Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7828

    Crystal spa closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Busted for what? I think this place was legit.
    Yes they are closed because. They all went on vacation. That's all. They should be open next week.

  2. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the Crystal Spa in Vienna is Closed?

    I called the Spa couple times has no answer, visit last Friday and today closed side on the door. Also not find the ad on CL from last week!

    Is the Spa was busted? This is my go to place!
    Busted for what? I think this place was legit.

  3. #7826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Crystal Spa in Vienna is Closed?

    Anyone know the Crystal Spa in Vienna is Closed?

    I called the Spa couple times has no answer, visit last Friday and today closed side on the door. Also not find the ad on CL from last week!

    Is the Spa was busted? This is my go to place!

  4. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.
    Magic is working at a salon now. Not sure. If she is with her.

  5. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload  [View Original Post]
    Has ZaZa given up on her massage business? She used to advertise independently on Craigslist but I don't see the ads anymore. I always stopped for a massage on my way through from Floroda but it's been a long time now since I've been through that area. Does anyone know if she is still working or perhaps left the area?
    She has been gone since about March. Heard she may be doing therapeutic only in a salon, but not sure where or if valid.

  6. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Anna from Spring in Sterling? I just saw her yesterday. BTW, she told me Swan in Ashburn was busted.
    I checked Loudountimes.com and the Sheriff's website but I could not find any news of a bust in good ole' sleepy town Ashburn.

  7. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    New place on Old Ox Rd. They have an ad on CL.
    Is it worth repeating for a maybe HJ LOL.

    PC out.

  8. #7821

    Very good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinAzn  [View Original Post]
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.
    Five or six years go, Nova had some great massage places that almost ranked as highly as Philly. Then the year of the great crackdown on massage places put an end to all of the fun and Nova has never recovered. Me thinks that it never will.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  9. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Serp,

    Which spot you talking about?

    BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

    PC out.
    Anna from Spring in Sterling? I just saw her yesterday. BTW, she told me Swan in Ashburn was busted.

  10. #7819

    Better than RVA

    I agree that philly is a better market than VA. That said, I am visiting FBurg tomorrow and would like to dream of more that Central VA DIY. Recommendation?

  11. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Serp,

    Which spot you talking about?

    BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.

    PC out.
    New place on Old Ox Rd. They have an ad on CL.

  12. #7817

    Itch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinAzn  [View Original Post]
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.
    Sometimes you have an itch. Thanks for the advice.

  13. #7816
    If I was you, I would wait till I returned to Phili. You have left the nexus of the AMP world and this area can't compete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shettels6152  [View Original Post]
    In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

  14. #7815

    Fairfax / Tyson's

    In in Tyson's and Fairfax for work for the next 24 from Phili. Anyone recommend a discrete, hot location for massage with all the extras? Thanks.

  15. #7814

    Tyson / fairfax

    Visiting from Phili today and staying in Tyson's corner with work in fairfax. Looking for a good place to get a relaxing massage with all the extras. Like as discrete location as possible with petite Asian women. Can anyone recommend a location? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape