Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,076 to 18,090 of 18294
-
09-26-14 16:20 #219Senior Member

Posts: 55I thought the holy trinity is only properly capped off with a threesome at one of the Bloomington places.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-14 14:30 #218Senior Member

Posts: 1657Last time I seen Kim she was looking over healthy with those big tits and lovely thick legs. But Annie is older than Kim though but still cranking along with that nice red hair again that I like. If she ate more meat maybe she'll chunk up like Kim. Wouldn't it be nice to be thanked all the time like that from Kim Annie's legs and ass do look better than Kim's though.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Good thing you went to the dentist, I still have all mine too.
That 604 number is preceded by 714 . You otta find it in a couple minutes. Sheet when she going to get a nice room?!
-
09-26-14 12:26 #217Senior Member

Posts: 2085I don't think I ever posted that about a month a go, I did the holy trinity-- Viet Kim, Jenny at West Therapy and Colton Annie. I also saw Mona Lisa, the Chinese agency girl that gives you a discount if you call her directly. What stood out on these sessions is that I did extensive daty. Something I don't normally do. Yesterday, I saw my dentist for my six months check up. He confirmed that I still have all my teeth.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-14 07:48 #216Senior Member

Posts: 1657I think a search for Kim in GArden Grove will do the trick. I think the first three start with 604. She will give you a solid 60 minutes with a second if you can do it.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-14 22:15 #215Senior Member

Posts: 66Take those risks!
I have had good success by sticking with women over 30, doing a lot of rubbing and grinding with cock on vag, and seeing how far I can literally push things.
Originally Posted by Mazda05
[View Original Post]
There's also some reading between the lines with what some women tell you they offer. If they're not particular about CFS vs. FS in their menu, or they're open to camelslides makes it all the more likely that they'll offer BBFS. I like to start my visits with a massage that I give, I can tell if the woman is okay with bare contact by doing a little bit of tip teasing along the front and back.
I've had some women even come so far as to say they offer a "Honeymoon Experience" or "extra naughty services" for a little extra.
-
09-25-14 17:08 #214Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks!
Now the pressure is on!
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Thanks! Will look that one up.
-
09-25-14 16:48 #213Senior Member

Posts: 2085You need to read further back on the site. Start your bareback journey with Viet Kim in Garden Grove. If you don't have a raw encounter with Kim then you never will.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-14 16:32 #212Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks for all the advice my friends.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
I have been looking for a BB provider since I heard it was possible. I always had the impression that its a major taboo. I think I'm right on the taboo, but some still offer it. I've been in the hobby for years (SWs, AMPs and Sites) but never came close to BB anyone. Still haven't and I've been on HX for years!! I wouldn't know how to ask, let alone try to see if I could just do it in an unspoken fashion. I guess I'm just not looking or just not lucky.
I have been reading about how if you have a regular, after the fourth time, you should be BBing. I have a regular I have been seeing for over a year, I really like her and wish I could imply it, but as we all know, HX will crucify anyone who BBs or hints at wanting it.
What gets me is I have a person in my network who was namedropped for allowing it, I want to hit her up but don't know how.
This is the reason why I started the hobby in the first place, never got lucky with the women. I have the "I only see you as a friend" syndrome.
-
09-25-14 15:08 #211Senior Member

Posts: 816I don't have experience with women who advertise like that. My BB has mostly been in massage parlors where the girl agrees to 'everything' and I say "no condom. " They either say yes or no. Or maybe yes, but "don't come in me. " If they say no, then I say BJ only or HJ only, and sometimes then it's "okay." Lately it's been about 2/3 yes, or silent consent. My last BB parlor visit, the topic never came up. I just DATY'd to the right lubrication level and teased it in. Had she (or any of them) said "no," I'd have stopped. It's their choice. But I don't always have an explicit discussion beforehand.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-14 11:07 #210Senior Member

Posts: 176This is almost identical to the advice I give.
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
And I'll add that I have regularly gotten women that advertise that BBFS is off limits to give me BB. In some cases it was only after a first or second encounter and we know each other a bit. Generally, I point out that I can't climax with a condom (this is true, I can't- not even with a lamb skin one.).
Be clean, be tested, and keep your recent test results (and bring them with you).
Porn stars BB safely all day long. Why? Because all porn stars get tested every 30 days.
-
09-25-14 00:42 #209Regular Member

Posts: 12Well, a bunch of people have emailed me and asked how to find it. The reality is that lot of girls you hear about as providing were only reported by a single member as having done it a single time. So, they may not otherwise provide. Or maybe they did it just that one time, or once did it and no longer do it. Most will not confirm it ahead of time. Many will not confirm it via pm or txt at all for fear of being outed. And, many only do it in the heat of the moment, and will otherwise deny being open to it. Still others only do it with regulars who they like. And, still others will say they will do it to get you there, and then not deliver. All of this makes creating a reliable list (except for the really obvious ones) a difficult task. But it seems that those offering uncovered camel slide, PSE, "no limits", "open minded", "do it all" or similar phrases -- especially when not specifically referencing CFS or no BBFS -- are more likely willing to do it. Emailing those providers and asking if they have any limits or limitations is a good start to figuring out if they are open to it without offending them by coming right out and asking. Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-14 16:57 #208Senior Member

Posts: 176So not true.
Originally Posted by Dennis
[View Original Post]
I have fucked an "uncountable" number of women bare. Every woman has a SUBSTANTIALLY different texture, wetness, and not to mention tightness and the way her pussy "tents" then "clamps" as she has an orgasm.
Also: Birth control has a major effect on the way her pussy gets wet, and the thickness of the wet. As does her point in their "cycle" (women that are ovulating are amazing to fuck bare for instance).
There is no doubt that women that are actually INTO fucking, and cumming when they fuck, feel different for the man, versus those that are just passive receptacles.
-
09-24-14 09:24 #207Senior Member

Posts: 816Sure is for me. Had one a year or so ago that had a unique silky texture. Was Chinese. But felt different from any other bareback experience I can recall.
Originally Posted by Dennis
[View Original Post]
I guess I've had more Chinese bareback than any other flavor. But I've had Hispanic, AA, Caucasian, Indonesian, Japanese, Thai. Really, it's all great. And not that hard to find, IMO.
-
09-24-14 08:20 #206Senior Member

Posts: 99Bareback is bareback.
Originally Posted by SoulBrother
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-14 22:32 #205Senior Member

Posts: 1241Great advice. My two favorites are FKK Dolce Vita Raubach, which is about an hour from Frankfurt off the A-3 and FKK Dietzenbach, which is in the general Frankfurt area. At DVR, the entry fee is EUR 40 and each BB session is EUR 40. It's about the same for Dietzenbach. Setting up an account with the international sex guide is a great idea as well. In Germany, there is literally something for everybody and you're only limited by your ATM and your libido.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






