Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I understand that semen carries some hormones that make women happy. Jenny should be the happiest MILF in Southern California. Well, her and Kim.
    GILF's.

    I would say GILF's.

  2. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I really require the internal discharge too. You can't expect this young girls to accept cum. They could get pregnant fast. That's why I am stuck seeing the same old hags. Today I have an appointment at an office on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Holly. So you know what that means: after the appointment it will be time to blow a load in Jenny at West Therapy.
    I understand that semen carries some hormones that make women happy. Jenny should be the happiest MILF in Southern California. Well, her and Kim.

  3. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    Nice post.

    I know a lot of guys are like you, putting the premium on CIP. I'm okay with pull-out so that doesn't bother me so much. But yes, you limit yourself considerably when that is a requirement for your BB sessions.

    On a side note, I was looking at the pics of the ladies you posted. Why the hell do some girls think it's good marketing to post pics of themselves smoking? That is an immediate wood killer. Same goes for selfies in messy bedrooms or bathrooms, or pics on the bed showing them with dirty feet. Bleh!
    Yeah, I really require the internal discharge too. You can't expect this young girls to accept cum. They could get pregnant fast. That's why I am stuck seeing the same old hags. Today I have an appointment at an office on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Holly. So you know what that means: after the appointment it will be time to blow a load in Jenny at West Therapy.

  4. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    Nice post.

    I know a lot of guys are like you, putting the premium on CIP. I'm okay with pull-out so that doesn't bother me so much. But yes, you limit yourself considerably when that is a requirement for your BB sessions.

    On a side note, I was looking at the pics of the ladies you posted. Why the hell do some girls think it's good marketing to post pics of themselves smoking? That is an immediate wood killer. Same goes for selfies in messy bedrooms or bathrooms, or pics on the bed showing them with dirty feet. Bleh!
    Simply because they think its cool.

  5. #242
    Nice post.

    I know a lot of guys are like you, putting the premium on CIP. I'm okay with pull-out so that doesn't bother me so much. But yes, you limit yourself considerably when that is a requirement for your BB sessions.

    On a side note, I was looking at the pics of the ladies you posted. Why the hell do some girls think it's good marketing to post pics of themselves smoking? That is an immediate wood killer. Same goes for selfies in messy bedrooms or bathrooms, or pics on the bed showing them with dirty feet. Bleh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakuennow  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long-time lurker here, and posted a bit way back in the day. Well, I've rarely ever engaged in BBFS, but this thread inspired me, out of curiosity, to see what's out there. So a few days ago I was out at LAX and couldn't find a contact I had, so figured it to be a good testing ground. Called up a bunch of numbers, which felt kind of grimy and awkward, like using indirect words when you both know what it means. I've done this once before when Rose (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-19/45751145) advertised it for about a week, but I doubt she does it anymore, at least not publicly. Back then, after I got ready, I got hit with no busting inside. I found that to be completely pointless, so after a few pumps, it was like, you know what? Put the rubber back on. But that was so long ago that I forgot.

    Anyways, back to now. The first girl that responded positively was Karma (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...am-19/45754855) for 200. I didn't partake, didn't want to spend that. In retrospect, I should've. Then, this girl (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ls-20/45211835) said she would, but was being vague and dodgy, so I didn't push it. Finally I got confirmation from Samantha (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ow-21/40463465) for 120, so I showed up at this yellow painted motel in Inglewood, and once again I was hit with no busting inside. Fuck. So a few pumps and she got all paranoid and shit, I asked for rubber and my dick got soft cause this girl couldn't fuck for shit. At least she wasn't a clock-watcher and let me finish. Eventually.

    I feel like it isn't worth paying extra just for bb unless you know the provider well, otherwise it feel contentious and unnatural. Or at least if you do it, you have to make sure that you could bust inside. At least for me, having to pull out just ruins the entire experience.

    On the other hand, if you get friendly with a high-end k-girl, you might be able to get it without any extra cost. Had one (200/ hr) girl just pull me in one time, but sadly, was told she moved to San Diego, and they won't tell me which agency.

  6. #241

    Lesson Learned

    I'm a long-time lurker here, and posted a bit way back in the day. Well, I've rarely ever engaged in BBFS, but this thread inspired me, out of curiosity, to see what's out there. So a few days ago I was out at LAX and couldn't find a contact I had, so figured it to be a good testing ground. Called up a bunch of numbers, which felt kind of grimy and awkward, like using indirect words when you both know what it means. I've done this once before when Rose (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-19/45751145) advertised it for about a week, but I doubt she does it anymore, at least not publicly. Back then, after I got ready, I got hit with no busting inside. I found that to be completely pointless, so after a few pumps, it was like, you know what? Put the rubber back on. But that was so long ago that I forgot.

    Anyways, back to now. The first girl that responded positively was Karma (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...am-19/45754855) for 200. I didn't partake, didn't want to spend that. In retrospect, I should've. Then, this girl (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ls-20/45211835) said she would, but was being vague and dodgy, so I didn't push it. Finally I got confirmation from Samantha (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ow-21/40463465) for 120, so I showed up at this yellow painted motel in Inglewood, and once again I was hit with no busting inside. Fuck. So a few pumps and she got all paranoid and shit, I asked for rubber and my dick got soft cause this girl couldn't fuck for shit. At least she wasn't a clock-watcher and let me finish. Eventually.

    I feel like it isn't worth paying extra just for bb unless you know the provider well, otherwise it feel contentious and unnatural. Or at least if you do it, you have to make sure that you could bust inside. At least for me, having to pull out just ruins the entire experience.

    On the other hand, if you get friendly with a high-end k-girl, you might be able to get it without any extra cost. Had one (200/ hr) girl just pull me in one time, but sadly, was told she moved to San Diego, and they won't tell me which agency.

  7. #240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Idigs  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be kind enuff to send me kims info? Willin to trade.
    Viet Kim. Truly more need to give her level of service.

  8. #239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Viet kim

    Would anyone be kind enuff to send me kims info? Willin to trade.

  9. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider121  [View Original Post]
    Damn all these stories about kim are giving me a chub LOL can someone hook it up with her contact info LOL. Want to release a load in her LOL.
    You poor bastard. Let me help you. Don't do it. LOL. Lmaorof.

  10. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.
    I will pray for you my son.

  11. #236

    Kim

    Damn all these stories about kim are giving me a chub LOL can someone hook it up with her contact info LOL. Want to release a load in her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.

  12. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head........
    Completely awesome.

  13. #234

    Kim

    The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.

  14. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.

    I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.

    Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.
    LOL at Kim being buff and having a 6-pack. For a woman in her 50's, her body is adequate. She has had a tummy tuck with a long scar to go along with it. I agree with your sentiment though. Service-wise, it's hard to find better than Kim. I haven't seen her for a while, but on the last several trips, I just let her alternate between blowing and rimming. And your description of the finish in her mouth is spot on. I've gone light-headed during those post-CIM minutes.

    It's not impossible to find women who are better options than Kim, either because they're younger, more attractive, and provide comparable service, ... whatever. The thing is, when guys find such rare gems, they are unlikely to share them with the masses. Rightly so, I would argue. Others will complain that it's not cool to hoard your ATFs. But when those ATFs are providing special services, there are a variety of cogent reasons for keeping them confidential.

    So this means that one must venture out and try unknown girls from time to time, rather than relying on review forums. All of my favorites from the last few years have been discovered by my own leg work. Those rare hits make all the misses worthwhile.

    I like Tjinla's reference to seeing Kim's face in the sunlight. Very powerful image.

  15. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by PotShot  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to Kim even if you're a 19 year old horn dog if you decide to see her you better eat your Wheaties. That old lady will wear your ass out. If you have the energy you can dump your goo in all three holes as long as you don't start out in the ass or you stick to a condom. She'll tongue and finger your asshole. She also does this thing after you blow in her mouth where she will swallow your goo and actually suck the goo out of you as you jizz and continue to suck on the head for several minutes tonguing your pee hole. Normally I would figure that to be uncomfortable but the way she does it I could stay in her mouth all day and continue to enjoy it. She'll finish out the hour by giving you a skilled hard rub down then tickle your prostate and try to jerk you off again before you hit the door all for one flat rate. If one of you guys can turn me onto a 25 year old or younger Barbie doll that will do that particularly for older dudes I'll be your best buddy.

    I tried her way back in the day when she was younger and she was off the hook back then to the point of being a bit scary for me. Actually kind of pudgy for my taste at the time too for the price but I tried her again just recently once I found out she was still around and she's buffed now with 6 pack abs, pussy tight as a vice and ten times wilder to fuck.

    Happy Hoin! And thanks guys for the heads up on Kim. I thought she was long gone.
    6 pack abs?! Cummon man you shitin me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape