Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 18294
-
08-11-14 11:55 #174Senior Member

Posts: 333Really? The PM system says I have plenty of space at the moment.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Let me know here if you're still having problems sending me a message. I honestly thought I got back to everyone already.
And Like Dunkirk, I have been updating my list as well.
Dunkirk: I'll be sending you my updates as well.
-
08-11-14 03:16 #173Regular Member

Posts: 2Where can I find this chick at? Nothing on backpage or anything?
Originally Posted by TakesALooks
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-14 00:07 #172Regular Member

Posts: 12For those of you who have info regarding BB girls who have not contacted me, please do. My list has grown substantially since my first post.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-14 17:22 #171Senior Member

Posts: 437Dude empty your inbox and get back to people LOL.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-14 17:48 #170Regular Member

Posts: 2How fare back inside her are you going with your finger? Never thought to look for that.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
It will push against your finger as it pulls out?
-
07-31-14 22:08 #169Regular Member

Posts: 22I knew someone
I knew someone who was really into it, when we had sex she was susper horny, we fuked like crazy, idk if her use was what got her so horny had a blast wile it lasted.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 20:14 #168Senior Member

Posts: 2085That is good to hear. I do know that if the baby is a girl and Becky ends up raising it, the kid may end up being a working girl like her mom.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 17:24 #167Senior Member

Posts: 176Just to add to the previous post:
I have never known of a woman that got actually got pregnant and demanded the guy take the paternity test etc. In all the cases I know about, they wanted to raise the kid on their own, through welfare. That said, if WELFARE is involved, stay far away from any paternity test.
The tactic I mention below is mainly for use in a case where the girl thinks she can extort money.
-
07-31-14 17:20 #166Senior Member

Posts: 176She can't prove it is you unless you take a paternity test, so, don't take it. Keep copies of her escorting ads to use as an affirmative defense to challenge any court ordered test. If push comes to shove, you can state that she is unfit (as is obvious) and have the child adopted out, ending any responsibility for you.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
Note that it is ILLEGAL to raise a child and be an alcoholic and / or use illegal drugs, period. That is grounds for ending parental rights and causing an adoption. In the meantime, you can avoid taking a paternity test.
Just sayin'.
-
07-31-14 17:15 #165Senior Member

Posts: 176There is no such thing as a "meth baby" nor a "crack baby". First of all, stimulants are actually low on the physical dependency scale. Like caffeine.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
What *actually* happens is malnourished mothers give birth to low-birth weight babies due to nutrition, not meth (no doubt meth / crack may cause mothers to neglect proper food, but this is a separate issue.).
The baby (if there is one) will not be addicted to meth, nor crack.
-
07-31-14 17:00 #164Regular Member

Posts: 8Preggo
Damn that preggo is fine. Any clues how to find her? Been wanting to check that off my list.
Originally Posted by Chato74
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 16:40 #163Senior Member

Posts: 280Wow. Just the thought of impregnating one scares me. I mean, reality is if she wanted to, she could take your ass to court and you would be liable for taking care of the child until adulthood (depending on the state). Thinking about it, only time I would consider dumping a load in her worth it is if I had no future and nothing to lose (basically homeless). I hope you didn't do that taking her word that she would put them for adoption.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 14:57 #162Senior Member

Posts: 2085Yes, my meth friend doesn't care. She works in a shoe store at Las Vegas South Premium Outlets. Apparently, that job doesn't pay much, that is why she prostitutes herself once in awhile. She told me she is trying to get pregnant and claims a couple will adopt the baby and pay her. I put a bunch of sperm in her last week, I sure hope I don't end up as the father. I don't really want to be part of the birth of a meth addicted baby. However, I guess that's part of the game when you bareback prostitutes.
Originally Posted by BadAssSilky
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 14:32 #161Senior Member

Posts: 75How I can contact her?
Originally Posted by Chato74
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-14 22:13 #160Regular Member

Posts: 22Preggo
She hard to get a hold of her hhr is 120 GFE but only limited hrs for us who work late.
Originally Posted by Raider1206
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






