Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2518
-
10-01-14 17:11 #958Senior Member

Posts: 61Tuesday Evening
Shot over to Manchester and made a few passes. Ended up running into Nikki for the first time, and was very glad I did. She was easily one of the sweeter people I've met, very cute, thin build, brunette, funny and very down to earth. We ran off to a good spot and the BBBJ was pretty darn good. Look forward to running into her again, provided I can catch her at the right time.
-
09-30-14 21:43 #957Senior Member

Posts: 58Mercedes is Good to Go
Here is her latest review from TER and Red be. Could not say enough about her.
Originally Posted by Hotsauce15
[View Original Post]
Saw Merecedes ad on BP. Was looking for a spinner this week. Wow! This girl is really beautiful. She was wearing jeans that were literally painted on her. Cute top showing cleavage.
She doesn't have a car so I had to meet her and go back to my place. She is worth a repeat visit. Vips read on.
-
09-30-14 17:45 #956Regular Member

Posts: 3New to this and want some help
Hi guys, I am new to this backpage thing, and a friend told me that this is the best place to get help. I am a little hesitant to pull the trigger. I found a few ladies that I like but I do not know how to know if they are legit or fake. Any help would be great, thanks.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...utt-21/4567448
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...een-23/4520471
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...nly-24/4048442
One of these girls I would love to meet. But again not sure wich is legit, thanks.
-
09-29-14 18:16 #955Senior Member

Posts: 410Boston
Check out my blog on here:
Originally Posted by Dmoss
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...e-of-The-Hobby
Interesting and cool pics of her.
RB.
-
09-29-14 17:42 #954Senior Member

Posts: 224This chick is sexy can't wait to try her out!
Red Barchetta is the man best talent scout in New England! I don't know how he does it but I'm jealous LOL.
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 15:27 #953Senior Member

Posts: 410Monday Around 2:15/ Going on Break
Tons of girls out. Abby, Red Jess, Nikki (pregnant), Kendra, Jess (brunette), Older Sam, Kara (on my radar maybe in 2 weeks) Bella, Rachel, Shauna, and 2 unknowns. All over the place.
But I had a awesome time with BOSTON. See my post below.
RB.
Going on break for a bit. Having minor surgery tomorrow. So who is going to step up to the plate the next week and a half to 2 weeks?
-
09-29-14 15:10 #952Senior Member

Posts: 410Perfect Strangers. Introducing BOSTON WOW!
Met Boston Today she was with another Famous SW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p_RaoEcEvA
She gets in inroduces herself as Boston. I introduce myself as RED.
She is really from Boston (Southie)
All I can say is that I had The F in wildest time with her. Her look and body and performance was just totally Awesome!
Stats a prefect 5 ft 7&3/4 in tall, 125 lbs 34 bees. LONG Legs. Looks great unwrapped. She is 30 ish.
She will not rush you at all. An amazing kisser but that's only the appetizer.
Her BBBJ skills are Totally mind blowing! Boston Can DT and lick the boys at the same time. Like the Keilbasa Queen on the Howard Stern show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jV7AB7aME
Where was this woman 25 years ago!!
After that DT experience had her RCG so I could get a view of that nice ass of hers. The view is great.
Then Did doggie and Finished mish.
Standard tuition applies.
Greek Is available depending on a few factors and a extra tuition rate.
Now contacting her is a little strange she doesn't have a phone. You have to call another SW to set up.
Seniors and the NON's I spoke to may PM me.
This one is a must see. If you don't you're missing out. I can't wait until 2 weeks.
Enjoy these pics and be safe.
RB.
-
09-29-14 14:46 #951Senior Member

Posts: 33Jess
The funny thing is that I used to work with her. I've seen her out twice lately & didn't paul the trigger.
I'm sure I will though.
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 06:12 #950Senior Member

Posts: 410Chrystal And Page
Met these 2 late afternoon yesterday on Manchganistan bet Linc and Wilson.
Chrystal (not to be confused with Krystal) 5 ft5,125 36 cee age 28.
Page 5 ft4, 125 34 cee age 21 (the cuter one). And she got a nice firm RACK!
Some girl girl interaction but not much. Kissing and boob sucking only.
Great double BBBJ both have good skills. Attention to the boys was great.
CG with Crystal first then Page. Switched to mish with Page.
Then Hammered Chrystal till I nutted.
Overall a decent time. I would love to try Page seperately.
Have digits only Chrystal has a phone. So if you want either of both of these you will be speaking to Chrystal.
Only people that I have spoken to may PM me for digits.
Enjoy the photos, No face pics for safety reasons.
RB.
Tired to post this last night but Comcrap was giving me issues.
-
09-28-14 20:33 #949Senior Member

Posts: 61Early Sunday Evening
Cruised up Manch a few times and gave Kendra a lift. I'd seen her before when she was at the boading house awhile back, so I figured why not. While the deed was alright, I really thought I was in for trouble for a moment. She was completely out in la-la land, pretty sure she even took a nap at one point.
-
09-28-14 16:45 #948Senior Member

Posts: 410Red Introduces Red (Jess)
This is Jess.
A Brilliant RED HEAD "From a better vanished time".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAoSknxwd-k
First and foremost I have NOT PARTAKEN with her YET. But I will soon!
I will let you mongers have a chance First!
Met her through another SW and she had heard Great things about me!! Thats a plus.
She did consent to a few pics real quick and I was more than happy to lend a hand.
She is Short, petite 5FT 100 lbs.and cute for 41. She has a jammin body.
I have DIGITS! Only for people I have SPOKEN TO BEFORE.
Enjoy the photos.
RB.
-
09-28-14 16:32 #947Senior Member

Posts: 410Walkin' In The Park. Meagan is Back!
Guys Meagan is back. She returned Friday. Looking HOT! Gained a few pounds she needed it.
Saw her this afternoon along with a few others.
She let me snap a few pics while at the park. She was glad to see me. Has no phone at this time. Says she will soon. We shall see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QWnZYa9S8
Enjoy the photos.
RB.
-
09-28-14 09:16 #946Senior Member

Posts: 410Hooksett Mc Donalds 7:30 am today
Interesting early Sunday morning to say the least.
Got a alarm call while reading PM's here, so I had to rush to work. All for a mouse running around at my place of employment.
I was hungry and lazy to cook this am so I hit Mc Donalds . I'm sitting there eating and who walks in. TORI aka MYA / HONEY from BP.
Only chatted for like 2 minutes as she was waiting for food. Same digits I have them (if you dare) to ANYONE who wants them.
Also she told me she now hosts in the North End some where.
Jeez I can't go anywhere these days with out running into SW's.
Enjoy the nice warm weekend.
RB.
-
09-27-14 20:47 #945Senior Member

Posts: 71I've been lurking out here for quite a while and I'll post what I can. This site, especially Red's reports, have kept me out of trouble and pointed me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
Drove around for a while earlier tonight around 5:30-6:45. Lots of cops and few girls. Nobody I recognized, mostly older and heavier gals, wasn't interested. LE all over the place, marked, unmarked SUVs, van. Noticed lot of dudes sitting on the sidewalks spread around, seemed strange, wondering if they were spotters or something. Maybe it normal on a warmer night, but again made me a little leery. Drove around, made some calls and came up empty, headed home.
-
09-27-14 19:10 #944

Posts: 729Thank you.
Thanks for a very good report with lots of relevant, useful information. Good way to build some credibility and good will, etc.
Originally Posted by NHTrex
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





