LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #913

    No Luck

    I was able to spend a night out in your town in what I think you call "The Zone" as mentioned in previous posts. Not a lot of ground to cover. Manchester St seemed to be the only street with any action, and that was very light. I swear you could tell there were about 20 different guys out looking. One decent SW had shown up there was going to be an accident for everyone pouncing on her. It was so obvious we were all out there. Very odd. 8-10,11-1230,130-3, and 8-930 this morning. Last night I saw a blonde who looked pregnant but couldnt get her attention. Maybe not a working girl. A plumpish woman who looked like an older woman in her 50's. Almost grandmother like. A taller thick black/PR looking girl. That was it. Cops were crazy out 8-930. Then boom. Just gone. Saw hardly any for the rest of the night. The loops were very boring as far as the lay out for sure. But hey, streets and action are what they are. Thought I had a nice find this morning. Her name was Amber. She had to be 40-50. It was her and some bigger older woman. At least Amber was a 20 footer. So this woman gets in and we do the cop thing. I got two blocks and kicked her to the curb. You should have seen the size of the cold blister on her lip. Her teeth were just ugh. So going out on tour did not yield desired results.
    Last edited by Westsideguy89; 09-14-14 at 20:26. Reason: Forgot Something

  2. #912

    Krystal's Phone

    Is working now! I had just got a text a few minutes ago. Figured I pass this along to all you mongers.

    She is a awesome time. Review is a few pages down.

    RB.

  3. #911

    Before the Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Went through the Zone but was looking for Kay by the park, she wasn't there. Saw Shauna, Older Sam, Tiffany, a short chunky one and a new one named Boston, I didn't believe it either would have gone to her place but she doesn't do incalls.

    YF.
    Just after 2 pm Thursday before the rain.

    Saw Little Amber on Hanover By cumbies. Blonde Amber by Mach and Maple. A new long haired smoking hot brunette between union and beech maybe YF's sighting? This one is on my radar.

    Another brunette on union on the pizza place side. Lokked about early 30's? Decent looking.

    So in the past few days that makes 5 new ones we have seen out there.

    Stay safe.

    RB.

  4. #910

    Afternoon cruise

    Went through the Zone but was looking for Kay by the park, she wasn't there. Saw Shauna, Older Sam, Tiffany, a short chunky one and a new one named Boston, I didn't believe it either would have gone to her place but she doesn't do incalls.

    YF.

  5. #909

    Shauna New Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDuncan  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Shauna recently. I liked her look, hard to believe she was SW. Quick visit in the car, did not have time to get digits. Looking to repeat with a more relaxed visit. So far so good.
    A little late with the new pics so here you mongers go. Scheduling and Car issues were an issue. But I got it done.

    She is a fun time. See my post a few pages down. Her info is here:

    http://shaunabella.escortbook.com/

    She created this site a while back and I helped her revamp it!

    Enjoy the photos.

    RB.

  6. #908

    I like girls that are "too skinny" I love patience "

    She got the most beautiful eyes and nice smile. She ain't gehto or gangsta. Like you can have an intelligent conversation wit her. The girl that looks sickly is young samantha. Has anybody else seen her staples from her groin to her neck.

  7. #907

    Patience

    She looks way too skinny. Sickly skinny almost. Give that girl a burger and a nap.

  8. #906

    Out and about Tuesday Night

    Drove through and there were several out tonight around 6-7. I stopped and spoke with a smoke show named Tiffany. She said she was waiting for her sister to show up to watch her kid. Never seen her again. Hooked up with a petite thing named Mercedes. No number as she states her phone was stolen earlier in the day. She had a nice ass that was concealed in a pair of jean shorts.

  9. #905

    Jess. And info on blonde?

    Saw Jess yesterday, she was as advertised! Great BBBJ, and a great kisser. Thats all I sampled for now!

    Saw a tall, tanned, short blonde haired girl walking today, looked to obvious to pick up, anyone know who she is and does she have a phone? Anyinfo pmed would be great thanks!

    Be safe all.

  10. #904

    Why go to BP?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Like the Fonz on Happy Days? HAHA.

    There was a smoking hot new short brunette I saw walking with another girl yesterday and she is on my radar for next week.

    Hopefully my monger mobile will be fixed by this weekend.
    Why go to BP? Then we pay more! NOT!

    RB.
    Because then those us who live out of town will have a better chance of getting in touch with her!

  11. #903

    The Fonz!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chesty3086  [View Original Post]
    I hope she'll get a phone and make her way to BP soon. It seems that RB manages to find all the hotties, guess he must be a powerful chick magnet!
    Like the Fonz on Happy Days? HAHA.

    There was a smoking hot new short brunette I saw walking with another girl yesterday and she is on my radar for next week.

    Hopefully my monger mobile will be fixed by this weekend.
    Why go to BP? Then we pay more! NOT!

    RB.

  12. #902

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Red Strikes Again.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAM4XQcJJA

    Kay, (Street name).

    Seen this one out there before once about 2 weeks ago but was hesitant.

    Today I saw her on Pine at the Park on the Concord st side. (not a typo error here).

    Stats 5 ft 4 about 135 well put together, Nice 36 cee with hard nips! A bit of a belly from having a kid. Age 45.

    Older women do rock plain and simple.

    GFE, Great BBBJ with DT! Awesome attention to the boys. A woman who knows her way around the ol' Park!

    Fantastic ride CG. Swaying her hips and ass. Then the usual pounding mish.

    No Phone. Only out days till 4. Has a place.

    Fairly new to Manchganistan so treat her right. Hopefully she will have a phone soon.

    Enjoy the photos.

    RB.
    I hope she'll get a phone and make her way to BP soon. It seems that RB manages to find all the hotties, guess he must be a powerful chick magnet!

  13. #901

    Decided to go for a drive - 10 ish

    So this was the first time I'd ever met or seen Older Samantha. And I'm really glad I did! Aside from being very pretty, she's also pretty damn cool. Had a couple of good laughs and such during our ride and got one hell of a sampling of her skills. I do have to say I was completely impressed and also really liked the fact she can accommodate being rough as well. Definitely look forward to running into her again.

    Important Note: She asked me to inform everyone that she no longer has the same cell and will be getting a new one soon.

  14. #900

    Monday afternoon

    Drove through around 3:30 saw Shauna, Patience and older Sam.

    YF.

  15. #899

    On A Street Of Dreams, Introducing Kay, A Mid 40's MILF

    Red Strikes Again.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAM4XQcJJA

    Kay, (Street name).

    Seen this one out there before once about 2 weeks ago but was hesitant.

    Today I saw her on Pine at the Park on the Concord st side. (not a typo error here).

    Stats 5 ft 4 about 135 well put together, Nice 36 cee with hard nips! A bit of a belly from having a kid. Age 45.

    Older women do rock plain and simple.

    GFE, Great BBBJ with DT! Awesome attention to the boys. A woman who knows her way around the ol' Park!

    Fantastic ride CG. Swaying her hips and ass. Then the usual pounding mish.

    No Phone. Only out days till 4. Has a place.

    Fairly new to Manchganistan so treat her right. Hopefully she will have a phone soon.

    Enjoy the photos.

    RB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape