) hasn't been too kind to her, I bet in her younger days she was uber hot.

  11. #2230

    New Trend: Posting Pictures

    I think we need to start a new trend of posting pictures in our reports of fucking the providers or any type of intercourse. I'll start doing this soon after I get a camera.

  12. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    Incall is the only way I can go. I tried with one girl but there was a LEO waiting outside her hotel room.
    Becarful with some incalls you can get robbed.

  13. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to schedule an appointment with some escorts, but I have not been able to get one to follow through? What am I doing wrong? How do I make initial contact? I have looked online and they don't really say. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Just tell them are they available, if they say yeah, then just schedule the earliest appointment or go their immediately. I might be wrong, but I think why their not following up with you is because you're scheduling your appointment dates are too far off. They won't remember you if schedule your apportionments that far off.

  14. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Not girl in picture although reasonably attractive. 1. 2 to start and that is where it ends unless you cough up another $ for CBJ OR $$ for CFS. She says she is from here but lives in Colorado now.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-22/17348070
    Hey guys, I'm STACY and I'm Exactly What you Need! I'm SUPER Sexy and Vibrant! Let me be your next erotic fantasy! If you are looking for A Sexy Down-to-Earth Package then I guarantee you'll LOVE me. I am The Unbelievable Package!

    ALWAYS discrete and worry free.

    MOST ALWAYS AVAIL, Call or text and I will let you know what location I am working at today.

    STACY (813) 856-5944.

  15. #2226
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Map out ways to speak to someone in a discreet manor. There are a lot of guides for "Escort-***** L33 T SPE4 K". You will be ignored if you're direct most of the time. Ask if she is available and she will usually prompt a time and if followed through, you will have a 2-call system occur. Are you going to partake in outcalls or incalls because they vary as to how things will go down?
    Incall is the only way I can go. I tried with one girl but there was a LEO waiting outside her hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape