Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5443
-
09-14-14 14:31 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 6038You Hit The Nail On The Head
You are so right. Too many guys think that if you take a photo with a digital camera, your image will look exactly like what you saw. Nothing could be further from the truth. At best, you will get what some Chinese engineer thinks you should see. At worst, you will get something that looks nothing like what you saw. Almost every photo needs some sort of adjustment. At the least, you have to reduce the size of the photo so that you can upload it. Like you, I shoot in camera raw because it give me complete control over my photos. I usually shoot with two Nikkor SB-700 external flashes in a $20.00 hr notel. Despite the strong flash units, there is usually enough crappy ambient light to give the photos a color cast. Since I really don't like green skin, I usually adjust the white balance to give the photos a warmer look. I usually cut back the exposure a little to get a little more saturation. When I'm satisfied, I then give the photo my-"horrors"-the soft focus look. Some guy in Cincinnati complained that my soft focus photos were gross and a turn off. I basically told him that I use soft focus for one reason and one reason alone. I fucking like it! So I post what I like. Apparently, there are a few guys who also like what I like. But if you use a digital camera, WYSIWYG is seldom true.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-14 12:13 #3822Regular Member

Posts: 7Lmao, I think your comment was funny and I also think that our friend cooky does get a little too sensitive about this girls, this is for sure a free and open forum and we can say what we think even when others don't agree whit us. No long time ago I made a comment here where I was being lecture cause he didn't agree whit the words I use. We all agree that cooky is doing a hell of a job but dude, just like you said just keep on doing your thing and please give us the free of speech.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-14 00:50 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 1334Wow
I was loving Stacey, but now I think I like Angie better! Incredible. But nah. Stacey's better. But then again.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-14 16:58 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 492LMAO. I should have posted my comment is the Joke and Humorous Stories section. Then I might have gotten a laugh or two. Wasn't trying to insult you or your lady friend, just simplyobserving when she was bent over. Whats life without a little humor?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-14 11:45 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 5563Just say she's not your type
If you can't say something nice, at least be considerate. Show some reserve, some respect, a little class. You may not like it but, someone else might.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
Personally I could care less. I am going to continue doing what I do. However, it could make other potential contributors a little uncomfortable and reluctant to contribute.
JMHO
CookyJar.
PS: There was no goat...just pussy! LOL
-
09-12-14 11:32 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 5563Angie & Lisa
It ain't all good. But! It ain't all bad either. LOL.
Different stokes, for different folks. Some like the big booty types, others like the narrow ass easy to get into types. Some like them cut close, smooth as a baby's bottom. Some like it surrounded by Bush. For me, it does not matter as long as they can use it.
Tain't nothing but meat on the bone. You can fuck it, suck it or leave it alone.
CookyJar.
-
09-12-14 11:28 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 5563Angie & Lisa
Both Angel and Lisa took the opportunity for a little shower time. And! Both girls took a little extra time with their make-up. I like it when a girl is attentive to their personal hygiene. For the life of me I do not understand why Angel elected to use the floor and not the dresser to apply her make-up. Woman!
Pound for pound, both girls gave their best. I must admit, of all the sweeties on Broadway, I like Angie's BBBJ the best. For all-a-round play, I'the rather have Stacey or Deema. But! For pure sucking dick, you cannot do better than Angie. She's a little laid back, not as freaky as the others. She's tight. What she is best at, is sucking dick.
Obviously, Lisa is a big girl. She can move it around and that's a good thing. She gives a really nice BBBJ. But, with Angie in the room, it really didn't matter. Lisa added a lot to the dirty talking, something most of the younger girls lack. She helped bring Angie's freakiness out. I liked that.
Separately or together, IMHO, both girls are top providers. YMMV.
CookyJar.
P.S.: I like pairing. My goal is to pair Angie with Stacey or Deema.
-
09-10-14 16:58 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 167Ashley
I had the pleasure of meeting her a few days ago when I was in the area. Service was great. She's also up for long dates. CJ's got a picture of her here on one of his previous post.
-
09-10-14 15:10 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 84A goat?
A goat are you serious? She is not that bad LOL.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-14 18:09 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 492I swear I thought there was a goat in the room. LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-14 15:36 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey and Lisa
Does this make it any easier to understand? I already knew I had a hard body, someone firm I could rely on.
A lot depends on what you're after.
What do you want to feel, after the date? Do you want to feel like you've just been with two gorgeous women? Or! Do you want to feel like you've just been fucked?
Keep in mind, I'm not trying to get married, find a true love or anything like that. I'm just trying to have a little fun.
Everyone has their own idea of fun.
CookyJar.
-
09-09-14 15:34 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey – Beyond the call of duty
Believe me when I say, if I could get Stacey anyway from the life she's currently living and be assured she'd remain the same sexually open minded girl she is today, I'd save her ass (at any cost) and run away.
I have the upmost respect and love for Stacey as a person and a provider. Young, pretty, sensual, sexual responsive, eager to please, intelligent, friendly, kind hearted, warm, and the list goes on. Don't let what you've seen on USASG fool you. She is much more than that.
CookyJar.
-
09-09-14 13:18 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 5563True! Very True! They all are users. But! Before the self-righteous among us, rush to judgment. Remember this, it all starts within our social society. Many of these girls come from good homes. They made bad choices. Others came from horrible homes, terrible parents and the worst up bringing. They made bad choices. And! Others got into drugs by-way of the medical system we all contribute too.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
One of the girls I featured many times in the Philadelphia forum was in a horrible auto accident as a pre-teen. Both of her forearms were disfigured. After a number of operations only faint scars remain. Her addiction started with the pain-killers given to her by her doctors. She received a large settlement which didn't help, especially given the poor advice certain to her by poor relations gave. When she became of age she blow though the balance of her settlement on the drugs she'd come to love. If I told you her name you'd all be shocked. The point is; who is to blame? The young girl? Society?
Another girl started drug use after a miss-carriage. Another, after her boyfriend was killed. Excuses, excuses and more excuses but I ask, who am I or you to judge. They are all people who made bad choices. There but for the grace of God, go you or I.
CookyJar.
-
09-09-14 10:11 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 5563True! There is a lot of crap out there you can get from a BJ.
Originally Posted by Njroadrash
[View Original Post]
Knowing the real facts when making decisions is extremely important. Assuming that a girl isn't a drug user just because you don't see discernable track marks or other obvious signs of drug use is dangerous. It is just as dangerous as assuming that because a girl is hygienically clean she is likely healthy and disease free. That's stupid! Just because you cannot see it, does not mean it is not there.
Know the risk, take the proper precautions. It's your choice, no one else's.
CookyJar.
-
09-09-14 09:55 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 121So true! It just amazes me that people believe some of the girls AREN'T doing dope or crack or coke (or all three). Don't fool yourselves, it takes a nasty habit to leave your kids and go with strangers to suck and fuck them.
Originally Posted by GetLost
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




