Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #220

    Bloomington Threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by DecoyDog  [View Original Post]
    I thought the holy trinity is only properly capped off with a threesome at one of the Bloomington places.
    When I was in the IE a couple weeks ago I had an hour session with May. It was a good double pop time and when it was over she pitched me seeing her and Angie together saying they would make me pop three times. Anyone have the pleasure of a threesome with these two MP pros?

  2. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever posted that about a month a go, I did the holy trinity-- Viet Kim, Jenny at West Therapy and Colton Annie. I also saw Mona Lisa, the Chinese agency girl that gives you a discount if you call her directly. What stood out on these sessions is that I did extensive daty. Something I don't normally do. Yesterday, I saw my dentist for my six months check up. He confirmed that I still have all my teeth.
    I thought the holy trinity is only properly capped off with a threesome at one of the Bloomington places.

  3. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever posted that about a month a go, I did the holy trinity-- Viet Kim, Jenny at West Therapy and Colton Annie. I also saw Mona Lisa, the Chinese agency girl that gives you a discount if you call her directly. What stood out on these sessions is that I did extensive daty. Something I don't normally do. Yesterday, I saw my dentist for my six months check up. He confirmed that I still have all my teeth.
    Last time I seen Kim she was looking over healthy with those big tits and lovely thick legs. But Annie is older than Kim though but still cranking along with that nice red hair again that I like. If she ate more meat maybe she'll chunk up like Kim. Wouldn't it be nice to be thanked all the time like that from Kim Annie's legs and ass do look better than Kim's though.

    Good thing you went to the dentist, I still have all mine too.

    That 604 number is preceded by 714 . You otta find it in a couple minutes. Sheet when she going to get a nice room?!

  4. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    I think a search for Kim in GArden Grove will do the trick. I think the first three start with 604. She will give you a solid 60 minutes with a second if you can do it.
    I don't think I ever posted that about a month a go, I did the holy trinity-- Viet Kim, Jenny at West Therapy and Colton Annie. I also saw Mona Lisa, the Chinese agency girl that gives you a discount if you call her directly. What stood out on these sessions is that I did extensive daty. Something I don't normally do. Yesterday, I saw my dentist for my six months check up. He confirmed that I still have all my teeth.

  5. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    You need to read further back on the site. Start your bareback journey with Viet Kim in Garden Grove. If you don't have a raw encounter with Kim then you never will.
    I think a search for Kim in GArden Grove will do the trick. I think the first three start with 604. She will give you a solid 60 minutes with a second if you can do it.

  6. #215

    Take those risks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I am curious.
    I have had good success by sticking with women over 30, doing a lot of rubbing and grinding with cock on vag, and seeing how far I can literally push things.

    There's also some reading between the lines with what some women tell you they offer. If they're not particular about CFS vs. FS in their menu, or they're open to camelslides makes it all the more likely that they'll offer BBFS. I like to start my visits with a massage that I give, I can tell if the woman is okay with bare contact by doing a little bit of tip teasing along the front and back.

    I've had some women even come so far as to say they offer a "Honeymoon Experience" or "extra naughty services" for a little extra.

  7. #214

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    You need to read further back on the site. Start your bareback journey with Viet Kim in Garden Grove. If you don't have a raw encounter with Kim then you never will.
    Now the pressure is on!

    Thanks! Will look that one up.

  8. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the advice my friends.

    I have been looking for a BB provider since I heard it was possible. I always had the impression that its a major taboo. I think I'm right on the taboo, but some still offer it. I've been in the hobby for years (SWs, AMPs and Sites) but never came close to BB anyone. Still haven't and I've been on HX for years!! I wouldn't know how to ask, let alone try to see if I could just do it in an unspoken fashion. I guess I'm just not looking or just not lucky.

    I have been reading about how if you have a regular, after the fourth time, you should be BBing. I have a regular I have been seeing for over a year, I really like her and wish I could imply it, but as we all know, HX will crucify anyone who BBs or hints at wanting it.

    What gets me is I have a person in my network who was namedropped for allowing it, I want to hit her up but don't know how.

    This is the reason why I started the hobby in the first place, never got lucky with the women. I have the "I only see you as a friend" syndrome.
    You need to read further back on the site. Start your bareback journey with Viet Kim in Garden Grove. If you don't have a raw encounter with Kim then you never will.

  9. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    This is almost identical to the advice I give.

    And I'll add that I have regularly gotten women that advertise that BBFS is off limits to give me BB. In some cases it was only after a first or second encounter and we know each other a bit. Generally, I point out that I can't climax with a condom (this is true, I can't- not even with a lamb skin one.).

    Be clean, be tested, and keep your recent test results (and bring them with you).

    Porn stars BB safely all day long. Why? Because all porn stars get tested every 30 days.
    Thanks for all the advice my friends.

    I have been looking for a BB provider since I heard it was possible. I always had the impression that its a major taboo. I think I'm right on the taboo, but some still offer it. I've been in the hobby for years (SWs, AMPs and Sites) but never came close to BB anyone. Still haven't and I've been on HX for years!! I wouldn't know how to ask, let alone try to see if I could just do it in an unspoken fashion. I guess I'm just not looking or just not lucky.

    I have been reading about how if you have a regular, after the fourth time, you should be BBing. I have a regular I have been seeing for over a year, I really like her and wish I could imply it, but as we all know, HX will crucify anyone who BBs or hints at wanting it.

    What gets me is I have a person in my network who was namedropped for allowing it, I want to hit her up but don't know how.

    This is the reason why I started the hobby in the first place, never got lucky with the women. I have the "I only see you as a friend" syndrome.

  10. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    This is almost identical to the advice I give.

    And I'll add that I have regularly gotten women that advertise that BBFS is off limits to give me BB. In some cases it was only after a first or second encounter and we know each other a bit. Generally, I point out that I can't climax with a condom (this is true, I can't- not even with a lamb skin one.).

    Be clean, be tested, and keep your recent test results (and bring them with you).

    Porn stars BB safely all day long. Why? Because all porn stars get tested every 30 days.
    I don't have experience with women who advertise like that. My BB has mostly been in massage parlors where the girl agrees to 'everything' and I say "no condom. " They either say yes or no. Or maybe yes, but "don't come in me. " If they say no, then I say BJ only or HJ only, and sometimes then it's "okay." Lately it's been about 2/3 yes, or silent consent. My last BB parlor visit, the topic never came up. I just DATY'd to the right lubrication level and teased it in. Had she (or any of them) said "no," I'd have stopped. It's their choice. But I don't always have an explicit discussion beforehand.

  11. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    Well, a bunch of people have emailed me and asked how to find it. The reality is that lot of girls you hear about as providing were only reported by a single member as having done it a single time. So, they may not otherwise provide. Or maybe they did it just that one time, or once did it and no longer do it. Most will not confirm it ahead of time. Many will not confirm it via pm or txt at all for fear of being outed. And, many only do it in the heat of the moment, and will otherwise deny being open to it. Still others only do it with regulars who they like. And, still others will say they will do it to get you there, and then not deliver. All of this makes creating a reliable list (except for the really obvious ones) a difficult task. But it seems that those offering uncovered camel slide, PSE, "no limits", "open minded", "do it all" or similar phrases -- especially when not specifically referencing CFS or no BBFS -- are more likely willing to do it. Emailing those providers and asking if they have any limits or limitations is a good start to figuring out if they are open to it without offending them by coming right out and asking. Anyone else have any other suggestions?
    This is almost identical to the advice I give.

    And I'll add that I have regularly gotten women that advertise that BBFS is off limits to give me BB. In some cases it was only after a first or second encounter and we know each other a bit. Generally, I point out that I can't climax with a condom (this is true, I can't- not even with a lamb skin one.).

    Be clean, be tested, and keep your recent test results (and bring them with you).

    Porn stars BB safely all day long. Why? Because all porn stars get tested every 30 days.

  12. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    . . . Really, it's all great. And not that hard to find, IMO.
    Well, a bunch of people have emailed me and asked how to find it. The reality is that lot of girls you hear about as providing were only reported by a single member as having done it a single time. So, they may not otherwise provide. Or maybe they did it just that one time, or once did it and no longer do it. Most will not confirm it ahead of time. Many will not confirm it via pm or txt at all for fear of being outed. And, many only do it in the heat of the moment, and will otherwise deny being open to it. Still others only do it with regulars who they like. And, still others will say they will do it to get you there, and then not deliver. All of this makes creating a reliable list (except for the really obvious ones) a difficult task. But it seems that those offering uncovered camel slide, PSE, "no limits", "open minded", "do it all" or similar phrases -- especially when not specifically referencing CFS or no BBFS -- are more likely willing to do it. Emailing those providers and asking if they have any limits or limitations is a good start to figuring out if they are open to it without offending them by coming right out and asking. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

  13. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis  [View Original Post]
    Bareback is bareback.
    So not true.

    I have fucked an "uncountable" number of women bare. Every woman has a SUBSTANTIALLY different texture, wetness, and not to mention tightness and the way her pussy "tents" then "clamps" as she has an orgasm.

    Also: Birth control has a major effect on the way her pussy gets wet, and the thickness of the wet. As does her point in their "cycle" (women that are ovulating are amazing to fuck bare for instance).

    There is no doubt that women that are actually INTO fucking, and cumming when they fuck, feel different for the man, versus those that are just passive receptacles.

  14. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis  [View Original Post]
    Bareback is bareback.
    Sure is for me. Had one a year or so ago that had a unique silky texture. Was Chinese. But felt different from any other bareback experience I can recall.

    I guess I've had more Chinese bareback than any other flavor. But I've had Hispanic, AA, Caucasian, Indonesian, Japanese, Thai. Really, it's all great. And not that hard to find, IMO.

  15. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrother  [View Original Post]
    Thai is pretty amazing as well. Chinese? Not so much.
    Bareback is bareback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape