Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 18294
-
09-23-14 22:28 #204Senior Member

Posts: 78Thai is pretty amazing as well. Chinese? Not so much.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-14 00:25 #203Senior Member

Posts: 2085Korean bareback is so vastly superior.
Originally Posted by TranzorZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-14 23:52 #202Senior Member

Posts: 94Thank you for your work. I have found this information useful and will continue to provide any info I have. Have you been sharing with Edward Appleby. I was sent a PDF from him. When ever possible I would like updates. I feel I have contributed to the list if you still have my PM's. Wouldn't mind regular updates as they come.
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-14 18:23 #201Regular Member

Posts: 19Korean providers that allow it?
Anybody know of the bb Korean providers? The infamous Rozel let me cip all the time. Yoona / Jennifer from the Palace were also like that with Yoona even allow cia. Additional information would be appreciated.
-
09-21-14 15:27 #200Regular Member

Posts: 12FYI, at the moment, the system only allows 5 pms every 24 hours. I'm getting through all the pms I received, and will be back to all of you as soon as the system lets me.
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-14 22:17 #199Senior Member

Posts: 1475It is best you go over to the International Sex Guide, link on front page, and do a bit of browsing. I go to Germany all the time. My personal favorite place is a little club in Viersen, a couple hours drive north of Frankfurt, club is called Club Angelique. Out of the dozen or so Romanian girls, there is usually a couple cute 18-19 year olds. For 120 Euro, you have an hour of GFE anything goes, including BBFSCIP. Very passionate girls. They really expect you to spend a few hours and sample several girls. I am too old to get more than a couple pops, if I were younger I would spend all day there.
Originally Posted by DashBelli
[View Original Post]
Most of the BBFS clubs are in this general area, in the northwest part of the country that is near Dusseldorf.
-
09-20-14 14:13 #198Senior Member

Posts: 316German
Wow. Any particular cities in Germany that stand out best for mongering? Also, what the range of prices on can expect over there?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-14 14:05 #197Regular Member

Posts: 19My HX list
PMed a few of you. I'm not sure if the girls I see are YMMV. The ones I know are younger / not as high volume as lists I've seen so far. I test regularly.
-
09-20-14 13:06 #196Senior Member

Posts: 333The girl never received the payment.
Originally Posted by James64
[View Original Post]
The customer was banking on the girl not coming forward with the complaint due to the delicate nature of the services she provided.
-
09-19-14 21:43 #195Senior Member

Posts: 1241Having visited Germany numerous times, I understand where our German friend is coming from. There are lots of BBFS FKKs, gangbangs, and swinger parties. Mongering is 100% legal and, thanks to a national health care system, the girls are tested pretty much weekly. At some locations, guys are tested on the spot for EUR 20. It is completely unbelievable. Germany is nothing short of sexual paradise! I wish we could offer him something even close here in the USA.
Originally Posted by Maha89
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-14 00:14 #194Regular Member

Posts: 12I've got a large list of HX girls who have provided BB at one time or another. I have been sharing info with those willing to share with me. This helps weed out the leechers, white knights, etc. I always start by sending the first 5 or so on my list. Note, only about 1 in 5 members send me anything back. But this has not discouraged me from finding those folks who are really interested in sharing. If you are, please pm me.
Originally Posted by Mazda05
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-14 22:34 #193Senior Member

Posts: 1177What chicks on HX are providing BBFS
I am curious.
-
09-17-14 21:25 #192Senior Member

Posts: 87RE: HX Safety Club
Did you make it right and pay her after the PayPal was rejected? If not, you stiffed her and deserve everything that happens.
If you did make it right, that sucks. But, unfortunately- that's HX. Brutal.
Originally Posted by NeverWas
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-14 14:07 #191Senior Member

Posts: 347A Big Mess
MAN! You got a double burn with the girls and the site. Big time bummer. I am on HX and haven't gotten wind of this, but I really do hate the BB brandings. I have been feeling that the BB paranoia is getting out of control over there. I think you might have to start over. Delete the old account, start a new one, contact your old network people and have them re-rate you. I get that all the time from some girls. I have been looking for a BB girl of my own that I can feel comfortable and trust. Who knows, maybe ill get lucky.
Originally Posted by NeverWas
[View Original Post]
Is there anyway you can name drop the girls here?
And I found this site the same way, in the safety club.
-
09-17-14 05:00 #190Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20Did she receive her payment after all?
Originally Posted by NeverWas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






