Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 363 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The events that following occurred recently, but not with either Deena or Brigette. I dont want reprisals so Ive left out some details.

    I picked-up this girl and on the way to the motel her phone goes off. I inquired, "Another date?" She tells me no and starts to explain about this guy who has been calling and texting her. According to her, she has received about 15 calls and texts within the last few hours. She claims that he started off arranging a date but keeps changing the time, place and arrangement.

    We get to the room and her phone rings again. I hear her telling someone on the phone that she is on a date. We are taking pictures and her phone rings again and she doesn't answer. It rings again and she turns it off. (Originally we didn't want to turn the phone off. She had texted a friend to join us and we were waiting for a reply.).

    We've been there about an hour. She has taken a shower and the pictures are done. She decides to check her phone before we continue. More missed calls and a text picture of his dick. WTF.

    Why am I upset? Technically he is cockblocking me. He is continually calling and texting while he knows she is with someone.

    While I don't agree with harassing people, I've been around long enough to know that some guys can get their rocks off over the phone. I am not knocking him for his sick-ass fetish. However, I think he was way out of line once he knew she had company.

    CookyJar.
    I will say with some providers I have become close to and spend time texting. It's nothing more than playful banter. Today for instance, I exchanged about 15 back and forth texts with one I was setting up for a date tomorrow. I actually was done texting a few times but she continued to egg me on encouraging me to want to respond. The last text I received was her telling me she was "getting pounded". You'd have to understand this girl to know why a fella would be drawn to her. I don't know who the fella was but once I knew he was in the middle of taking care of business, out of respect for him I stop answering her texts. I will be seeing her tomorrow and will like her undivided attention too.

    I understand why you hesitate to give numbers out. I find good ones I want to keep to myself too. Some times I later learn it really doesn't matter as I find out have the men in a 50 mile radius already know the number. LOL.

  2. #3732

    Some girls clean up nice

    Especiallly this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DMT.jpg‎   DMT2.jpg‎   DMT 3.jpg‎  

  3. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know if you see on Morgan a WSW working there by the trucks and there is an old white gentleman riding a bicycle then you found her...
    Cool! I'll be on the lookout for her.

    CookyJar.

  4. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! I wasn't trying to offend. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

    At the very least, now we know there is another Ashley available.

    CookyJar.
    Just so you know if you see on Morgan a WSW working there by the trucks and there is an old white gentleman riding a bicycle then you found her. She days that the guy is no one to her but he has a shack / shed he built yonder' where he'll take in girls to get high at that (his) spot for it being safe and quite. I took ah good look at him and he ain't nobody to worry over but that's who you'll see when she's out at Morgan. And no offense taking here, just information that's all, no harm no foul.

  5. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    Is your Shannon a short, blonde haired, blue eyed blonde with a slight paranoid attitude? If yes I have had her tight kitty. Haven't seen her in awhile tho.
    Not blue eyes. Can't recalled it being blue but like hazel issh, she was ok kool attitude there, nothing out of the ordinary with her, she had a blk handbag average size. If that helps.

  6. #3728

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Met her the other night after midnight on Broadway near Morgan and did the' deed. 3 FS I was out, was wearing dark blue jeans and blk top sorry WSW' there. Tell you what, the boldest ones will call you out even if the popo' is there. I think her name was Katie or Kate but this mudda-effr yelled out to me when I was at light right next to popo himself and guess what the bit*h said "hey I know you!" the cop stop right there and shines this frggn lite over to the direction of that outburst, I was like "ok pigg go head and pull up to my bumper" but I looked back in mirror and he you turned and went back the opposite direction. I was like see'monnn! Those any SW want to get nutted in the mouth here? Wherezzz de'bit*Hess at? LOL got me one though, got me one. Shannon. Bent her over and the rest is easy to grasp here.
    Is your Shannon a short, blonde haired, blue eyed blonde with a slight paranoid attitude? If yes I have had her tight kitty. Haven't seen her in awhile tho.

  7. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    That's not 'THE' Ashley I met no no no. This one has her tattoo on her right side of her belly button. She is way prettier than this one you have there. She said to me, no face pic please. I said ok no problem. She's from wildwood and this one just turn 21. Miggt be younger but has a good sense of humor.
    Sorry! I wasn't trying to offend. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

    At the very least, now we know there is another Ashley available.

    CookyJar.

  8. #3726

    Shannon anyone?

    Met her the other night after midnight on Broadway near Morgan and did the' deed. 3 FS I was out, was wearing dark blue jeans and blk top sorry WSW' there. Tell you what, the boldest ones will call you out even if the popo' is there. I think her name was Katie or Kate but this mudda-effr yelled out to me when I was at light right next to popo himself and guess what the bit*h said "hey I know you!" the cop stop right there and shines this frggn lite over to the direction of that outburst, I was like "ok pigg go head and pull up to my bumper" but I looked back in mirror and he you turned and went back the opposite direction. I was like see'monnn! Those any SW want to get nutted in the mouth here? Wherezzz de§'bit*Hess at? LOL got me one though, got me one. Shannon. Bent her over and the rest is easy to grasp here.

  9. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the same girl? Maybe! Maybe not!

    I'm not a big fan of lip rings and piercings. That doesn't mean much since I'm not the one getting them or giving them and I don't choose girls based on them. I thought I would just mention it as a manner of cause. Anyway! Back to the subject at hand; at the time these pictures were taken my Ashley didn't have a lip ring. Otherwise; within the framework of the description given, she could be a close match.

    CookyJar.
    That's not 'THE' Ashley I met no no no. This one has her tattoo on her right side of her belly button. She is way prettier than this one you have there. She said to me, no face pic please. I said ok no problem. She's from wildwood and this one just turn 21. Miggt be younger but has a good sense of humor.

  10. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah! That's the story. According to her, while the money was better, she had a rough time in AC before coming to Broadway. I got the impression someone took advantage of her good nature.

    All good things must come to an end. Since there have been no recent sightings, my guess is that either LA has her or she got into rehab. I'm hoping for the latter.

    CookyJar.
    I picked her up for a BBBJ and then finished the night with her after she hit her goal, of $200.

    I wanted to see her again but she wouldn't meet up in Philly.

    I guess she won't be in AC anymore?

  11. #3723

    Digits

    Hi I've been on the site for long time and I was wondering if I could get Lauren digits I can trade you home I have another girl she's okay probably not as hot but definitely wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    Out on Broadway last night, heavy LE presence, spotted a tall, straight haired blonde, blue eyes, skinny but not cracked out skinny white girl names Lauren. Pulled off the side street, scooped her up and off we went. She stated she was 21 and had a hotel room in the area. Went back to her place. Started out on the bed, some nice kissing and petting, she was okay with me exploring every inch of her 5'11 or taller frame. I am 6'2" and she was a bit shorter than me. I would love to see her with heels on, she has legs for days. Moved into some BBBJ and then full service, that was also offered bb if desired. I was able to finish twice, no rush, a real keeper. She stated she was new to Broadway but had a sugardaddy before and was looking for a new one. I wish I could bottle this girl up. Anyone who finds and keeps her is getting a great gem. Total damage was $ plus. 20 tip. She was up for more if I wanted but I was spent.

    I have her digits for members who are interested. PM me.

  12. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbandit  [View Original Post]
    I met her in Atlantic City last summer. She said at that time she only worked AC and lived in Philly.
    Yeah! That's the story. According to her, while the money was better, she had a rough time in AC before coming to Broadway. I got the impression someone took advantage of her good nature.

    All good things must come to an end. Since there have been no recent sightings, my guess is that either LA has her or she got into rehab. I'm hoping for the latter.

    CookyJar.

  13. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Every since I first met her, Stacey has been my Go-Too Sweetheart. Has anyone seen her lately?

    The last time we were together, we talked about a rehab program. I'll miss her. But! I sure hope she made it.

    CookyJar.
    I met her in Atlantic City last summer. She said at that time she only worked AC and lived in Philly.

  14. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    not much has changed since that first meeting other than a few extra hairs.

    CookyJar.
    Few extra hairs? LOL Not sure why that is such a big turn off for me, to each his own, I suppose. I would still probably pick her up. I'll have to add a shaving kit to the monger box.

  15. #3719

    Stacey – My Go-too Sweetheart

    Every since I first met her, Stacey has been my Go-Too Sweetheart. Has anyone seen her lately?

    The last time we were together, we talked about a rehab program. I'll miss her. But! I sure hope she made it.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 001.jpg‎   Stacey 39.jpg‎   Stacey 40.jpg‎   Stacey 57.jpg‎   Stacey 58.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape