Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 363 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3838

    Deena –Jumping for Joy for a trip to Graceland

    Deena likes to party. Promise her a trip to Graceland and I'm certain she'll agree to a vacation trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Can you send Deena to Memphis. Would love to get her in front of my camera. Can you spare her my friend? Or am I going to make a trip to South Jersey. Would a southern redneck be welcome there?
    Fair exchange is no robbery. Deema sometimes reads this forum. She has probably seen your suggestion. If she is willing, maybe something can be worked out. But! You've got to promise to send her back. And! You've got to send up one of your hotties in exchange.

    If you do decide to pay us a visit, you'll have no problem with me. You will have no problem with the girls. Sorry! But, I cannot speak for the rest of the Northern Assholes. I've lived up here all my life, and some of them won't give me a break. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 80.jpg‎  

  2. #3837

    Nicky

    After a nice hot shower, Nicky began a rather lengthy make-up session. We had plenty of time. Plus, I had her roommate to entertain me, so I did not mind her taking her time. It was worth the wait.

    I've said it before and it's worth repeating. Underneath the squalor this is Broadway, there are some real gems. All you have to do is give them a chance. Peel away the crude, wipe away the dust and magically a real sweetheart appears.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicky 001.jpg‎   Nicky 003.jpg‎   Nicky 50.jpg‎   Nicky 005.jpg‎   Nicky 48.jpg‎  

    Nicky 44.jpg‎   Nicky 04.jpg‎   Nicky 08.jpg‎   Nicky 007.jpg‎   Nicky 09.jpg‎  


  3. #3836

    Nicky

    Once Nicky had done her thing in front of the mirror and her make-up was just right, we got right to a rather nice photo session. Everybody got real friendly.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicky 002.jpg‎   Nicky 006.jpg‎   Nicky 008.jpg‎   Nicky 009.jpg‎   Nicky 004.jpg‎  

    Nicky 45.jpg‎   Nicky 05.jpg‎   Nicky 06.jpg‎   Nicky 49.jpg‎   Nicky 010.jpg‎  


  4. #3835

    Fact or Urban Myth

    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    first time I new about her was because a friend of mine who used to hang out in a crack house on pine st told me about this girl, in different occasions him and his group of black guys friends used to keep her there butt ass naked and doped the fuck up, they used to fuck the shit out this little girl, all night long
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    Your mia with the squinting eyes is Angie. She is 20 and homeless living on 4th street in the tent city abandon. She is spinner under 100 pounds, good head, sex is below average when she hasn't been used up from the drug houses. Both her and the other young spinner Ashley (blonde 19 also under 100 pounds) are right now the favorites of the drug houses where they keep them high, keep them naked, and bust them wide open. I have had both Angie and Ashley tell me about this as they were too sore sex both have tiny kitties...
    First thing all drug dealers are taught, don't mess with the product. (Users make poor dealers.) The second thing they learn is; no freebies. It's always about the money. (Dealers will sometimes give simples in order to get new customer. They don't give out freebies to users who already know the product is good.) Keeping naked girls in a house when they could be out making money seems counter-productive to me.

    I am not saying it didn't happen. I am just saying.

    There was a place where the girls walked around naked, day and night. Bill's place! Bill is died and his house is vacate and boarded up. I loved Bill's place. I could name at least ten girls that use to hang out there. There was always two or three naked girls hanging around, waiting, getting high with Bill. Dealers very rarely came into Bill's place. Dealers don't usually hang around hit houses. They don't like to hang around anywhere that draws a lot of attention. Street dealers pick up their junk from their suppliers, they stash it in a safe place, where it's easy to get too. An alley, a car or somewhere close. There is such place as a drug house where dealers hang out selling drugs. They'd all get busted in one raid. Suppliers don't sell drugs out of their house or location. That would be stupid.

    It would be very easy for someone who didn't know to get confused about Bill's place. It was a very usual hangout.

    Is the story about Angie true? Could be! Am I saying it isn't? Hell no! Am I trying to say Angie's pussy is tight? Certainly not! It was too me.

    CookyJar.

    P.S. Angie did visit Bill's. I know this because it was me that introduced her to Bill's place. I remember that day with fondness. Because when Angie and I got to Bill's, Tiffany answered the door and she was completely naked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 55.jpg‎  

  5. #3834

    Angie (Angela)

    I picked her up 2 days ago, I have to say that it wasn't a easy task with all the LE driving back and for on broad. Took her to a motel for full serv, but before I tell you how it went down let me tell you a short story, first time I new about her was because a friend of mine who used to hang out in a crack house on pine st told me about this girl, in different occasions him and his group of black guys friends used to keep her there butt ass naked and doped the fuck up, they used to fuck the shit out this little girl, all night long. I'm telling this story because even when is not my first time dating her, this time a really notice how wide open her pussy is! She is so tiny but I feel like my all body almost went in. She was giving me oral so I reached for her pussy, guys I'm not lying that I was able to put 3 fingers inside her in matter of seconds, she does have a lot of miles for a 23 year old. She was cuiffing from the very first strock and she is like it hurts when you let the air in, and I'm like LOL WTF? How to prevent that when she make it feel like if I was going trough the Lincoln tunel?

  6. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Glockman. Thank you for helping me to explain.

    Most people shoot with a camera phone or a Kodak. They are happy with anything they get. Over-exposed, under-exposed, washed-out, out of focus or in focus as long as they have a picture, they're happy. They have no idea the crap we see and what we do to get the final results. It's like they believe we have a portable studio or something, runway models and an endless bank account.

    I always maintain the integrity of my subjects, while adhering to my own artistic taste.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: Deena is a hottie with a nice body.
    Can you send Deena to Memphis. Would love to get her in front of my camera. Can you spare her my friend? Or am I going to make a trip to South Jersey. Would a southern redneck be welcome there?

  7. #3832

    Hairy Pussies

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I was being a little, let's say, sensitive. I knew you were joking. I didn't get the reference. Still don't! What does a goat have to do with pussy? I understand that you are trying to comment on her abundant pubic hair, but why a goat? Goats aren't particularly hairy. Are they?

    Actually, I think that some guys, who crave shaved pussies, get a little confused when they see the real thing. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    No need to explain cooky, aint nothing like a very hairy puss. Running your hands and parting that shit. Guess they don't know LOL.

    Stay safe.

  8. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, Deena is a beauty. She provides good service. And! She is reliable. Enough said.

    CookyJar.
    I guess I will have to take a detour from my Week end Philly trip to see if I can find her.

  9. #3830

    Re: You Hit The Nail On The Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    You are so right. Too many guys think that if you take a photo with a digital camera, your image will look exactly like what you saw. Nothing could be further from the truth. At best, you will get what some Chinese engineer thinks you should see. At worst, you will get something that looks nothing like what you saw. Almost every photo needs some sort of adjustment. At the least, you have to reduce the size of the photo so that you can upload it. Like you, I shoot in camera raw because it give me complete control over my photos. I usually shoot with two Nikkor SB-700 external flashes in a $20.00 hr notel. Despite the strong flash units, there is usually enough crappy ambient light to give the photos a color cast. Since I really don't like green skin, I usually adjust the white balance to give the photos a warmer look. I usually cut back the exposure a little to get a little more saturation. When I'm satisfied, I then give the photo my-"horrors"-the soft focus look. Some guy in Cincinnati complained that my soft focus photos were gross and a turn off. I basically told him that I use soft focus for one reason and one reason alone. I fucking like it! So I post what I like. Apparently, there are a few guys who also like what I like. But if you use a digital camera, WYSIWYG is seldom true.
    Thank you Glockman. Thank you for helping me to explain.

    Most people shoot with a camera phone or a Kodak. They are happy with anything they get. Over-exposed, under-exposed, washed-out, out of focus or in focus as long as they have a picture, they're happy. They have no idea the crap we see and what we do to get the final results. It's like they believe we have a portable studio or something, runway models and an endless bank account.

    I always maintain the integrity of my subjects, while adhering to my own artistic taste.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: Deena is a hottie with a nice body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 001.jpg‎   Deena 002.jpg‎   Deena 60.jpg‎   Deena 59.jpg‎   Deena 58.jpg‎  

    Deena 62.jpg‎   Deena 61.jpg‎   Deena 64.jpg‎   Deena 63.jpg‎   Deena 65.jpg‎  


  10. #3829

    Re: Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    …Now I just had two dates with Deena. This girl is pure heaven, first date I shared my preferences and likes, sure enough she was accomodating and even remembered them for our second date, she is extremely skilled at making you feel good, I look forward to many more dates with her...
    These pictures were taken, about 2 weeks ago, after our 4th date. She was fresh as a spring flower. When our eyes meant it was like two former lovers meeting. It was like old times all over again. It is nice when a girl remembers. She's special.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 006.jpg‎   Deena 004.jpg‎   Deena 007.jpg‎   Deena 91.jpg‎   Deena 82.jpg‎  

    Deena 22.jpg‎   Deena 87.jpg‎   Deena 95.jpg‎   Deena 94.jpg‎   Deena 70.jpg‎  


  11. #3828

    Re: Deena. A Perky Little Minx

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Under the definition of Minx: An alluring, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman. Has unusual seductive powers such that she could commit acts that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, while still maintaining an air of class or poise..

    Is a picture of Deena.

    CookyJar.
    IMHO, Deena is a beauty. She provides good service. And! She is reliable. Enough said.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 003.jpg‎   Deena 72.jpg‎   Deena 73.jpg‎   Deena 89.jpg‎   Deena 79.jpg‎  

    Deena 85.jpg‎   Deena 86.jpg‎   Deena 92.jpg‎   Deena 93.jpg‎   Deena 71.jpg‎  


  12. #3827

    Sorry if I sounded a little bitchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. I should have posted my comment is the Joke and Humorous Stories section. Then I might have gotten a laugh or two. Wasn't trying to insult you or your lady friend, just simplyobserving when she was bent over. Whats life without a little humor?
    Maybe I was being a little, let's say, sensitive. I knew you were joking. I didn't get the reference. Still don't! What does a goat have to do with pussy? I understand that you are trying to comment on her abundant pubic hair, but why a goat? Goats aren't particularly hairy. Are they?

    Actually, I think that some guys, who crave shaved pussies, get a little confused when they see the real thing. LOL.

    CookyJar.

  13. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, I think your comment was funny and I also think that our friend cooky does get a little too sensitive about this girls…
    Yes I do. I am extremely sensitive to the feelings of others. For this, there are some guys who think I'm a wimp.

    Most of us are quite familiar with the Freedom of Speak argument. Yes, you do have the right to open your mouth. You also have the right to keep it shut. Knowing when to do one and not the other is a sign of wisdom. You don't have to say everything that comes to mind, even though you do have that right.

    I understood that it was a joke. I didn't get it. I didn't think it was particularly funny. But! I did understand that it was meant to be funny. Not every joke is funny to everybody.

    I am not trying to shut anyone down. To the contrary, I was suggesting that a more friendly environment might prompt others to exercise their freedom to speak if they could do so, knowing that they could speak without being made fun of.

    CookyJar.

  14. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Believe me when I say, if I could get Stacey anyway from the life she's currently living and be assured she'd remain the same sexually open minded girl she is today, I'd save her ass (at any cost) and run away.

    I have the upmost respect and love for Stacey as a person and a provider. Young, pretty, sensual, sexual responsive, eager to please, intelligent, friendly, kind hearted, warm, and the list goes on. Don't let what you've seen on USASG fool you. She is much more than that.

    CookyJar.
    It would have been nice to see Stacy again in Atlantic City.

  15. #3824

    Glockman, I look forward to your photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    You are so right. Too many guys think that if you take a photo with a digital camera, your image will look exactly like what you saw. Nothing could be further from the truth. At best, you will get what some Chinese engineer thinks you should see. At worst, you will get something that looks nothing like what you saw. Almost every photo needs some sort of adjustment. At the least, you have to reduce the size of the photo so that you can upload it. Like you, I shoot in camera raw because it give me complete control over my photos. I usually shoot with two Nikkor SB-700 external flashes in a $20.00 hr notel. Despite the strong flash units, there is usually enough crappy ambient light to give the photos a color cast. Since I really don't like green skin, I usually adjust the white balance to give the photos a warmer look. I usually cut back the exposure a little to get a little more saturation. When I'm satisfied, I then give the photo my-"horrors"-the soft focus look. Some guy in Cincinnati complained that my soft focus photos were gross and a turn off. I basically told him that I use soft focus for one reason and one reason alone. I fucking like it! So I post what I like. Apparently, there are a few guys who also like what I like. But if you use a digital camera, WYSIWYG is seldom true.
    And I like the soft focus. I think anyone and everyone who takes the time and makes the effort to post photos and videos is enhancing the value of this site. Let's face it, many people will read every line posted by other Mongers. However, there is still going to be a substantial percentage of guests and members who are here mainly for the photos. I like both. Glockman you take photography to another level and your effort and the extra time I imagine it takes you to set up some of those shots is appreciated as well. As far as the signature soft focus you use I, again, like it. I don't need every photo I look at on this site to be in High-count-the-pubic-hairs-Definition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape