Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,046 to 18,060 of 18291
-
10-02-14 19:33 #246Senior Member

Posts: 334GILF's.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
I would say GILF's.
-
10-02-14 18:29 #245Senior Member

Posts: 816I understand that semen carries some hormones that make women happy. Jenny should be the happiest MILF in Southern California. Well, her and Kim.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-14 16:29 #244Senior Member

Posts: 2085Yeah, I really require the internal discharge too. You can't expect this young girls to accept cum. They could get pregnant fast. That's why I am stuck seeing the same old hags. Today I have an appointment at an office on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Holly. So you know what that means: after the appointment it will be time to blow a load in Jenny at West Therapy.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-14 14:10 #243Senior Member

Posts: 309Simply because they think its cool.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-14 11:27 #242Senior Member

Posts: 333Nice post.
I know a lot of guys are like you, putting the premium on CIP. I'm okay with pull-out so that doesn't bother me so much. But yes, you limit yourself considerably when that is a requirement for your BB sessions.
On a side note, I was looking at the pics of the ladies you posted. Why the hell do some girls think it's good marketing to post pics of themselves smoking? That is an immediate wood killer. Same goes for selfies in messy bedrooms or bathrooms, or pics on the bed showing them with dirty feet. Bleh!
Originally Posted by Rakuennow
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 22:01 #241Senior Member

Posts: 62Lesson Learned
I'm a long-time lurker here, and posted a bit way back in the day. Well, I've rarely ever engaged in BBFS, but this thread inspired me, out of curiosity, to see what's out there. So a few days ago I was out at LAX and couldn't find a contact I had, so figured it to be a good testing ground. Called up a bunch of numbers, which felt kind of grimy and awkward, like using indirect words when you both know what it means. I've done this once before when Rose (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...25-19/45751145) advertised it for about a week, but I doubt she does it anymore, at least not publicly. Back then, after I got ready, I got hit with no busting inside. I found that to be completely pointless, so after a few pumps, it was like, you know what? Put the rubber back on. But that was so long ago that I forgot.
Anyways, back to now. The first girl that responded positively was Karma (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...am-19/45754855) for 200. I didn't partake, didn't want to spend that. In retrospect, I should've. Then, this girl (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ls-20/45211835) said she would, but was being vague and dodgy, so I didn't push it. Finally I got confirmation from Samantha (http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ow-21/40463465) for 120, so I showed up at this yellow painted motel in Inglewood, and once again I was hit with no busting inside. Fuck. So a few pumps and she got all paranoid and shit, I asked for rubber and my dick got soft cause this girl couldn't fuck for shit. At least she wasn't a clock-watcher and let me finish. Eventually.
I feel like it isn't worth paying extra just for bb unless you know the provider well, otherwise it feel contentious and unnatural. Or at least if you do it, you have to make sure that you could bust inside. At least for me, having to pull out just ruins the entire experience.
On the other hand, if you get friendly with a high-end k-girl, you might be able to get it without any extra cost. Had one (200/ hr) girl just pull me in one time, but sadly, was told she moved to San Diego, and they won't tell me which agency.
-
10-01-14 21:06 #240Senior Member

Posts: 1622Viet Kim. Truly more need to give her level of service.
Originally Posted by Idigs
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 18:46 #239Senior Member

Posts: 126Viet kim
Would anyone be kind enuff to send me kims info? Willin to trade.
-
10-01-14 17:06 #238Senior Member

Posts: 334You poor bastard. Let me help you. Don't do it. LOL. Lmaorof.
Originally Posted by Raider121
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 17:05 #237Senior Member

Posts: 334I will pray for you my son.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 16:28 #236Senior Member

Posts: 96Kim
Damn all these stories about kim are giving me a chub LOL can someone hook it up with her contact info LOL. Want to release a load in her LOL.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 15:26 #235Senior Member

Posts: 181Completely awesome.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-14 14:53 #234Senior Member

Posts: 2085Kim
The best session I ever had with Kim, I was really able to punish her--just like I was a 20 year old. She started making guttural wild animal sounds and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. That is what I prefer to remember--not the times I have seen her outside in the sun. Would I take her out on a date where friends could see me with her? No, probably not. Will I bareback her again in private? Absolutely.
-
10-01-14 11:12 #233Senior Member

Posts: 333LOL at Kim being buff and having a 6-pack. For a woman in her 50's, her body is adequate. She has had a tummy tuck with a long scar to go along with it. I agree with your sentiment though. Service-wise, it's hard to find better than Kim. I haven't seen her for a while, but on the last several trips, I just let her alternate between blowing and rimming. And your description of the finish in her mouth is spot on. I've gone light-headed during those post-CIM minutes.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
It's not impossible to find women who are better options than Kim, either because they're younger, more attractive, and provide comparable service, ... whatever. The thing is, when guys find such rare gems, they are unlikely to share them with the masses. Rightly so, I would argue. Others will complain that it's not cool to hoard your ATFs. But when those ATFs are providing special services, there are a variety of cogent reasons for keeping them confidential.
So this means that one must venture out and try unknown girls from time to time, rather than relying on review forums. All of my favorites from the last few years have been discovered by my own leg work. Those rare hits make all the misses worthwhile.
I like Tjinla's reference to seeing Kim's face in the sunlight. Very powerful image.
-
10-01-14 08:39 #232Senior Member

Posts: 16576 pack abs?! Cummon man you shitin me.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





