Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,346 to 24,360 of 32176
-
08-06-14 02:04 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 1959Serp,
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Which spot you talking about?
BTW, Anna back at old Church Rd spot.
PC out.
-
08-05-14 18:30 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 912New Chinese food place
I saw an ad for a new Chinese food place right on the edge of Sterling / Herndon. Think about the Year of the "Ox". Those familiar where to find ads for the Asian establishments will know where to look to scope out the ad. Anyway, it's located in a strip mall, with a bunch of ethnic establishments (e. G. Halal, Chinese, ethnic market). And no one is hanging out in the front, loitering, like they do at the other Chinese operation over on Church, so don't worry about doing the walk of shame LOL.
The front door may be locked so if you want to do a quick dash from the car and walk inside quickly, you are best to call their phone number first and make sure they are free.
The rate is the usual Chinese rate: 60/ hr or 40/ hhr. Massage was good. My provider was really miffed at some guy on the phone and she apologized for the interruption. She is playful and was trying to make herself upbeat. She seemed a little skittish to provide noVA standard so it was self-serve. I obliged, only because I think they are new and want to feel out their customers. I know most mongers would have walked right then and there. But also, the place has normal civilians visiting it for those chair and foot massages and there were two civilians there during my session. Sort of like the Chinese spot near the Sams Club.
I tipped her 40 just because she was having a crappy day with the aforementioned issue with some guy. And I shot a big load onto her arm LOL. And she was really nice to me and flirty so I think I can hook something up next time. For those wanting / expecting standard services on a first visit, avoid this place. Massage was good so I didn't lose out that much.
-
08-05-14 12:46 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 1991Quite a few legit places operating in FFX County
My general rule of thumb is that if it's a place where you can just walk in and speak to someone at a desk or counter, odds are that it's legit. The places where you have to push the buzzer and be let in are a better bet, IMHO. Of course, there are always exceptions, but this rule has served me well over the years in many different parts of the country.
Originally Posted by RandyFarang
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting and good luck with your next attempt!
-
08-05-14 09:11 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 168No hits, no runs, big error
I tried the asian place across the street from the Ford dealer in Fairfax. The place is nice and clean, the girl at the desk was cute, and I was ready. First strike was when she immediately attempted to up the price. I pointed out that their ad said 45 an hour and she somewhat reluctantly agreed. The second strike was when she firmly resisted any and all roaming. And the final strike came on the flip when she informed me in shocked tones, "we don't do that here. " Three strikes, I'm out. I'm gone and the game is over.
As always, YMMV, but I won't be back. The funny part was that I liked the girl. She was cute and she did a "light" massagi that was all tease, but it had me all spun up. Had she done a NOVA ending I would have been ready to give them very good marks.
This is the second time in a few months that I've run into the "we don't do that here" and the common denominator is that both were located in Fairfax City. I don't know if that is significant, but it will probably be taken into my considertion on decisions to try new places in the future.
-
08-02-14 23:24 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 206G spot, er street
I'd like to thank the gentleman for the review of this place. I went by yesterday and actually had a great time with June, perhaps because I laid the recommended tip down in advance. She brought great enthusiasm to every phase of the game. The 'manager' did come in to check me out and pat my butt. I'm glad I didn't get her, because from my face-down perspective, she looked like Captain Kangaroo, although to be fair, without the mustache.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-14 14:55 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 337Massage with extra
Heading to Maryland Live from Richmond any massage parlors that deliver along the way anyone can share with a fellow hobbyists?
-
07-30-14 15:18 #7825Banned Member

Posts: 79Alternatives needed when you ATF is away
Since our ATFs are not always available when we are, it is a good hobby strategy to patronize more than one place -- it is not a factor of "loyalty" as much as supply / demand economics.
I continue to find good quality bodywork near mixing-bowl locations. Regrettably, I have not found all the elements I like at any one location (other than FCCC / TCCC which offer more than my interests, but offer what interests me reliably and w / o hassle). Still, I really enjoy the AMPs, and I had a fine visit today at the major and / S mixing-bowl intersection.
I think Vicky would like more people working at her location -- but I know when she is working on me, I get a great massagi.
For those who yearn for the under-35 crowd, you'll need to look elsewhere. , and as always (and everywhere).
YMMV Alot.
-
07-28-14 22:39 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 47FC3 Jessica
With "a little help from my friends", I was able to find FC3 this time, and was glad I did.
Apparently this is a new location on the main highway in FC, and it worked perfectly for me. I had to laugh, though. There was an older couple sitting in lawn chairs and reading books--right outside the provider's room! I am sure it didn't take them long to figure out what was going on. I tried to make eye contact, but they pretended I was invisible.
Anyway, 22 year-old Jessica from China speaks precious little English except for a few necessary terms of the trade. She said she had been in the country for six months. She is very petite, smokin' hot, and has an adorable face. In my dream, she took my tutorial fee of $. 4 (for Chinese lessons of course), asked me to get comfortable, and then took a shower while I waited. After 5 minutes she joined me and the dream continued. CBJ, FIV, CG, but no kissing. Guided me to the shower after my lessons were complete. I could have used some help with soaping / rinsing, but none was offered.
It was definitely a pleasant way to nap away the afternoon, and would love to dream again next time I'm in town. Based on what I hear about turnover, however, Jessica will be long gone.
Thanks, NoVa!
SFL.
-
07-28-14 18:33 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 33Massage by ZaZa
Has ZaZa given up on her massage business? She used to advertise independently on Craigslist but I don't see the ads anymore. I always stopped for a massage on my way through from Floroda but it's been a long time now since I've been through that area. Does anyone know if she is still working or perhaps left the area?
-
07-27-14 11:29 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 1991Good call and good info
Too many AMPs try to work whatever angle they can to extract maximum $ for minimum effort. Since you pay the house fee up front there's not much you can do on that end. But it's the tip amount which will get their attention when you don't get an appropriate amount of time and / or the service is subpar. If the special was truly for only 45 minutes they should have made that very clear up front, which they obviously did not. My guess is they know few clients would opt for a 45 minute massage unless the price was a real bargain. IMHO, more hobbyists need to "man up" and push back when they experience these kinds of games. If you don't visit again, it's possible you may have helped out the next guy. If you do visit again, they'll know you're not a chump who can be taken advantage of.
Originally Posted by Alexg99
[View Original Post]
All that being said, your visit also demonstrated one of the few reasons I would ever recommend getting a 4-hand massage, namely to scope out the talent for a future visit. From your report it seems like Coco might be worth seeing.
BTW, you didn't say specifically but did you at least get a decent finish with your massage or was it strictly therapeutic? If so, did both girls participate or only one? If not, then even attractive Coco isn't enough incentive for a future visit.
-
07-26-14 23:25 #7821Regular Member

Posts: 14Sunshine Disappointment
After getting wait-listed at Seven, visited Sunshine for the first time in a couple of years, since the management change. Was welcomed by a decent looking 30-something attendant (didn't ask her name, but she appeared to be southeast Asian) who went straight to work after I got situated. She gave an OK massage, although she seemed to have a knack for finding really uncomfortable pressure points. On the flip, she did a better (but completely standard) job. Nothing permitted other than OTC roaming for both north and south. She got the job done, but it was a far cry from what this place offered in the past. One point in her favor was she was very honest. The price used to be $80 for an hour, and when I forked that over, she actually handed me $20 back, explaining that the price had dropped. Can't say I've met many attendants who would do that. Damage with that amount and tip was 1. 2.
-
07-26-14 15:41 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 67000's
Visited FC3 (a little research through the boards will find you more info on this place and the phone number so no need to message me asking for this) although I question if I can call it that now. Apparently something happened at the condos and they've moved elsewhere. I'm not sure if they are gone from there for good or not but they were now off Arlington Blvd still in Falls church. I can provide the information to established members. I saw a girl who called herself Jessica and claimed to be 22. She definately appeared early to mid 20's to me.
Massage was ok considering the location. Opted for a shorter massage to give her a little massage as well. As for the girl, she was sweet, and had a pleasant attitude. I'm not good with height because everyone is short to me but overall she was a tiny petite little thing. I'd be surprised if she weighed over 100-105 lbs. Definately a petite tight little spinner. Very petite upstairs as well for those preferring the bustier curvier therapists.
Service was pretty standard except one pro and one con. Con being that she declined a CBJ but as for the pro she was WAY into everything else and truly APPEARED to enjoy herself. Quick talk afterwards and on with the day. I would probably be willing to see her again if she was around long enough but won't rush back tomorrow.
Would be happy to give more details privately.
Always forget Zhuxi's trademark scale. So (Face, body, attitude, service) - (6, 7, 8, 9) But I like them tiny and petite so remember that.
Annnnnd YMMV.
Be safe.
-
07-26-14 12:07 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 101Hanah at Blue Sky
Stopped into Blue Sky in Manassas a few nights back, nice looking Asian that I am guessing late 20's early 30's. Standard. 6 massage fee, and on the flip she asked if I was going to tip and then how much. I stated. 6, but ended up paying. 8 after I touched her kitty that she was not too happy about. I was roaming upstairs (nice smaller breasts with big nips), then roamed south to the "V", touching her kitty. She immediately said tip. 8 now. Rather than make a scene I coughed up the extra. 2 getting out the door for $. 4 with a great massage (she really can put the pressure to you), standard NoVa plus a few seconds of roaming into the forbidden that cost me extra. And I was shorted with only 45 mins of a 60 min massage. Not sure I will be back to this place anymore, as this is the second time I have been shorted on time and their tip structure is a bit high. YMMV.
-
07-26-14 11:11 #7818Regular Member

Posts: 20HK 4 Hands
Last month they advertised the Father's day 4 hand $ special. I decided to try it out. I went in and asked for the 4 hand one hour father's day special. Everything went fine but it seemed a little quick as they finished up and left the room. When I check my watch I realize that they only gave me about 40-45 minutes (including the shower, which only involved the less attractive of the two). I get dressed and tipped them $20 each and explained that it would have been more if they had given me the full hour rather than only 45 minutes. They shorted my time and that money was coming off of the tip. They said that the 4 hand special is only 45 minutes. Who gets 45 minutes? Expected times are either 30 or 60. I asked for an hour at the beginning and thought their initial specials actually said an hour. I know their current ad does not mention time, but you should be aware that they will probably just give you 45 minutes if you go with 4 hands. After the discussion, they seemed OK and still said to come back soon. I haven't been back since, the whole situation just rubbed me the wrong way. BTW. The attractive one of the two was Coco, I did not catch the name of the older less attractive one.
Originally Posted by Ttbfps
[View Original Post]
AG.
-
07-25-14 18:31 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 912G street
I hit up a spot on "G" street, in Herndon. Discreet entrance in the back of a building. I have been here a few times and have received multiple pops. Massage has always been great. Cindy isn't there anymore and a new girl, June was my provider (about 5'6", long black hair, hard Bs, pretty fit, nice face). The manager originally was the one who gave me the TS but I think one of her regulars stopped in during my TS (or she wanted to pass me off to June, who just started this week, to have her make some money). Massage was good and received above noVA services but she wanted 80 for services rendered. I balked and held my ground at 60. She was upset and her attitude become shitty afterwards. Well I am crossing this one off my list, until June departs. I was hoping for the manager to do the massage since she is really flirty. 80/ hr or 60/ hhr is the rate, with TS.











Reply With Quote






