Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 168 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #928

    Kay Has a Phone NOW!

    Kay texted me earlier. She now has a phone.

    Only the people that I spoken to may PM me for digits.

    RB.

  2. #927

    Saturday morning

    Did a loop and found Kendra, cute nice girl. . very nice BBBJ / cim. After I dropped her off I was headed up beech and saw a real cute one in short shirts, short bleach blonde hair. Wouldn't mind finding out who she was.

  3. #926

    Back on Thursday

    Couple days late here. Oh well. Getting close to 9 PM met Jackie for the first time on the inclined section of Manchester. Definitely a cute girl, early twenty something if I were to guess. She was also very nice, chatted and laughed on our way to a spot. Definitely think it would be fun to get together with her somewhere private and not out in the open sometime. The BBBJ was great and looking forward to running into her again.

  4. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by BritneySpears  [View Original Post]
    Picked ninah up tonight on manchester. She is 22 wit blondish hair nose ring. Very nice girl. Up for anything. She even cleaned my kitchen.
    Build?

    Tuition?

    Tia.

  5. #924

    Loops

    Did a few loops and so a couple of the older ones, seemed to be a heavy LE presence so I bugged out.

  6. #923

    Ninah is worth your time

    Picked ninah up tonight on manchester. She is 22 wit blondish hair nose ring. Very nice girl. Up for anything. She even cleaned my kitchen.

  7. #922

    Monday 3:45 and Nikki is back

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Who is the tall brunette hair in a bun wearing a bright green sweater shirt, real good looking girl, she was with a shorter brunette with a black blouse spaghetti straps?

    YF.
    Saw these two on Union Between Manch and Mack got the look from both.

    Shauna on Mack now sporting Pink Hilites in her hair.

    Nikki is back from her vacation but not for long. She is now 7 months preggers from her Ex. She has no phone though.

    Another older Brunette not so nice looking on Manch by Beech.

    But I had a nice find today!

    See post Below.

    RB.

  8. #921

    Introducing Mercedes!! WOW! Smoking Hot!!

    All I have to say is WOW!! This one no doubt is one of my best finds. She is very pretty and a great performer.

    I want this one for an all nighter (for real)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6OBGP1Zo-A

    Her stats: A Nice 4 ft 11 inches, 105 lbs all perfectly proportioned. Nice 32 bees and nice nips. 23 years young. NICE SMALL ASS!!

    Awesome kisser, Spectacular BBBJ skills, A Delicious tasting shaved kitty. RCG was awesome really into it. Then doggie and Mish.

    A Must see My fellow mongers. I think her and Sarah should team up and do doubles. That good!!

    Oh I have digits for ONLY THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO. No Exceptions. She got a fresh new number. Her phone got stolen last week.

    She doesn't have a place to host.

    Enjoy The photos.

    Be safe out there in the Battlefield.

    RB.

  9. #920

    Buyer bewear ripoff

    Noticed you guys started to notice Bella aka Beany definatley nice long frame and good skills but will rob you blind if you turn your back for a minute she has robbed her own family my self and a few other guys I know then she brags about it took me for quite a bit buyer beware.

  10. #919

    1:30 - 2:30 this afternoon

    Who is the tall brunette hair in a bun wearing a bright green sweater shirt, real good looking girl, she was with a shorter brunette with a black blouse spaghetti straps?

    YF.

  11. #918

    Casey

    Saw Casey yesterday we went to her ranch where she rode cow girl reverse cow girl doggie and missionary also started with a BBBJ. All in all I had to stop her because she kept moving violently even after I came. We moved her bed all over the room. Still has the best body and ass although older Sam is really nice too.

    YF.

  12. #917

    Amber A Blonde Gross!

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I was able to spend a night out in your town in what I think you call "The Zone" as mentioned in previous posts. Not a lot of ground to cover. Manchester St seemed to be the only street with any action, and that was very light. I swear you could tell there were about 20 different guys out looking. One decent SW had shown up there was going to be an accident for everyone pouncing on her. It was so obvious we were all out there. Very odd. 8-10,11-1230,130-3, and 8-930 this morning. Last night I saw a blonde who looked pregnant but couldnt get her attention. Maybe not a working girl. A plumpish woman who looked like an older woman in her 50's. Almost grandmother like. A taller thick black/PR looking girl. That was it. Cops were crazy out 8-930. Then boom. Just gone. Saw hardly any for the rest of the night. The loops were very boring as far as the lay out for sure. But hey, streets and action are what they are. Thought I had a nice find this morning. Her name was Amber. She had to be 40-50. It was her and some bigger older woman. At least Amber was a 20 footer. So this woman gets in and we do the cop thing. I got two blocks and kicked her to the curb. You should have seen the size of the cold blister on her lip. Her teeth were just ugh. So going out on tour did not yield desired results.
    Picked up a girl Amber Blonde hair last night and I did the same. Made her get out a few blocks from where I picked her up. She was nasty looking and she had a blister on her lip as Westsideguy89 reported.

    This is NOT LITTLE AMBER who sometimes wears a flower. I drove around some more nothing really appealing to me.

  13. #916

    Monday Afternoon

    Seen both young and old Samantha, saw a blonde wearing red pants and heels. Looked nice. Ran into and picked up Tiffany to chat. Red is correct, she looks better wrapped than unwrapped. There was a very skinny brunette out wearing black. And I thought I saw Patience (I think it was her, her hair was a dark pinkish / red color now). Macy was out as well. I thought her and older Samantha was going to throw down. They appeared to be arguing.

  14. #915

    Monday afternoon

    Saw older Samantha, Macy a small brunette with really big eyes on Manchester St. Also saw a large blond first time but she was dressed the part yelling and waving also saw younger Samantha she looks sickly thin.

    YF.

  15. #914

    Christina??

    A bit late but finally got around to posting. Sept 5th around 11:30 pm. After about 5 or 6 spins around this dead area, and calling a few BP ads, I finally spotted one and grabbed her. Half Italian and half Latino she told me. Pretty face, dressed nicely with big ear rings. $60 for FS so off we went in a basement. OK that was not fun. Did my deed and off I went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape