Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4445
-
10-15-14 11:19 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 35Visiting
Hi guys. So I will be in town for work until Friday and was hoping to find someone reliable while I'm in town. I don't have too many preferences, just someone cute, reliable and knows how to take care of a guy. I'm staying about 6 miles south of la jolla and won't have a car.
Any help would be much appreciated. And if you are ever in chicago let me know and I can hook you guys up! Thanks!
-
10-14-14 21:31 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 59You messed with Mimi recetly? I saw your post while back about her just wonerin where she's been.
Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-14 20:55 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 296Local deep throat girls
Anyone have info to share on local girls with very good oral skills. Msg me.
-
10-13-14 18:42 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the report. She seems very fun. I like her tits. Are they natural?
With $$, no even BJ, is a bit steep for me. But if the pair are natural and I might consider.
Originally Posted by SybianMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-14 17:30 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 78She's been around for a long while now, and have several reviews on T_E_R.
Originally Posted by SybianMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-14 19:06 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 558Kelly from BP
Goes by stunning blonde. Mature provider, no phone num just an email of kelly339@ymail.com. Mixed reviews. Just wanted to see if anyone had any info. Pm me if possible. Thanks. Moe.
-
10-11-14 15:43 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 59I posted more than 5 more times, but I'm still unable to create thread.
Originally Posted by TenMan
[View Original Post]
Contact me by PM.
A2
-
10-11-14 15:40 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 59Don't ask them what time to stop by because they might schedule you later that day and forgot or whatever reason. If they say their available tell them, tell them if you can go their now at the very moment. This way your first on their list. Make sure your not calling the same providers that flaked you, call new ones. You can call the flakers few weeks later so they will forgot who you are.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-14 02:40 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 31I usually ask when if they are free and they say yes. I say what time can I stop by? Then they do not text back.
Originally Posted by TenMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 23:35 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 146Camille, Amber and another named Nicki (with the chest tattoo) I think all had the same "agent", right? I ran into Camille a few weeks ago at the airport. She's retired from the "hobby" and has a normal office job now, seemed very happy and healthy. Nicki is (or was) on HX going by "AllieStyle", but her rates are more than double what they were. I never did find out what happened to Amber though, guess I'll find out in 2 years. Not sure If the Chloe you mentioned is the same one I met. Did she used to run with a dark skinned hawaiian girl?
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I met Juliana / Jolie / Rose of BP.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-25/17226374
She turned out to be in very early stages of pregnancy. Wasn't really showing yet, but that's what she told me. I suppose she could have been lying, regardless it sort of weirded me out.
When it came to the deeds, she seemed frustrated and uncomfortable with penetration, and I'll admit I don't have much to brag about down there, so I dunno what was up with that. She did BBBJCIM though and while it wasn't the best, it was better than nothing. She's pretty (IMO), she looks her age, and although I think time (and maybe some past substance abuse?) hasn't been too kind to her, I bet in her younger days she was uber hot.
-
10-10-14 23:00 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 59New Trend: Posting Pictures
I think we need to start a new trend of posting pictures in our reports of fucking the providers or any type of intercourse. I'll start doing this soon after I get a camera.
-
10-10-14 22:54 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 59Becarful with some incalls you can get robbed.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 22:48 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 59Just tell them are they available, if they say yeah, then just schedule the earliest appointment or go their immediately. I might be wrong, but I think why their not following up with you is because you're scheduling your appointment dates are too far off. They won't remember you if schedule your apportionments that far off.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 20:37 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 972Hey guys, I'm STACY and I'm Exactly What you Need! I'm SUPER Sexy and Vibrant! Let me be your next erotic fantasy! If you are looking for A Sexy Down-to-Earth Package then I guarantee you'll LOVE me. I am The Unbelievable Package!
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
ALWAYS discrete and worry free.
MOST ALWAYS AVAIL, Call or text and I will let you know what location I am working at today.
STACY (813) 856-5944.
-
10-10-14 15:00 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 31Incall is the only way I can go. I tried with one girl but there was a LEO waiting outside her hotel room.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]


















