Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 168 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one sauntering through the park on my way from work. So after I dropped my co-worker off I hit the zone. I see her out there in the battlefield. Chatted with her a went for a drive.

    She has a cute face if you like the Nerdy / Bookworm type with glasses. She does carry a few extra pounds but not huge.

    Great BBBJ skills with DT and Awesome ball licking skills, Awesome kisser. Took a pounding Mish. Has a decent set of 38 DD's.

    I have digits, The screen doesn't work on the phone. Supposed to get a new one on the 1st.

    Does NOT have a place as of this post. But said she will in a couple of weeks. I will repeat. She is Very nice to talk to.

    Seniors and Nons I have spoken to may pm me for digits. Newbies Don't bother.

    So in any reports that are posted we need to reference her as Nikki (Glasses). This to avoid confusion with dark haired now 7 pregnant Nikki that's out there.

    RB.
    Son of a *****. I went to the bagel cafe one morning last week, since I am out of work going on 4 months now, and I saw her standing by the park on Merrimack. She smiled and I smiled back but had no idea she was on the job. She is real cute and her body is just my type. Going to have to keep an eye out for her. I thought it might have been Sarah the Librarian at first as there are some similarities.

  2. #942

    This is Nikki (Glasses) Big Boobed Bookworm Girl.

    Saw this one sauntering through the park on my way from work. So after I dropped my co-worker off I hit the zone. I see her out there in the battlefield. Chatted with her a went for a drive.

    She has a cute face if you like the Nerdy / Bookworm type with glasses. She does carry a few extra pounds but not huge.

    Great BBBJ skills with DT and Awesome ball licking skills, Awesome kisser. Took a pounding Mish. Has a decent set of 38 DD's.

    I have digits, The screen doesn't work on the phone. Supposed to get a new one on the 1st.

    Does NOT have a place as of this post. But said she will in a couple of weeks. I will repeat. She is Very nice to talk to.

    Seniors and Nons I have spoken to may pm me for digits. Newbies Don't bother.

    So in any reports that are posted we need to reference her as Nikki (Glasses). This to avoid confusion with dark haired now 7 pregnant Nikki that's out there.

    RB.

  3. #941

    Ninah and more

    Ninah. I picked her up today on Manchester. Skinny, dirty blonde hair. Cute with a nose and lip ring. Tuition was the higher end of the SW scale $ for a trip to the FB. Nice to look with a pretty good personality. Just barely getting settled in and out comes the cover and says BJ is extra, declined and was a little irritated. I guess her services are a la carte. Got me going with a covered HJ and finished cowgirl. She was nice enough, but the upsell for CBJ and doing a CHJ was a put off for me. I wouldn't repeat.

    Got to try out little Amber, Jess and older Sam over the past several weeks and they are all worth repeat visits. Actually, saw Jess twice the same weekend. Liked the first visit and was back up that way next day with little time available. Met up with me right away. Great oral skills, total GFE. Lots of kissing, no rush, nice cowgirl. Liked her a lot. Sam was pretty good too. Another tiny blonde. Energetic, good oral (had to slow her down), kissing and decent on top action.

    Been trying to catch Amber again, caught her few weeks back. She is one bubbly fun girl. She had big sunglasses on covering up her eye, hope she's ok. Filled me in, but don't want post her private issues. Girl works her tail off and has fun doing it. Get's in the car and says you're going to like me, then an unusual cop check. LOL. Went to the FB and spent most of an hour there. Loved the personality and the even better reverse cowgirl view.

    Worst PU a few weeks ago was Jackie. This was before meeting Jess and older Sam, nice having their digits now. Short notice and couldn't find anyone out. Little head doing the thinking I had Jackie's number. Last visit was just OK, not too bad. This one outright sucked to the point I deleted her contact info. Got in the car and wanted BP rates. Negotiated a deal and headed to the FB. Barely interested in any interaction. Last time making out like crazy, now says no kissing, no getting on top, lackluster missionary. I couldn't wait to dump her off.

  4. #940

    Monday Afternoon After Target Practice.

    A few out Today in the Zone:

    Amber "Flower Girl" sporting a Blonde wig. Looked like it was from the 1980's Haha. Can Do Incalls now!!

    Older Samantha, Kendra, Nikki, Blonde Amber, Jess.

    At the Park: Jill.

    At the library, yes I do go there from time to time. Ran into Brenda. (She rather take calls than be out there).
    RB

  5. #939

    Phone Updates! Important Ones

    Older Samantha has new digits.

    Amber "Flower Girl" My fav 3 hole girl Has a phone! Not a mistype here.

    Only the members that I have spoken to who are in good standing with me may PM me for digits.

    Any Newbie who sends a PM is going on my ignore list.

    RB.

  6. #938

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by JDimes  [View Original Post]
    Why can I get her number?
    You can find her ad here.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...tte-23/4520471

  7. #937

    JDimes go to the fight club

    Quote Originally Posted by JDimes  [View Original Post]
    Why can I get her number?
    Your answer is in the fight club.

  8. #936

    I don't care about the backdoor been locked /

    Why can I get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Sorry dude but her Backdoor is locked!

    RB.

  9. #935

    Back door is Locked

    Quote Originally Posted by JDimes  [View Original Post]
    What is her number I would love to eat that ass!
    Sorry dude but her Backdoor is locked!

    RB.

  10. #934

    Date with mercedes

    Monday night foot ball is on so ill make this quick, got a bet on the game LOL. Paid her. Plenty of talking and kissing, she is so tiny the sex was incredinly hot, will be going back soon much love and respect to red for the pictures and phone number.

  11. #933

    Damn I want her!

    What is her number I would love to eat that ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    All I have to say is WOW!! This one no doubt is one of my best finds. She is very pretty and a great performer.

    I want this one for an all nighter (for real)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6OBGP1Zo-A

    Her stats: A Nice 4 ft 11 inches, 105 lbs all perfectly proportioned. Nice 32 bees and nice nips. 23 years young. NICE SMALL ASS!!

    Awesome kisser, Spectacular BBBJ skills, A Delicious tasting shaved kitty. RCG was awesome really into it. Then doggie and Mish.

    A Must see My fellow mongers. I think her and Sarah should team up and do doubles. That good!!

    Oh I have digits for ONLY THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO. No Exceptions. She got a fresh new number. Her phone got stolen last week.

    She doesn't have a place to host.

    Enjoy The photos.

    Be safe out there in the Battlefield.

    RB.

  12. #932

    Thanks Red

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two on Union Between Manch and Mack got the look from both.

    Nikki is back from her vacation but not for long. She is now 7 months preggers from her Ex. She has no phone though.


    RB.
    Do you know when she is usually out and where? Thanks.

  13. #931

    Patience has a phone now!

    Finally she got a phone. Select members I spoken to May PM me for digits.

  14. #930

    Lots of LEO out Saw a beautiful girl but unsure

    Drove around Manch for a little and saw a 9 out with a few friends. Drove around some more and saw some under covers in a SUV talking to the 3 of them. Drove around more and saw two patrol cars sitting there on the corner and the beautiful girl sitting on the next road over. She gave the look, but I had a bad feeling and kept on going. She has dark brn / blk hair, past her shoulder, wearing jeans and a white striped light sweater type. Don't know if I missed out on a beauty or missed out on getting arrested. But I am here to live another day.

  15. #929

    Mercedes

    For those of you weren't able to contact her try again. She texted me this am but I was at work.

    Her BP account had been hacked. The issue has been fixed and her ad has been pulled.

    She will have a new one soon.
    She can do incall Sometimes now too. You need to ask her.

    Digits for my usual friends in good standing only.

    RB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape