Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2518
-
09-20-14 19:11 #928Senior Member

Posts: 410Kay Has a Phone NOW!
Kay texted me earlier. She now has a phone.
Only the people that I spoken to may PM me for digits.
RB.
-
09-20-14 16:17 #927Senior Member

Posts: 36Saturday morning
Did a loop and found Kendra, cute nice girl. . very nice BBBJ / cim. After I dropped her off I was headed up beech and saw a real cute one in short shirts, short bleach blonde hair. Wouldn't mind finding out who she was.
-
09-20-14 13:45 #926Senior Member

Posts: 61Back on Thursday
Couple days late here. Oh well. Getting close to 9 PM met Jackie for the first time on the inclined section of Manchester. Definitely a cute girl, early twenty something if I were to guess. She was also very nice, chatted and laughed on our way to a spot. Definitely think it would be fun to get together with her somewhere private and not out in the open sometime. The BBBJ was great and looking forward to running into her again.
-
09-20-14 09:18 #925Senior Member

Posts: 641Build?
Originally Posted by BritneySpears
[View Original Post]
Tuition?
Tia.
-
09-19-14 22:41 #924Senior Member

Posts: 36Loops
Did a few loops and so a couple of the older ones, seemed to be a heavy LE presence so I bugged out.
-
09-18-14 03:07 #923Regular Member

Posts: 3Ninah is worth your time
Picked ninah up tonight on manchester. She is 22 wit blondish hair nose ring. Very nice girl. Up for anything. She even cleaned my kitchen.
-
09-17-14 16:50 #922Senior Member

Posts: 410Monday 3:45 and Nikki is back
Saw these two on Union Between Manch and Mack got the look from both.
Originally Posted by YellowFever
[View Original Post]
Shauna on Mack now sporting Pink Hilites in her hair.
Nikki is back from her vacation but not for long. She is now 7 months preggers from her Ex. She has no phone though.
Another older Brunette not so nice looking on Manch by Beech.
But I had a nice find today!
See post Below.
RB.
-
09-17-14 16:31 #921Senior Member

Posts: 410Introducing Mercedes!! WOW! Smoking Hot!!
All I have to say is WOW!! This one no doubt is one of my best finds. She is very pretty and a great performer.
I want this one for an all nighter (for real)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6OBGP1Zo-A
Her stats: A Nice 4 ft 11 inches, 105 lbs all perfectly proportioned. Nice 32 bees and nice nips. 23 years young. NICE SMALL ASS!!
Awesome kisser, Spectacular BBBJ skills, A Delicious tasting shaved kitty. RCG was awesome really into it. Then doggie and Mish.
A Must see My fellow mongers. I think her and Sarah should team up and do doubles. That good!!
Oh I have digits for ONLY THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO. No Exceptions. She got a fresh new number. Her phone got stolen last week.
She doesn't have a place to host.
Enjoy The photos.
Be safe out there in the Battlefield.
RB.
-
09-17-14 15:46 #920Regular Member

Posts: 14Buyer bewear ripoff
Noticed you guys started to notice Bella aka Beany definatley nice long frame and good skills but will rob you blind if you turn your back for a minute she has robbed her own family my self and a few other guys I know then she brags about it took me for quite a bit buyer beware.
-
09-17-14 15:25 #919Senior Member

Posts: 10451:30 - 2:30 this afternoon
Who is the tall brunette hair in a bun wearing a bright green sweater shirt, real good looking girl, she was with a shorter brunette with a black blouse spaghetti straps?
YF.
-
09-17-14 09:51 #918Senior Member

Posts: 1045Casey
Saw Casey yesterday we went to her ranch where she rode cow girl reverse cow girl doggie and missionary also started with a BBBJ. All in all I had to stop her because she kept moving violently even after I came. We moved her bed all over the room. Still has the best body and ass although older Sam is really nice too.
YF.
-
09-17-14 07:17 #917Senior Member

Posts: 89Amber A Blonde Gross!
Picked up a girl Amber Blonde hair last night and I did the same. Made her get out a few blocks from where I picked her up. She was nasty looking and she had a blister on her lip as Westsideguy89 reported.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
This is NOT LITTLE AMBER who sometimes wears a flower. I drove around some more nothing really appealing to me.
-
09-15-14 23:11 #916Senior Member

Posts: 230Monday Afternoon
Seen both young and old Samantha, saw a blonde wearing red pants and heels. Looked nice. Ran into and picked up Tiffany to chat. Red is correct, she looks better wrapped than unwrapped. There was a very skinny brunette out wearing black. And I thought I saw Patience (I think it was her, her hair was a dark pinkish / red color now). Macy was out as well. I thought her and older Samantha was going to throw down. They appeared to be arguing.
-
09-15-14 19:47 #915Senior Member

Posts: 1045Monday afternoon
Saw older Samantha, Macy a small brunette with really big eyes on Manchester St. Also saw a large blond first time but she was dressed the part yelling and waving also saw younger Samantha she looks sickly thin.
YF.
-
09-15-14 08:47 #914Senior Member

Posts: 88Christina??
A bit late but finally got around to posting. Sept 5th around 11:30 pm. After about 5 or 6 spins around this dead area, and calling a few BP ads, I finally spotted one and grabbed her. Half Italian and half Latino she told me. Pretty face, dressed nicely with big ear rings. $60 for FS so off we went in a basement. OK that was not fun. Did my deed and off I went.










Reply With Quote




