Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,106 to 18,120 of 18294
-
09-17-14 03:24 #189Senior Member

Posts: 280Generally on this site it is "give info, get info" pretty much on most sites of this kind as well. If you think about it would you be willing to give up the info on one of your ATF that you invested time and money on to someone who has never shared anything with you?
Originally Posted by MindBlown699
[View Original Post]
Being new is OK but only wanting and not giving, that's not OK.
-
09-17-14 01:50 #188Senior Member

Posts: 170Correcting your -2
I suggest that you get some of the women in your network to vouch for you as being a good, quality guy. I see that as the only way. If you start w a new handle, you will be a level 0 which will keep you from seeing women who only see higher levels. Some of the best women have no problem seeing guys with little or no network. We all had to start somewhere. Jeff aka grooviefan.
Originally Posted by NeverWas
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-14 20:57 #187Regular Member

Posts: 6How to find providers for BBFS?
I'm kinda new to this so any tips will be appreciated.
-
09-16-14 18:14 #186Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You're new, you could have avoided this by using the "Report Post" button.
Further since this web site is nothing more than a bunch of lying, cheating, criminals, I've decided to help you out by showing you the door.
Thanks for playing,
A2
-
09-16-14 13:08 #185Senior Member

Posts: 333[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-15-14 21:08 #184Banned Member

Posts: 2HX Safety Club
I had an issue on HX recently.
I was outed on the safety club by the girl whom I made the arrangement with.
Nice little girl whom I had met a few times. This last time we made the arrangement to have a nice time with BBFS included for an agreed upon price.
I get to her room and she is with her friend, her friend has a really nice ass but a busted face.
They are already in their panties so I decide to have a pants off party with them.
We are all hanging out and having a smoke. Really nice, then my date wants to shower, her friend goes into the room and we have our shower.
Shower done so we go back into the room, everyone's naked now but I did not count on having a doubles session, also I don't think my date would want her friend to know about our arrangement. So her friend with the ass goes into the shower.
So we begin our play time, I must admit it was just like being with a girlfriend, the things we did together that day! - one of the most fun times I have had on HX was with this girl. After, her friend comes out of the shower and were still all naked, really nice, her friend grabbed my junk but I don't think she realized that it had my dates pussy juices all over it! I am not a regular at this and have only ever used ***********z and HX. Since I joined in 2008 I think I've seen about 20 girls. This was my first (and maybe only) BBFS experience. Now my profile is ruined by all the people jumping on me and dinging me red. My profile is a -2 and I cannot send email or post on blogs anymore. I may need to abandon it or delete that profile.
The reason why she outed me was that the money did not go through. We set up payment through paypal and a few days after our date paypal rejected the order. She thinks I have done this intentionally but I did not. I never got a chance to really tell my side as I didn't want to put her on blast on HX. I found this site though a link on the safety club, and since some of you are on HX you may recognize this story.
I don't know why I posted this but I just feel that I needed to come out to someone, even if it is a bunch of strangers.
-
09-10-14 17:35 #183Regular Member

Posts: 2BBFS in Orange County and nearby ( 50 miles) . Urgent! Please help
Hey everybody,
First of all I'd like to excuse for any mistakes in language, I'm not American.
I'm visiting from Germany.
Does anybody have some BBFS girls and can share the information with me.
I'm staying in Orange county, girls should be here or in an 50 Mile radius.
Thank you very much. If somebody is going to visit Germany, especially Munich then I can return the favor.
-
08-15-14 10:06 #182

Posts: 269BBFS in Oregon?
Gentlemen, I know this is technically not the right forum to be asking questions about Oregon, but I have tried the Oregon forums for this in the past, but came up with Nada.
My query: Does anybody have any slam dunk BBFS girls in Portland, OR? In return for your info, I can give you my list of approx 10 BBFS girls in southern CA that I have barebacked within the past couple years, including some very very cheap ones off of backpage, as well as some quite well known porn stars, but reasonable, 350/ hr or under. All of these gave up BBFS for me on first date, most were GFE, mostly CIP but a few pullouts.
So, if you guys know of any in Portland, OR, and want to trade info, please send me a PM?! Thanks!
-
08-14-14 03:57 #181Senior Member

Posts: 280My rule these days is BBBJ and only CFS or no go.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-14 18:56 #180Senior Member

Posts: 260Doubling up is just plain paranoia IMO.
-
08-13-14 18:25 #179I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Shoot. I've met more than a few back in the early 90's that doubled up. Luckily I was young and always hard. Talk about a WTF experience as I kneeled there on the motel bed and had them unfurled before my eyes.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
I've been seeing more Latinas out on Fig and Western than ever before. Reflecting on the number of different ones, maybe 10-15. Plus they're not the fat chunky ones. Tiny, Curvy sexy ones. There are a couple chunky ones but they still look good too because of their youth (low 20s), and only a little tummy.
-
08-13-14 14:54 #178Senior Member

Posts: 260I never understood why people would interfere with someone's preference, and then lay on the fear hype like its some sort of agenda.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-14 12:04 #177Senior Member

Posts: 2085I am getting lots of requests from different guys all the time. I assume it is the same guy and he is compiling the list for nefarious purposes.
Originally Posted by LEWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-14 04:17 #176Senior Member

Posts: 337Just inside the inner labia less than a knuckle in if you find her cervix and it goes in and out with your finger those are the horny ones. A typical young AMP girl's cervix standing will do that but that's just gravity and her innards providing the pressure. Find one that behaves like that lying down and you've got horny one. Just my observation anyway and most likely an incorrect one since I'm just an amateur when it comes to gynecology.
Originally Posted by Cynder
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-14 22:04 #175Senior Member

Posts: 117List
I bet there hot tho! As long as they don't charge extra when I go 2 hours (pass it on.).
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





