Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 363 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Especiallly this one.
    Johnny who is that girl in the pic with Deena? She looks nice. I would love to sample that.

  2. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Deena is one of the best. If you are lucky enough to get a date with her, treat her nice. She's good people.

    CookyJar.
    Loving the photos you post. Do you use your phone?

  3. #3746

    Re: Deena

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    One and the same. Now I just had two dates with Deena. This girl is pure heaven, first date I shared my preferences and likes, sure enough she was accomodating and even remembered them for our second date, she is extremely skilled at making you feel good, I look forward to many more dates with her.

    On a side note we discussed this forum and particulary Cookie Jar, she spoke very highly of him, she said he treated her very good. Kudos Sir Jar.
    Deena is one of the best. If you are lucky enough to get a date with her, treat her nice. She's good people.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 013.jpg‎   Deena 012.jpg‎   Deena 39.jpg‎   Deena 75.jpg‎   Deena 32.jpg‎  

    Deena 40.jpg‎   Deena 015.jpg‎   Deena 42.jpg‎   Deena 41.jpg‎   Deena 67.jpg‎  


  4. #3745

    Deena

    One and the same. Now I just had two dates with Deena. This girl is pure heaven, first date I shared my preferences and likes, sure enough she was accomodating and even remembered them for our second date, she is extremely skilled at making you feel good, I look forward to many more dates with her.

    On a side note we discussed this forum and particulary Cookie Jar, she spoke very highly of him, she said he treated her very good. Kudos Sir Jar.

  5. #3744

    Deena on the board

    Can anyone confirm that dmarie is the infamous deena. If so, girl pm me a number I can reach you or just provide a time and place. LOL. Passed you a few times sadly after already making other arrangements; I stick to my appointments. Would love to take you out!

  6. #3743

    Suckn my teeth'. Smmmmyyyyzzzzz

    What's good tonite here broduss, what's good I'm thinkn of headn over to bw' later on, wattss de' 411?

    I'll get back when I'm done with mines.

  7. #3742

    S-l-o-w-w--w--w-w-w-www

    Wow, cruised through today for a few passes and wow there was not much going on. LE presence was heavy and very slim pickins.

  8. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    She is out. This was from yesterday.
    Very very nice.

  9. #3740
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegotralfaz  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's ok.
    She's in Camden. Seen her in a store on my way out. Happy huntings gentlemen. *deena*.

  10. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Every since I first met her, Stacey has been my Go-Too Sweetheart. Has anyone seen her lately?

    The last time we were together, we talked about a rehab program. I'll miss her. But! I sure hope she made it.

    CookyJar.
    I hope she's ok.

  11. #3738

    MMmmm nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Especiallly this one.
    Who is the girl on the left?

    Is she available?

  12. #3737
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Especiallly this one.
    Thank you.

  13. #3736
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Especiallly this one.
    They look great.

  14. #3735

    Deena

    She is out. This was from yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dmt4.jpg‎  

  15. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Especiallly this one.
    Deena got locked up at the SO on 7/30, is she out? I was hoping.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape