Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.
    You may well be right. If this happened, then the fault lies on the monger whom talked after getting shaken down then.

    Zhuxi.

  2. #7886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The fact that the reporter said LE will be reviewing phone records is a reminder to anyone who isn't using an anonymous phone to change his ways. And Google Voice is not an effective shield, unless it ties to an anonymous Google account and you don't route the calls through your personal phone.

    Even then, if your number shows up often enough and LE is interested enough, they can find you through the server you used to access Google.

    My last visit to any of them was well over a year ago, so my batphone number shouldn't turn up when they scour phone records.
    Good points as always. I am glad to see you posting your intel again. The best on the NoVA boards.

    I have to disagree about worrying on the phones though. As far as court cases go, phone records mean nothing. Calling a phone number does not equal wrong doing. I've been down this road. I have said it before, but burner phones are more for personal protection from unwanted family and professional attention than they are LE protection. What people say after being contacted is what fucks everyone, not calling the number.

    Zhuxi.

  3. #7885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

    Zhuxi.
    I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.

  4. #7884

    Seven

    I had a great time at Seven Therapy early Sunday evening. I was looking for some relief for one particular area and left quite happy. $. 06 for HH and the same for tip. My provider was a very attractive late thirties to mid forties (who can tell sometimes?) woman named Jasmine. Very cute tiny headlights which I had full access to, however no roaming below. The NOVA finish was long, extended, and very, very sensual. There are standard NOVA finishes and then there are highly skilled and sensual NOVA finishes and this was definitely in the latter camp. I would definitely return.

  5. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
    If you think about it, a 2 or 3 call system for the consumer does absolutely nothing to prevent anything on the consumer end, except delay a meeting with consumer and business branch operator. You could have a 20 call system, and it wouldn't do anything. The prevention is on the business owner's side in using call center cut outs to transmit information between consumer and branch operator. In many of these cases, you do not communicate directly with the branch operator, until you are actually face to face. At least this is how all those tv and movies show it. On the consumer end, multiple call systems do absolutely nothing to protect the consumer. It is all business owner driven security mechanisms. This is why, you see in all those tv shows and movies consumers using nom de guerre, burn phones, rotating numbers, removing batteries, paying for things in cash, and not engaging in any illicit conversations which could be recorded. If you are going to leave a message, then consumers most certainly wouldn't want to mention anything illicit.

  6. #7882

    Holy crap! I recognized all of the locations right away

    The fact that the reporter said LE will be reviewing phone records is a reminder to anyone who isn't using an anonymous phone to change his ways. And Google Voice is not an effective shield, unless it ties to an anonymous Google account and you don't route the calls through your personal phone.

    Even then, if your number shows up often enough and LE is interested enough, they can find you through the server you used to access Google.

    My last visit to any of them was well over a year ago, so my batphone number shouldn't turn up when they scour phone records.

  7. #7881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

    Zhuxi.

  8. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html

    As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

    Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

  9. #7879

    Loose lips sinks ships

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
    Its is of my opinion that someone talked to the police about the condos, causing the infiltration and subsequent investigation by the police. There is no other explanation. We were sold out and I hope that the mongrel that did it gets his just do.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #7878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.
    Multiple-calls won't help if the girl isn't careful enough to do an LE check when the meeting takes place.

    Same concept applies from the client side of things. Essential to never discuss $ for any services and to do your own LE check. And of course the risk is much lower if visiting well-reviewed providers.

  11. #7877
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...272354351.html

    As far as the girls are concerned, the article says the one who accepted money in exchange for sexual services was arrested. As far as any other girls in the apt, unless LE had a reason to arrest or detain them (warrants, immigration issues, etc.) they would have been allowed to go. And MMS knows the drill. She's been doing this since at least 2009 and has had several encounters with the law.

    Unfortunately, these things happen in the hobby. It's not a risk-free environment unless and until the sex police back off and realize that consenting adults will find a way no matter what.
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but I never tried the condos. I thought the 2 or 3 call system was set up to prevent this sort of situation.

  12. #7876

    ENLIVEN THERAPY (Tysons Corner)

    So so experience, old mamasan, 50 ish, got a table shower treatment which was nice.

    The overall back massage was just ok, and the finish not bad.

    She has another younger girl working there, descent but nothing crazy.

    Overall a 5/10.

  13. #7875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Luckily for us though

    The oldest profession is never wiped out. It just moves on, so to speak.

  14. #7874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    I take a break for a month and the go to spot is up in flames. Awful.

  15. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    Closed down this past weekend. Crackdown by VA cops. Bastards. They are hitting all the low budget asian escorts.
    T3 C still up, but at temporary location and the girl is sub par for T3 C. Service was decent, but looks far below normal, as was the hygiene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape