Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to schedule an appointment with some escorts, but I have not been able to get one to follow through? What am I doing wrong? How do I make initial contact? I have looked online and they don't really say. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Map out ways to speak to someone in a discreet manor. There are a lot of guides for "Escort-***** L33 T SPE4 K". You will be ignored if you're direct most of the time. Ask if she is available and she will usually prompt a time and if followed through, you will have a 2-call system occur. Are you going to partake in outcalls or incalls because they vary as to how things will go down?

  2. #2224

    Admin I Have A Suggestion

    Can you guys add a thread called "Big Booty Hunter" for users who are interested in big booty providers.

    I've seen an Atlanta thread that has this, here - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-booty-hunters.

    Ask a Senior to do it, or just post 5 more times and do it yourself. All seniors can start blog type threads. If they become popular I move them above the fold.

    A2

  3. #2223

    Stacy

    Don't waste your time. Not girl in picture although reasonably attractive. 1. 2 to start and that is where it ends unless you cough up another $ for CBJ OR $$ for CFS. She says she is from here but lives in Colorado now.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-22/17348070
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  4. #2222

    New to the hobby

    I have tried to schedule an appointment with some escorts, but I have not been able to get one to follow through? What am I doing wrong? How do I make initial contact? I have looked online and they don't really say. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #2221

    Just Visiting

    Hello team,

    I am visiting San Diego in a couple week and am looking for an actual quality massage with a possible good time attached.

    After fishing through the BP of SoCal, I have found that it's just as shady as Vegas.

    If anyone cam recommend a girl, I am looking for OC to hotel.

    PM me a link or suggestion and let me know I can do for you on your next trip to Vegas!!

  6. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex33  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She was my ATP from BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...st-19/11361117
    So why didn't you tell us about her when you were seeing her? I sorta know what happened to her, but I'll let you know in about two years. That includes Chloe, Camille, and Amber.

  7. #2219

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex33  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She was my ATP from BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...st-19/11361117
    Here is a couple pictures of my time spent with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 124r.jpg‎   193.jpg‎   194.jpg‎   aubrey    spread.jpg‎  

  8. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex33  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She was my ATP from BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...st-19/11361117
    I nailed her twice. She was an absolute freak! Loved to have her pussy licked! I would see her in a New York minute.

  9. #2217

    Aubury

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She was my ATP from BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...st-19/11361117

  10. #2216

    Rayonna

    Has anybody seen Rayonna from BP? Thick white girl with glasses with a 928 area code phone number. Let me know or pm me. Thanks. Moe.

  11. #2215

    Almost Funny

    So I decided to take a flyer on the add below just for the fun of it. After contacting her I found out that this is the same place that MPalma gave me some G2 on a few pages back (legit only massage). I said what the hell anyway and decided to take the plunge. Set up the appointment and get there and meet an ancient mamasan who shows me to my room. I disrobe and prep for some fun. In walks the mamasan and it turns out she is my provider. Now let me tell you, this woman was old. I mean well past retired old. I was so bemused by this that I actually stuck around and let her massage me. She immediately uncovered me and gave a totally crap massage. She even attempted to do some light touch, which made me laugh. She did not go after my goods but I think more was available. I just could not convince myself to make a move and grab her cooch or even rub her legs. I mean really, when a woman that looks older than your own mother (I am not that young) it is really hard to grab anything.

    While the whole thing struck me as funny I of course had buyer's remorse at the end. I ended up asking her about the other younger girl in the add and she just kept repeating that she was not available. I'd love to find a non-pro to have some fun with but this was clearly not it.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...le-35/14910756

  12. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2041  [View Original Post]
    She's a bit of a psycho, and can be flakey, but if she does see you, her oral skills are off the chart. Kind of exactly the opposite sort of experience of Trinity - but each has their merits depending upon what you are seeking. Trinity is about connecting with you on a personal intimate level. Diamond is about blowing your load into her mouth and having her take every drop without stopping.
    I totally agree. One of the top oral experiences out there.

  13. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerokaizer  [View Original Post]
    This is the first time I've seen Diamond post on BP in the last 2 years. She's a regular on MRB, but I guess since that's gone, she's reaching out on BP.

    Her screening was pretty easy. I think she texted my previous girl. Have you seen X. Other girl texted back "yes" and that was it.

    Just ask a previous girl if she can verify you. I was like you thinking it's a big hassle, but this Diamond plays it safe and I thought she was worth it.
    She's a bit of a psycho, and can be flakey, but if she does see you, her oral skills are off the chart. Kind of exactly the opposite sort of experience of Trinity - but each has their merits depending upon what you are seeking. Trinity is about connecting with you on a personal intimate level. Diamond is about blowing your load into her mouth and having her take every drop without stopping.

  14. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by CDamage12  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...als-29/9552485

    I've been wanting this one for the longest time, but when I called she wanted a reference. I've never ask a girl to do this or who to call, I usually don't repeat. Can someone help me out, or refer to a girl that I can see to get a reference.
    This is the first time I've seen Diamond post on BP in the last 2 years. She's a regular on MRB, but I guess since that's gone, she's reaching out on BP.

    Her screening was pretty easy. I think she texted my previous girl. Have you seen X. Other girl texted back "yes" and that was it.

    Just ask a previous girl if she can verify you. I was like you thinking it's a big hassle, but this Diamond plays it safe and I thought she was worth it.

  15. #2211

    Diamond

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...als-29/9552485

    I've been wanting this one for the longest time, but when I called she wanted a reference. I've never ask a girl to do this or who to call, I usually don't repeat. Can someone help me out, or refer to a girl that I can see to get a reference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape