Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4445
-
10-10-14 13:38 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 140Map out ways to speak to someone in a discreet manor. There are a lot of guides for "Escort-***** L33 T SPE4 K". You will be ignored if you're direct most of the time. Ask if she is available and she will usually prompt a time and if followed through, you will have a 2-call system occur. Are you going to partake in outcalls or incalls because they vary as to how things will go down?
Originally Posted by TheNewGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-14 04:35 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 59Admin I Have A Suggestion
Can you guys add a thread called "Big Booty Hunter" for users who are interested in big booty providers.
I've seen an Atlanta thread that has this, here - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-booty-hunters.
Ask a Senior to do it, or just post 5 more times and do it yourself. All seniors can start blog type threads. If they become popular I move them above the fold.
A2
-
10-08-14 21:18 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 363Stacy
Don't waste your time. Not girl in picture although reasonably attractive. 1. 2 to start and that is where it ends unless you cough up another $ for CBJ OR $$ for CFS. She says she is from here but lives in Colorado now.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-22/17348070
-
10-05-14 21:27 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 31New to the hobby
I have tried to schedule an appointment with some escorts, but I have not been able to get one to follow through? What am I doing wrong? How do I make initial contact? I have looked online and they don't really say. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-05-14 01:37 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 28Just Visiting
Hello team,
I am visiting San Diego in a couple week and am looking for an actual quality massage with a possible good time attached.
After fishing through the BP of SoCal, I have found that it's just as shady as Vegas.
If anyone cam recommend a girl, I am looking for OC to hotel.
PM me a link or suggestion and let me know I can do for you on your next trip to Vegas!!
-
10-05-14 01:33 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 972So why didn't you tell us about her when you were seeing her? I sorta know what happened to her, but I'll let you know in about two years. That includes Chloe, Camille, and Amber.
Originally Posted by Trex33
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-14 12:44 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 285Aubrey
Here is a couple pictures of my time spent with her.
Originally Posted by Trex33
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-14 12:39 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 285I nailed her twice. She was an absolute freak! Loved to have her pussy licked! I would see her in a New York minute.
Originally Posted by Trex33
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-14 02:07 #2217Regular Member

Posts: 7Aubury
Does anyone know what happened to her? She was my ATP from BP.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...st-19/11361117
-
09-29-14 23:33 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 558Rayonna
Has anybody seen Rayonna from BP? Thick white girl with glasses with a 928 area code phone number. Let me know or pm me. Thanks. Moe.
-
09-29-14 22:43 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 58Almost Funny
So I decided to take a flyer on the add below just for the fun of it. After contacting her I found out that this is the same place that MPalma gave me some G2 on a few pages back (legit only massage). I said what the hell anyway and decided to take the plunge. Set up the appointment and get there and meet an ancient mamasan who shows me to my room. I disrobe and prep for some fun. In walks the mamasan and it turns out she is my provider. Now let me tell you, this woman was old. I mean well past retired old. I was so bemused by this that I actually stuck around and let her massage me. She immediately uncovered me and gave a totally crap massage. She even attempted to do some light touch, which made me laugh. She did not go after my goods but I think more was available. I just could not convince myself to make a move and grab her cooch or even rub her legs. I mean really, when a woman that looks older than your own mother (I am not that young) it is really hard to grab anything.
While the whole thing struck me as funny I of course had buyer's remorse at the end. I ended up asking her about the other younger girl in the add and she just kept repeating that she was not available. I'd love to find a non-pro to have some fun with but this was clearly not it.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...le-35/14910756
-
09-29-14 13:32 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 40I totally agree. One of the top oral experiences out there.
Originally Posted by Member#2041
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 10:52 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 363She's a bit of a psycho, and can be flakey, but if she does see you, her oral skills are off the chart. Kind of exactly the opposite sort of experience of Trinity - but each has their merits depending upon what you are seeking. Trinity is about connecting with you on a personal intimate level. Diamond is about blowing your load into her mouth and having her take every drop without stopping.
Originally Posted by Zerokaizer
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 01:32 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 118This is the first time I've seen Diamond post on BP in the last 2 years. She's a regular on MRB, but I guess since that's gone, she's reaching out on BP.
Originally Posted by CDamage12
[View Original Post]
Her screening was pretty easy. I think she texted my previous girl. Have you seen X. Other girl texted back "yes" and that was it.
Just ask a previous girl if she can verify you. I was like you thinking it's a big hassle, but this Diamond plays it safe and I thought she was worth it.
-
09-28-14 21:58 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 39Diamond
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...als-29/9552485
I've been wanting this one for the longest time, but when I called she wanted a reference. I've never ask a girl to do this or who to call, I usually don't repeat. Can someone help me out, or refer to a girl that I can see to get a reference.

















