Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7789

    Mei Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

    I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.
    That is funny. I visited Mei's a day or two later as I had time to scratch the itch. Itch scratched.

    In my dream I ran into this somewhat cute asian piece of 'Candy' who was likely in her late 30's or early 40's. Body was above avg maybe a 6-7 ish. Dream was of a shorter duration for. 6+. 5. Dream was pleasant enough I wouldn't mind it again. Standard Nova, OTC below, UTC above.

    Seniors and trusted members can PM for details.

  2. #7788

    Pine

    Over the past few months I have made a few trips to the Pine by the bridge. First few times were ok. The ladies are older than the other spas in the area. But they were friendly which is why I continued to go. The last two times I went I was shorted on the hour. The stays lasted only 45 minutes. Also they don't have a mamasan, so they alternate who answers the door which is distracting. Therefore, I will cross this one off my list for a while. I have had better experiences at Blue and Bada lately.

  3. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.
    $ 140 would be good for 2 pops and FS in my tipping guide LOL I wouldn't go this amount normally at any AMP here in NOVA. I just don't see it but its not saying it wasn't worth it.

    PC out.

  4. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbwrink  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?
    Not any I know of. You like Chinese food? LOL But you already know theres plenty of that and Korean food around the beltway.

    Gl bro.

    PC out.

  5. #7785

    Top Not

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet.
    I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

    I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.

  6. #7784

    Brazilian and a Handy

    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?

  7. #7783

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

    Roman.
    Thanks Roman, will investigate and be back!

  8. #7782

    Healthcare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?
    Obamacare?

    I'm not an expert in the healthcare field, but you probably need a doctor's recommendation to need massages for the insurance to cover it. And also, depending on the type of insurance, you might have to use the masseuses within the healthcare's network, and I doubt the kind of masseuses we're talking about will be on any healthcare network. But check with them anyway, and if it all works out for you, PM me that healthcare so I can sign up.

    Please for the love of God and my pussy hunting time, can we not have an argument about Obamacare over this post?

    A2

  9. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.
    I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.

  10. #7780

    Maybe More Massages In My Future

    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?

  11. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.

  12. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMplayer  [View Original Post]

    Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

    Thanks,

    MGM.
    Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

    Roman.

  13. #7777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Sounds like a second visit is in order

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

    Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

    The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

    Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

    NC.
    I don't have personal experience with this place but, from your description, it sounds like the masseuse was just being cautious and making sure you weren't LEO. I would bet that a second visit with the same woman would yield better results. Since she's so liberal with her draping you could ask her to dispense with the towel altogether (too hot, honey) and when she does a teasing move you could respond by brushing her leg, back or butt or otherwise sending signals that you're a HE kind of client.

    Good luck if you decide to try again and let us know how it goes.

  14. #7776

    Blue sky manassas

    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.

  15. #7775

    Need a good AMP in falls church

    Can anyone refer a good AMP in the falls church are? Where I can get the work? In trade I can trade for a good FCCC. PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape